Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 05:07 PM   #3001
Catch

I remember doing that. When first meeting someone living in a little bubble. Then talking realizing that you don't really know anything about them.

It can be fun. However, sometimes it is just scary. Perhaps why people go back to their ex after only dating a little while. (That happened to me too. What a jerk that guy was.)
Old 06-04-2006, 12:59 AM   #3002
Somber Illusions

What the fuck else can happen?

Yesterday I found out my sister can't give me a ride to Columbus for Ozzfest, which I already bought three tickets. She committed to go, and now I'm stuck.

My laptop's motherboard is fucked, it costs more or as much as the laptop to purchase another one.

My Ipod's battery is fucked, I have to replace that too.

I got my haircut today which I decided to get bangs and dye them blonde. Well, three days ago I used box color to dye it black. The blonde that the beautician used came out brown.
Old 06-04-2006, 02:44 AM   #3003
Sanctus Dei

*yawn*

So anyway, Dis... How long have you known this girl?
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Old 06-04-2006, 09:45 AM   #3004
bjork_freak

Speaking of iPods, I feel like giving up on mine. I spent all of the money I made at my last summer job, and what did I purchase? A piece of shit. It restarts (with the Apple icon) every time I turn it on. It's slow. The screen color is off. The music skips. When I import songs, the "Do Not Remove" icon freezes. I've had to put it in factory mode (where I delete everything from it) twice. I think it's time for a rebate...
Old 06-04-2006, 10:13 AM   #3005
bjork_freak

Do you think it's too late? I bought it in November.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:46 PM   #3006
Cicero

In about 2 years I've had to exchange my iPod 4 times. Once every 6 months.

Piece. Of. Shit.

You should definitely be able to exchange it. I think the maximum time you can wait is a year after buying it, which isn't too smart on Apple's part, considering I've never known an iPod that lasted that long.

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Old 06-04-2006, 08:20 PM   #3007
Magpie_Tendencies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctus Dei
She may just be searching for attention, but this isn't a situation to take lightly. Don't feed her attraction to the idea.. but don't walk away from it either in fear of falsehood.
I certainly wouldn't walk away from it because I do consider it to be serious situation... I'm just a little unsure of what I can do. Your advice to just listen is appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrenchedInGin
Little Maggie, can I recommend calling Lifeline?
An excellent suggestion and one that I will definately follow up on if she continues to be drawn to the idea of suicide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
You may also want to recommend that she sees a professional.
I have suggested the idea (and so has another worried friend) on several occasions but it is one that she is strongly opposed to.

To everyone who replied and advised: Thank-you. Your suggestions are much appreciated. We have a school psychologist and I have decided to discuss the issue with her, privately, and hopefully she will be able to help. I don't really know what else I can do.
Old 06-05-2006, 03:07 AM   #3008
Somber Illusions

I went to the Apple Store today and I received excellent service. They said Windows and Ipod don't really get along very well, especially when trying to update. He had to reformat and install the latest updates for me, then I had to purchase an external charger. It works great now, and they charged me nothing!

Around Christmas, I'm seriously considering purchasing an Imac Computer, they're supposed to be great for multimedia and graphic design, which I do allot of.

Does anyone have a Mac? How can they compare with Windows?
Old 06-05-2006, 05:36 AM   #3009
Disfunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctus Dei
*yawn*

So anyway, Dis... How long have you known this girl?
Known her for a number of months with a lapse of communication of about a month in between. Possibly since last summer.

...don't smother your kids."
Old 06-05-2006, 06:08 AM   #3010
Draconysius

I hate seeing so many intelligent people abandon the boards because of what the oh-so-gawth new owner did. I haven't known these people for long, but seeing them go nauseates me. Please stand strong and stay expressive. -And for goodness' sake, please don't leave, Xng!
Old 06-05-2006, 01:16 PM   #3011
Catch

What did the new owner do? Are they really Goth?
Old 06-05-2006, 01:52 PM   #3012
An Eccentric Cellist

Holy Fuck you made me choke on my gum! Xnguela DO NOT LEAVE! Please if you leave I'll cry please please stay.
By the way what did they do?
Edit: Yeah I know I'm being over dramatic but I did choke.
Old 06-05-2006, 07:04 PM   #3013
Sanctus Dei

Uh.. when exactly did Xng say she was leaving?

Oh and Drac, chill. You don't know the owner, nor even half the story... don't add to an issue you were never part of.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

Old 06-05-2006, 07:19 PM   #3014
bjork_freak

That's what I'm trying to figure out. Either I missed it, or it was removed.

EDIT: Or someone is bullshitting... Draconysius, when exactly did Xng say she was leaving?
Old 06-06-2006, 02:10 AM   #3015
angel011

I remember Xng saying she was tempted to leave (something like that), but I don't think she ever said 'bye, guys, I'm leaving'.
Old 06-06-2006, 03:18 AM   #3016
Somber Illusions

Just a question, but who is the owner of this board?
Old 06-06-2006, 05:36 AM   #3017
Sanctus Dei

"Gothic.net" Is the owner of Gnet... Hence the "Administrator" user title. *wtf blink*

Old 06-06-2006, 10:35 AM   #3018
Solumina

hehehe sanctus you're funny

oh and illusions I don't think that any of the members really know the owner(s) on a personal level (unlike the old owner who was a fairly active member of gnet and I believe was quite close with some of the members)
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 06-07-2006, 09:39 AM   #3019
Morrigan_Dubh

The Wickerman remake :(

I just saw the trailer for the remake of "The Wickerman"... with Nicholas Cage! And it looks completely unfaithful to the original. To quote my significant other:

"The whole point of the original movie was Christopher Lee being a mad Guru… now this looks to be like Teh kAgE is lost among amazon lesbians… "

I am not a happy bunny. *pouts*
Old 06-07-2006, 10:51 AM   #3020
tekajo

Friday morning my crew, minus me, will be leaving for Louisiana. They'll get there around nine or ten in the evening. i, on the other hand, will stay behind to load twelve hundred boxes onto two trucks (six hundred a piece) then ride/drive to midpoint which is around Memphis, sleep in the truck, then drive the rest of the way to Louisiana the next day.

Upon arriving at the HQ we will then unload the twelve hundred boxes, sleep what little sleep we can afford and then repeat this process...at least seven times.

Problems i have with this. First i do not have a chauffer's license, which is required to drive larger vehicles, and second i am apprehensive about driving a cargo van around Cincinnati much less a fucking big truck loaded down with six hundred fucking boxes. Third problem is that i live over an hour south of where the company HQ is located. Where the fuck am i to stay during the nights back in La?

i just want to go home. Even if for a few days.

To top it all off, the Hooters girl never got back in touch with me...all i wanted was some quadbars.
Old 06-08-2006, 04:29 AM   #3021
Morrigan_Dubh

This site is getting to me... I wish there was a better-run-but-similarly-populated -by-cool-people site to go to...
Old 06-08-2006, 04:37 AM   #3022
Wise Child

I hear ya, Morrigan. *sigh*

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Old 06-08-2006, 09:31 AM   #3023
Sanctus Dei

*Chuckles*

Old 06-08-2006, 09:33 AM   #3024
WolfMoon

**giggles**
Old 06-08-2006, 09:50 AM   #3025
Lady Victoria Pareesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan_Dubh
This site is getting to me... I wish there was a better-run-but-similarly-populated -by-cool-people site to go to...
Who doesn't...

"They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
Terry Pratchett
Closed Thread