Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-18-2008, 03:23 PM   #76
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by that person
I didn't post that so you'll develop sympathy for me, I posted that so you'll atleast understand where she's coming from.
Translation: You're not going to understand a word.

Quote:
It is true that what Smile said was very general and WAS written like it was reffering to all women. And hell, if we all wouldn't use our sense of understanding or whatnot when reading other people's rants like you, there would be chaos, so what the hell are you on?
Translation: I concede that she was stupid but I'm trying to make a point, so I'll write some other stuff, and hopefully you'll be distracted. Oh, and something about understanding which you won't understand, ironically enough.

Quote:
you're not like the women she pointed out, a lot of women aren't, it's idiotic to make a general accusion like that. I get it, and I'm pretty sure a lot of other people do.
Translation: ... There wasn't a point here.

Quote:
Like I've said before, the most obvious and likely reason she made that post NOT since she, herself, is like what she mentioned.. and so are all of the women that she had ever met, but because a large portion of enviorment is packed with women like that(or town's current movie theather conditions XD) and soooo led her to make such an exagarreted post.
Translation: She's not like that, and people she's met aren't like that, but people are like that (eh?) so, she exaggerated a bunch of shit.

Quote:
And I know you assumed this right after you read her post, Opheila. It's obvious more than obviously flying monkeys. But you insist of going..

"ur an idiot. we women r not leik dat okay.."
Translation: You read this and were right but I'm going to play Devil's Advocate because I'm kinda stupid, so [insert bad insult insinuating stupidity].

Quote:
Go to hell! XD
Translation: Go to hell! XD
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 08:02 PM   #77
Smile

Wow, does anybody not comprehend that what I wrote was total bullshit and that many of my female friends are nothing like that (they're quite the opposite in fact). It's like this to me: When you see a thread open to complaints about the opposite sex, you see a battleground, a sexist, biased battleground filled with everyone's own opinions about their perception of the opposite sex. And what's wrong with dropping another bomb just to see what people like Underwater Ophelia will say? Point is, my post was purely for fun, and I would have rather not gone on explaining why I did something, but obviously I can't sit around taking insults like "she's stupid" and so on.

92% of kids in America turned to rap.
8% stayed true to rock
If you are part of the 8%, put this in your signature.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 08:27 PM   #78
KontanKarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Ok, you're fucking stupid.

You know what, in these strange days, I find myself more and more in agreeable terms with you.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 09:01 PM   #79
Rorschach Twin

vagina's suck.
Rorschach Twin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 10:31 PM   #80
knightmare

I know this will probably be unpopular, but I think that people should care about what they wear. Expecting a man not to observe a woman's body due to her revealing clothing is against our sexual nature (desire to reproduce) and our instincts (as humans are very visual creatures). If a woman wants to be respected for her wit and personality, she will try not to appeal to a man's basest instinct of sex. As a man, it would appear that I have trouble concentrating on a woman's philosophical discussions while her exposed cans are within a couple inches of my face.
knightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 10:37 PM   #81
KontanKarite

There's a difference between taking a glance because it appeals to your baser instincts and outright doing "visual sexual aggression" at someone.

Old 04-18-2008, 10:44 PM   #82
knightmare

By "visual sexual aggression," I hope you mean checking a woman out. If not, I want you to know that forced sexual contact does not stem from checking a woman out. Perpetrators have other motives in mind such as power or masochistic tendencies, not explicitly sexual. If the criminals are motivated enough, they do not care about a victim's clothing. They just care about not getting caught.
Old 04-18-2008, 10:57 PM   #83
KontanKarite

LoL! No, man. It comes from another thread in Spooky news.

Old 04-18-2008, 11:05 PM   #84
knightmare

That's a relief. I thought I was dealing with a radical feminist for a moment. Thus, the long-winded explanation of an unpleasant subject. But that's what you get for being vague. He
Old 04-18-2008, 11:13 PM   #85
KontanKarite

I am a feminist. To an extent.

