Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 07-04-2007, 08:01 AM   #1
Draconysius

Fuck-offs

Is there anyone you'd just like to tell off; anyone whose balls you'd just love to jump on repeatedly in your favorite pair of ass-kicking platforms? Sure there is, don't lie. Anyway, this thread is where you can get those fuck-offs out. Release that anger here, and move on. Feel free to bitch and moan. After all, this IS the whining thread.

Three BIG fuck-off's go to Scott_Sin, Xaha, and tommyslut of deathrock.com forums. Scott_Sin and Xaha are just like preps with deathhawks. But then again, they're to "good" for deathhawks. Those are oh-so cliche. They also don't like Rozz Williams because he's popular within the scene. On the other hand, they make fun of anyone who doesn't like MCR, HIM, etc. because they're so popular. Your presence on dr.com seems to be a game of "I'm more underground than you". Does that add up?

I pointed out that my SL character had appeared in Drop Dead magazine, and tommyslut followed that by saying that, it was embarassing enough I had an SL account to begin with. Well, thanks for that judgement, mr. livexjournal.com jack-off! It's embarassing enough you have a LJ account, as do millions of angsty, sucicidal and illiterate pseudo-emo and goff kids. Then again, all you ever do on dr.com is make shitty jokes and boast around your DiY skillz.

Now, have fun!
Draconysius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 08:20 AM   #2
Vyvian Blackthorne

Good goth, you PWNED THEM ALL, DRAC. God I can't stand Deathrock.com with these self-proclaimed 'Deathrockers' who say they only listen to music from the 1980s greatest Death-Rock and yet when no one's looking slip in a Cinema Strange CD or download one from SoulSeek. Their opinions of Rozz, the man who I personally think is the king of both American Goth and Deathrock, are atrocious and disgusting.

Good goth again I must give my very own eff-off to: Mike_Old_Bats at Myspace.com who is apparently a smarther/more underground-than-thou dick who resides in Canada. I mean this d00d thinks Evanescence is goth, but calls bands like that along with HIM, MCR, etc. 'Neo'
Goth rock. He's also been dumb enough to think DeathRock came out of punk alone. And if so, he still has no respect for our
goth subculture while he draws apparent 'Funny' Bathroom symbol cartoons that depict Deathrocker and 'Punks' superior to all forms of goth.
But these Deathrockers are the same textbook-esque ones written in Voltaire's What is Goth (I am serious, this guy says on his page he likes over-amounts of b33r, sex, horror movies, like a stereotypical death-rocker). He, like the w0nderful folks at Deathrock.com, just say they hate Rozz Williams and perfer tongue-in-cheek Goth/Deathrock, good bands, though he simply ignores the fact most of the Romantized goth/death rock bands formed sooo many years prior to the bands he mentions (tongue in cheek Goth/Deathrock would be Specimen, Alien Sex Fiend, other campy Batcave bands). He even insulted Siouxsie and the Banshees. This is what is killing Deathrock. There are bands to blame for people like him, but I don't wanna go to far within that argument.

Goth Forever
Goth Forever
Goth Forever
Old 07-04-2007, 08:26 AM   #3
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I'd like to say fuck off to my 'stepfather' (I don't even consider him that he's so low on my people list) because he's an asshole of epic proportions and he's emotionally and mentally abusive to my mother.

Oh and then there's mindless1. Just because she annoys the shit out of me and she can't stop her useless posting here.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 08:51 AM   #4
Lapin

I would like to tell everyone who believes Andy Warhol was a god of art to fuck the hell off. He was an asshole and all he did was watered-down copies of Marcel Duchamp's ideas of raising the common things to spectacular.

I would also like to tell my old manager to fuck off. I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want to my own damn body and her approval has got absolutely bloody nothing to do with it! I'm going to ink and pierce and dye to my heart's content and she can kiss my arse!
Lapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 09:26 AM   #5
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Hyundai and Samsung can both go to hell and rot, because they love stealing consumer's money and then giving them cheap, low quality pieces of crap that they will not replace or repair, and they never answer emails, return phone calls or do anything to stand behind their shitty products. Thieves! The lot of them!

