Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 05-06-2007, 09:00 PM   #1
eternalcrimson

Phil Hendrie Clip Of The Day

In my opinion Phil Hendrie is the funniest man walking the Earth IMHO

Let me give you the gist of what his radio show was like. Phil Hendrie does all of these character voices and impersonations . At the begging of the hour the character has some kind of outrageous dilemma and 15 minutes into the show typically he would open the lines to unsuspecting callers who don’t know that the whole thing is just a joke. Phil Hendrie in his character voice usually insults, annoys or pisses off the callers.

For more info you can read more about Phil Hendrie here.

The Phil Hendrie Show (Wikipedia)

Everyday I’m going to post some great bit that he did and I hope you enjoy them. Here are the first ones.

1. Steve Bosell - Nice Camel Toe

Steve Bosell is the owner of B & B Construction. He was best known for being the biggest cry baby and suing anybody at the drop of a hat.
Steve Bosell is suing Dee Dee Young because she canceled her contract to build a family room after Steve noticed something bulging on Dee Dee Young. He went up to her and said, “Nice Camel Toe.” And walked up stairs only to be confronted by his wife who told him what a asshole he was for saying that.
What follows has become a all time classic Phil Hendrie bit.

2. Jay Santos - Gina Monolgues

Jay Santos Brigadier Admiral of “The Citizen’s Auxiliary Police”. He goes around and basicaly harrases people on the street because in Jay’s words “It’s All About Saving Lives”
This time Jay harasses women outside the opening of “The Vagina Monologues”. He is asking women to put on burquas for one minute to reflect on what they are doing. It’s revealed that Jay has an ulterior motive when he said he didn’t like women talking about their vaginas because of something that happen to him when he was a kid.

3. Art Bell - Chrome Buttock Mold

The Art Bell character that Phil Hendrie does is based on the real Art Bell show called coast-to-coast A.M. On the real coast-to-coast A.M. Art Bell interviews guest and callers in regards to various phenomenon including UFO’s, aliens, Ghosts, Religion, etc. On the Phil Hendrie bit that he does with Art Bell he interviews General Johnson Jammerson (who is based on the real coast-to-coast guest Richard C. Koglin) who lives 400 miles beneath the Saskatchewan in his bunker complex.
In this bit General Johnson Jammerson goes to Mars to get revenge with the aliens who have been messing around with the Mars global surveyor. The General uses The Red Planet Express (which is his rocket ship) to go to mars to get revenge and to prepare for any rear attacks that the aliens might have planned the General wears the chrome buttock mold.
The is one of the most famous bits that Phil Hendrie is known for doing.
eternalcrimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:20 AM   #2
eternalcrimson

Here is today’s clip.

Dean Wheeler - Easter Enemas For Kids

Dean Wheeler is a New-age, Birkenstock-wearing, America-hating, yoga-teaching apologist from a Northern California political activist group.
In this clip Dean is throwing a Spring Solstice for the kiddies which includes a Easter Egg hunt, Egg Roll, chocolate eggs, a late Easter brunch including hot dogs & hamburgers and finally a holisic Easter Enema. To show the kids that having a enema isn’t scary Dean dresses up in a Easter Costume then his wife takes the enema which is filled with hershey’s syrup and the tube is shoved up his butt. If any of the kids tell their parents Dean told the kids that the Easter Bunny will come and do something bad to them.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:37 PM   #3
Vako

Classic comedy! In my opinion, Phil Hendrie is a comic genius!
Vako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 11:30 PM   #4
eternalcrimson

Here are a couple of clips from Bobbie Dooley.

Officious president of the gated community "Western Estates Homeowners' Association" of Westlake Village, California, president of her PTA, and arguably the show's most popular character.