Old 04-19-2008, 02:17 AM   #86
PhenomenalTranquility

*sigh* Everything is going in cycles here. Smile was ranting but she didn't meant it, end of story.
PhenomenalTranquility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 02:19 AM   #87
KontanKarite

I'll end your story!

Old 04-19-2008, 02:21 AM   #88
PhenomenalTranquility

lol, as you wish. *bows*
PhenomenalTranquility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 12:54 PM   #89
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smile
Wow, does anybody not comprehend that what I wrote was total bullshit and that many of my female friends are nothing like that (they're quite the opposite in fact). It's like this to me: When you see a thread open to complaints about the opposite sex, you see a battleground, a sexist, biased battleground filled with everyone's own opinions about their perception of the opposite sex. And what's wrong with dropping another bomb just to see what people like Underwater Ophelia will say? Point is, my post was purely for fun, and I would have rather not gone on explaining why I did something, but obviously I can't sit around taking insults like "she's stupid" and so on.
Lol @ backpedaling.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 01:10 PM   #90
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Lol @ backpedaling.
Yeah, it pisses me off when people just say that they were being sarcastic or making a metaphorical statement when they make themselves look like idiots.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 01:41 PM   #91
badteccy

[quote=Smile]3. ****? Molestation? Stop dressing like a slut.
QUOTE]
Yea, fuck you, you're an idiot.
badteccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 11:18 PM   #92
TopHaggardDoll

Complain about the opposite sex?

I think...to be honest, there are good and bad traits in both genders, I don't see why one has to have the upperhand, so to speak.

Plus, with the vast array of personalities in this world I don't think it's just gender that plays a role in shitty attitudes and actions.
I don't like gender wars, it's unnecessary.
Old 04-19-2008, 11:47 PM   #93
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach Twin
vagina's suck.
That would be awesome!

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:14 AM   #94
Mir

Smile's post, while unfair, sounds exactly like goths saying how all emos suck, are cry babies, cut their wrists and what not. Or the perception of the general public that all goths go and shoot up schools.

The kind of generalization that pisses me the fuck off.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:25 AM   #95
KontanKarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneath the Shadows
That would be awesome!

Yeah... been there, done that. It is as awesome as you'd think.

Old 04-21-2008, 09:33 AM   #96
Beneath the Shadows

You found a vagina that also applied suction while receiving the old in-out? Oh, right, they have vagina-shaped penis pumps.

Not quite what I had in mind.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:57 AM   #97
KontanKarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneath the Shadows
You found a vagina that also applied suction while receiving the old in-out? Oh, right, they have vagina-shaped penis pumps.

Not quite what I had in mind.
It's all good in the hood, man.

Old 05-18-2008, 01:36 PM   #98
XxBloodyrosexX

guys just need to appreciate what they got and don't got. they have it easyer and i think all girls agree..
XxBloodyrosexX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 01:48 PM   #99
ZombieG

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxBloodyrosexX
guys just need to appreciate what they got and don't got. they have it easyer and i think all girls agree..
I don't agree with that at all.

I hate "woe is me" nature coming from both men and women, it's absolutely disgusting. This sort of thing breeds sexual competition that in the end breeds inequality.

Anyway, I'm tired of women refusing to accept the fact that they're ruled as much by chemicals as men are. There's nothing I hate more than hearing complaints about how "guys are pigs" when women don't seem to scientifically grasp that the female thought process functions differently than a man does because it's dictated by chemicals in their body. Even down to the more common distinctions like whenever a guy orgasms, our body releases a sedative called tryptophan, something that makes men sleepy. Women, however, release greater amounts of oxytocin, a hormone that causes lactating and the want to bond.

Lastly, I'm tired of boring women. Really tired of them.
ZombieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 03:07 PM   #100
Stormtrooper of Death

I'm done with complaining, now I have my oh so lovely records and my local shows, mmmmm, concert........