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 09:30 AM   #6
Draconysius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyvian Blackthorne
Good goth, you PWNED THEM ALL, DRAC. God I can't stand Deathrock.com with these self-proclaimed 'Deathrockers' who say they only listen to music from the 1980s greatest Death-Rock and yet when no one's looking slip in a Cinema Strange CD or download one from SoulSeek. Their opinions of Rozz, the man who I personally think is the king of both American Goth and Deathrock, are atrocious and disgusting.

Good goth again I must give my very own eff-off to: Mike_Old_Bats at Myspace.com who is apparently a smarther/more underground-than-thou dick who resides in Canada. I mean this d00d thinks Evanescence is goth, but calls bands like that along with HIM, MCR, etc. 'Neo'
Goth rock. He's also been dumb enough to think DeathRock came out of punk alone. And if so, he still has no respect for our
goth subculture while he draws apparent 'Funny' Bathroom symbol cartoons that depict Deathrocker and 'Punks' superior to all forms of goth.
But these Deathrockers are the same textbook-esque ones written in Voltaire's What is Goth (I am serious, this guy says on his page he likes over-amounts of b33r, sex, horror movies, like a stereotypical death-rocker). He, like the w0nderful folks at Deathrock.com, just say they hate Rozz Williams and perfer tongue-in-cheek Goth/Deathrock, good bands, though he simply ignores the fact most of the Romantized goth/death rock bands formed sooo many years prior to the bands he mentions (tongue in cheek Goth/Deathrock would be Specimen, Alien Sex Fiend, other campy Batcave bands). He even insulted Siouxsie and the Banshees. This is what is killing Deathrock. There are bands to blame for people like him, but I don't wanna go to far within that argument.

Goth Forever
Goth Forever
Goth Forever
Jeesh, I had no idea you were ever a member of that festering shithole. It seems most of those "deathrockers" are basically androgynous cunts with a metal attitude. They even call things "ghey". I sware, it's people like this that give a bad name to deathrockers everywhere.
Old 07-04-2007, 09:33 AM   #7
Draconysius

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
Hyundai and Samsung can both go to hell and rot, because they love stealing consumer's money and then giving them cheap, low quality pieces of crap that they will not replace or repair, and they never answer emails, return phone calls or do anything to stand behind their shitty products. Thieves! The lot of them!
God bless capitalism, the art of fucking people over.

On that note, a very big fuck off goes to the man. Mr. fat, white, middle-aged conservative xtian hypocrite. No wonder so many countries hate the US. Its very leaders are petty, hypocritical, and childish beyond compare.
Old 07-04-2007, 09:34 AM   #8
maggot

What really bugs me is people think they're oh-so goth because they like anime and manga. And j-rock and j-pop.

It's the most annoying type of poseur possible. It has nothing to do with the culture, and you have these idiots running around pretending they're goth.

What also annoys me is the idiots in the scene who always tell me industrial is the lame little brother of goth. I mean, sure they're obviously idiots (considering industrial was around first, making goth the lame little brother), but there are just so many of the morons that it makes me want to kill the entire scene.
Old 07-04-2007, 09:41 AM   #9
Aaroneet

Ooh, thank you for making this thread. A belated "fuck you" to the people I have come into contact with daily for confusing "Goth" and "Emo", as well as stereotyping me as the kind of person who cuts herself all day, writes shitty poems about how life sucks, and probably is a ticking time bomb just waiting to go off. First of all, not everyone is a stereotype, "Emo" and "Goth" are not the same, and not everybody who is part of a subculture has a death wish. I do not and have never wanted to cut myself, and I prefer to write about things with substance. You can hate me all you want, but do not EVER try to patronize me. Calling me "Emo" is a slap in the face. I'm smarter than you, I write better than you; I'm even a published author, and you can't stand it, so you berate me, like the snivelling shadow of a person you really are. You've physically harassed me, you've verbally abused me, and you've stolen my things. Then, right in the middle of class, you ask me if I listen to the band, The Offspring, the most mainstream thing that bleakness that is your brain could come up with. Suddenly, I'm supposed to be all impressed? You couldn't have an original thought if it went back and slapped you in the ass. Because, really, that's what Goth is all about, right? Getting physically harassed, trying to kill yourself, and listening to The Offspring. Fuck off.