Husband "Steve Dooley" is the vice-president of Western Estates who frequently cuts in on conversations with pointless, drunken statements, usually supporting his wife. Steve is always referred to by Bobbie as "My husband" and is always described as the "owner of a wildly successful landscaping business." "Bobbie" makes a trademark, repeated "mmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm" noise when listening to the callers, which almost always annoys them, and is reminiscent of a former colleague of Mr. Hendrie's. Her father was a circus clown and her mother a prostitute. Hendrie often does "Best of Bobbie Dooley" shows during holiday periods. Mrs. Dooley calls the program frequently to espouse her upper-class, soccer-mom viewpoints which are often little more than her husband Steve's opinions, who can be heard in the background coaching her.

Bobbie and Steve are obsessed with "being young", "hip", and "with it" -- which apparently accounts for the wild parties they throw for minors. Steve enjoys hanging out in the hot tub with his son and all his friends, then jumping out to reveal that he has been naked from the waist down. Bobbie assures listeners it was hilarious when Steve screamed "The Cobra is out of the cage!" Bobbie enjoys her "youngness" as well, and is known to teach girls how to commit sodomy so as to improve their sex life.

Bobbie Dooley is also on the committee and spokeswoman for the fall-tacular, winter-tacular, spring-tacular, and summer-tacular fashion shows. On occasion, Bobbie sings offkey songs on the show because she used to be a professional singer by the name of Yvonne Elliman who sang with Lynyrd Skynyrd and Blue Oyster Cult before going solo to sing on the soundtrack for Saturday Night Fever. According to Bobbie, Mr. Stigwood wanted a more ecclectic feel to the soundtrack and thought an image of a, "china woman," would be preferred to the anglo look of the Bee-Gees and that one of the Bee-Gees looked as though his head was pinched in at birth. Bobbie is fiercely protective of all of her three sons, especially her 15-year old oldest child Seth. Seth has been accused of date-**** by a girl Bobbie calls a "slut", has been discovered "messing around" with another boy in his car, and crashed into a bunch of disabled kids picnicking in a park next to a highway. Bobbie often grows hysterical about issues, especially those regarding her sons. She needed to take pills after watching an A&E special on Hitler and fearing that the Boy Scout Camp her children attend may be some kind of Nazi organization. Bobbie is usually a hard-core Republican, but switched sides on the Iraq war after she attended a Hollywood Peace March and spoke with Mike Farrell and Uma Thurman.

1. Bobbie & Steve Dooley - Ballsack Paddlewhack

In this bit from the late ‘90s Bobbie claims her husband can’t get it up after hearing that Bill Clinton could bang young chicks. Because of that Bobbie invented a ingenious device that’s called a “Ballsack Paddlewack” It’s a shoe buffer with ping pong paddles attached. When turned on the paddles smack Steve’s balls which in turn is suppose to give him a erection.

2. Bobbie Dooley - Fashion Show For Kids

Bobbie is planning here Springtacular for kids at Westerestates. It’s going to be a big event because the legendary Gary Shandling will be the host. To get the kids in shape Bobbie has been teaching them to be thin; one of her techniques is to tell the kids to stick their fingers down their throats. There are many surprises in this bit including when the real Gary Shandling calls in with his piece of mind.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:10 PM   #5
Vako

Request;

character: "Rudy Canoza"

"I tell the women... Lalalalalalalala... bthulululululuululuUuuu.

Then they call me a retárd.

Cows will do this."
Vako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 07:28 PM   #6
eternalcrimson

These two next bits involves two characters that talk about R. Lee Ermey from the show “Mail Call”. R. Lee Ermey is best known for being the drill sergeant from Full Metal Jacket.

Don Parsley is a Self-serving charlatan Don Parsley frequently calls Phil's show with various, disingenuous money making schemes. In the wake of any natural disaster or terrorist attack, Phil takes a call from a gentleman named Don Parsley who claims to have lost his wife in the tragedy. Don claims to not take charity, but often accepts Phil's offer to solicit contributions from the listeners, if only for Don's children. As the segment progresses, Don will decline all offers of assistance that are not cash money, or decline offers of cash less than $100, he will forget his wife's name, the names and number of his children, and generally reveal himself to be a complete fraud. On occasion, he has also appeared to promote equally dubious products or services, about which he refuses to reveal any specific information. He then forgets and contradicts himself about the details he has divulged, which appear to have been made up on the spot.

