Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 03-29-2008, 05:45 AM   #1
bleedingheart344

Man arrested for having sex with a picnic table

BELLEVUE -- Police say a man in Bellevue was caught on tape having sex with a picnic table.

Bellevue Police Captain Matt Johnson says Art Price, Jr., 40, was seen on four occasions between the hours of 10:30 a.m. and noon having sex with his picnic table. What makes this a felony, Johnson says, is that it took place in close proximity to a school, which made it likely that children could have seen Price.

The neighbor -- who wishes to remain anonymous -- saw Price walk out onto his deck, stand a round metal table on its side and use the hole for the umbrella to have sex.

The most recent instance took place March 14, we're told. A neighbor videotaped Price.

"The first video we had, he was completely nude. He would use the hole from the umbrella and have sex with the table," Johnson says.

Police say Price admitted to the crimes -- four charges of public indecency. Usually these sorts of things are misdemeanors, but in this case, they are felonies.

"What boosts it up to a felony is that the statute says if it's likely to be viewed by a minor," Johnson explains.

The Price family did not want to talk with us, but neighbors did. Some are not happy Price was released on his own recognizance.

"He shouldn't be allowed just for the fact that he could do that again -- and nude that close to a school. That should be zero tolerance," says Brice Jacobs, a neighbor.

Price is married with three school-aged children. Neighbors tell us they're now worried about the kids.

"Hopefully it stays between the adults and the kids don't get a lot of the information so they aren't so cruel to the little kids," says Emily Grote, a neighbor.

This case has police in this small town shaking their heads. "Once you think you've seen it all, something else comes around," Johnson says.

http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=8082496 Source

Just...wow. I suppose loneliness has no limits.
Old 03-29-2008, 06:21 AM   #2
AngelikDemonik

I wonder if he got any splinters.

http://www.myspace.com/dancemydarling

AIM: ThisIsntSybil
AngelikDemonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 06:50 PM   #3
The_Terror_of_Death

Isn't it kind of redundant for them to say "the neighbor wishes to remain anonymous"? There's only so many people it could be.
The_Terror_of_Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 02:57 AM   #4
CptSternn

Yeah, I posted this 4 hours before you posted the exact same topic. Did you not even take a look at the news section before you posted this?
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 03:02 AM   #5
Metabolik

Wow...must have been a pretty sexy picnic table...
Old 03-30-2008, 06:12 AM   #6
bleedingheart344

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
Yeah, I posted this 4 hours before you posted the exact same topic. Did you not even take a look at the news section before you posted this?
Yeah, I did. But I may have overlooked it.