In this bit Don is pretending to be a Vietnam vet which infuriates the real R. Lee Ermey who calls up to yell at him. What follows in this short bit is a classic.

Don Parsley - R. Lee Ermey

This next bit involves Bud Dickman. "Bud" is a producer, sidekick, intern, and call screener during the show. The victim of a motorcycle accident sixteen years earlier in Ojai, California -- which caused him to have a steel plate inserted into his head -- Bud is employed on the show to comply with the Americans With Disabilities Act. Bud usually gets into trouble on the air (and sometimes off-the-air as well). On most occasions, if Phil may say something on-air that might be remotely suggestive, Bud will typically notify Phil's "vice president of syndication," David G. Hall, who usually errs on Bud's side.

Shortly after R. Lee Ermey called the show Phil felt inspired to pay homage to him with Bud Dickman. Bud re-enacts the one of the intros in the movie. He claimed that he and R. Lee Ermey re-enacted the whole thing when he just took a video tape and dubbed his voice into it.

Bud Dickman - Full Metal Jacket
Old 05-10-2007, 07:29 PM   #7
eternalcrimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vako
Request;

character: "Rudy Canoza"

"I tell the women... Lalalalalalalala... bthulululululuululuUuuu.

Then they call me a retárd.

Cows will do this."
lol. That was great. I'll have to dig around my archive for that one.
Old 05-12-2007, 09:19 AM   #8
eternalcrimson

This bit involves Art Griego.

Art is a former Air Force pilot turned commerce pilot.

In this bit Art thinks that there should be air marshals in the cockpits so the pilots don’t play “Thunderbird” anymore. Art explains that commercial pilots get bored while flying trans-continental flights so when two pilots from two planes see each other they will see how close they can get to each other without crashing (In essence it’s the game of “Chicken”). He says that pilots have been playing this game for years. Art has the claim to fame with the all time high score of 1250 points. The score is determined by the distance that the two planes pass, so if the planes pass within 500 feet that’s 500 points. In the thousands of hours that Art has been flying he did it 5 which means on average that the distance he passed each plane was 250 feet! Art feels that the air marshals needs to be in the cockpit to tell him not to do that. The callers phone in to tell Art what an idiot he is and what he is doing is very dangerous.

Art Griego - The Game Of Thunderbird
Old 05-13-2007, 02:41 PM   #9
eternalcrimson

The main theme of the following bits involve a married couple Margaret & Frank Gray.

First let me introduce you to Margaret.

Margaret "writes" a celebrity newspaper column called "A Little Bird Told Me;" overbearing mother of child actor Jason Jay Delmonico, so named after Margaret saw a package of Delmonico steaks in the supermarket. Margaret wrote a column about how she has been sleeping with her son ever since the "traumatic events" of the 1994 Los Angeles earthquake. Margaret tends to incite callers by blaming any and all of the world's ills on President Bush. She has often "died" in airstrikes called in by Mr. Hendrie when he disagrees with her commentary. She was known as Margaret Selb while Phil was employed in Minneapolis; she was married to Roland Selb, who Phil later split into two characters, Don Berman and Roland Schwinn. In Miami, she was known as Margaret from Bal Harbor.

In this short bit Margaret is talking with a Voluntary Fire Fighter discussing Universal Studios ride Back Draft. While chatting with him she is also typing up here column while she is on the air.

Margaret Gray - Writing Column On The Air

In this bit Margaret talks about how she was molested….by a teacher….when she was 23…and did I mention that the teacher was a college professor….and it gets better….

Margaret Gray - Got Molested

The crux of what I wanted to play for you involves Frank Gray and was from my radio show “The Happy Snout Hour” where I played the best of Phil Hendrie.
Frank is Margaret's husband, who has become a more common character towards the end of Phil’s show. He is an elderly, wheelchair-bound, Cutty Sark-blended scotch drinker who can never find ice, and has trouble using the pronouns he/she/him/her/etc. i.e. "My wife Margaret, he's a real ball-breaker." (Frank) Is quoted saying, "Do you now Al Hert? (Phil) Yea I know him, a she right? (Frank) Hey Margaret this jackass thinks the Al Hurt is a she." (Margaret) He always gets the whole gender thing confused."
Every time Phil greets Frank and asks him how he is doing, he will consistently respond with "Well Phil, I'm vertical"
The gender confusion was given an entirely new dimension of complexity when it was revealed that homosexuals were referred to in the 'proper' gender. An example would be: "Elton John, he's a real piece of work, but Marlon Brando... she was really something else in On the Waterfront."
Some of Frank's other accomplishments: wrote Rain Drops Keep Falling On My Head; was the original voice of Mr. Ed; was the first athlete pictured on a Wheatees box; taught Gene Simmons from Kiss how to spit blood; coached Marlon Brando in The Score; and rode Seattle Slew to four victories.
In this particular episode I played 3 bits The American Blind Soccer League, Hal & Viola’s Cheese log and the main crux of the show Frank Gray’s Non-Stop Gender Confusion.

The first bit is a game played the American Blind Soccer League. I think that bit is self-explanatory.

The next bit involves Hal and Viola Levolier
This semi-wealthy retired couple are always in their private plane—listening to Phil whom they absolutely adore — while flying to the only place they ever seem to go — Laughlin, Nevada. Continually fighting each other for control of the plane's telephone, the couple invariably stalls the aircraft and they "die" in a crash after each appearance. Hal frequently shouts out, "You WHORE!," as the plane crashes because Viola forgot to fill the jet with gas.
In this bit the plane is carrying on a little too much weight when the Levolier’s had too much cheese log at Freudly’s.

The last bit is Frank Gray’s Non-Stop Gender Confusion.

I made is especially for “The Happy Snout Hour”. It is all the Frank Gray Gender Confusion bits in chronological order. It all starts out when Frank and Phil were discussing Hollywood & Islamic fascism. Suddenly he mixes up he and she and the fun starts from there.

The Happy Snout Hour (Episode #4 American Blind Soccer League, Hal & Viola - Cheese Log, Frank Gray - Non-Stop Gender Confusion)

Enjoy!
Old 05-20-2007, 11:08 AM   #10
eternalcrimson

The next three clips are of Steve Bosell. The guy that sues at the drop of a hat.

The first one is a Steve Bosell retrospective from the year 2000.

Tribute To Steve Bosell (2000)

This one is probably one of Steve’s best known bits. It was a hot summer’s day and Steve was mowing the lawn. He got hot and went inside and grabbed a Popsicle. He bagan to noticed that everybody was laughing at him. He soon discovered he was sucking on a penis Popsicle. In Steve’s words he was all the way down to the testicle area, they were resting on his chin. So now he is suing his wife for buying them and his neighbor for laughing at him.

Steve Bosell - Pleasure Pop

The last one involves Elizabeth Smart. Steve made a bet with his friends and neighbor Roy Hutchins that they will never find Elizabeth Smart alive. She soon is found alive and well and now Steve has to pay up. So now Steve is suing the Smart family because Elizabeth turned up alive instead of Dead and his neighbor because he thought there was some sort of conspiracy against him.

Steve Bosell - Suing The Smart Family For Finding Elizabeth
Old 05-30-2007, 10:55 AM   #11
eternalcrimson

The following are rare video webcasts that Phil did for his show. You not only get a look at his show but you get all the behind the scene action to which is cool. Enjoy!

January 9, 2004 Phil Hendrie Show Webcast

June 17, 2005 Phil Hendrie Show Webcast

July 29, 2005 Phil Hendrie Show Webcast

September 16, 2005 Phil Hendrie Show Webcast