This calls for a song. *cues "Crowds" by Bauhaus in background*
Old 07-04-2007, 09:52 AM   #10
Delicate_Torture

I would probably have a long list of 'fuck-offs' to share here if I bothered even caring about them. The way that I see it is that you can waste emotional energy getting angry and frustrated with someone to the point where you award them a great big 'FUCK-OFF!' or you can actually fuck them off by just never acknowledging their existance again.

I know which I prefer... and which tends to really really get under their skin.
Old 07-04-2007, 11:04 AM   #11
Lapin

Err....I like The Offspring.......(feels vaguely uncomfortable)

I'd also like to tell people who don't know what my t-shirt that reads "Omnivore" means to fuck off (and grow a brain).
Old 07-04-2007, 11:14 AM   #12
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapin

I would also like to tell my old manager to fuck off. I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want to my own damn body and her approval has got absolutely bloody nothing to do with it! I'm going to ink and pierce and dye to my heart's content and she can kiss my arse!
Obviously her approval does have something to do with it, because she's your old manager, hence you had to get a new job.
No offense, but grow out of the whole "I'll do whatever I want and I don't care about this job" real fast, because it'll get you nowhere.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 12:38 PM   #13
MollyMac

Just a polite little "fuck off" to anyone who believes anything so fervently that they cannot see that they cannot help but to become a hypocrite. Fuck off to anyone who cannot be open enough to consider an altername point of view.

And another to the people who bitch about press coverage of Paris Hilton, but click on the links to her crap anyway. The media only sells what you will buy.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:41 PM   #14
DeathChii

Quote:
I would like to tell everyone who believes Andy Warhol was a god of art to fuck the hell off. He was an asshole and all he did was watered-down copies of Marcel Duchamp's ideas of raising the common things to spectacular.
oh thank you ^^ Last time I tried to say that I was flamed lol =P
From trashing this way and that
Its white tusks
Through human beings
Like crackling stalks
And to nothing less
I offer this suffering of my father
"The Offering" - Stan Rice
DeathChii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 12:58 PM   #15
Lapin

Oh, I wasn't fired. I'm starting school, and I couldn't keep up with the hours. She just got on my nerves with the constant 'white girls are so weird' and 'only white girls feel the need to modify so much'...what the fuck ever.

I'm going to be a phlebotomist! (And the clinic says I can do whatever I bloody want, just as long as I stick the needle in the vein right) (grins) Yay for the medical field!
Old 07-04-2007, 01:18 PM   #16
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Oh, I wasn't fired. I'm starting school, and I couldn't keep up with the hours. She just got on my nerves with the constant 'white girls are so weird' and 'only white girls feel the need to modify so much'...what the fuck ever.

I'm going to be a phlebotomist! (And the clinic says I can do whatever I bloody want, just as long as I stick the needle in the vein right) (grins) Yay for the medical field!
Well then that's cool. But in other jobs...yeah.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 02:21 PM   #17
Aaroneet

Quote:
Err....I like The Offspring.......(feels vaguely uncomfortable)

I'd also like to tell people who don't know what my t-shirt that reads "Omnivore" means to fuck off (and grow a brain).
I didn't mean that The Offspring were a bad band, just not Goth. I never let that kind of anger surface, so I just needed to vent. Normally, I dismiss those who annoy me to their faces, so as not to give the attention they want. But it does get under my skin, and, frankly, they're not observing me right now. There is one valid point, though; the bigger person does not let petty scuffles infuriate him or her.
Old 07-04-2007, 03:22 PM   #18
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I would like to say fuck off to the president of the U.S. too.

I should have mentioned his brainless, fucktard ass before.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 07-04-2007, 03:26 PM   #19
prophecyofdoom

I wish the father of my children would fuck off and die for being a controlling, abusive, bullshitting, vile person....Last night I walked in on him trying to teach my 2 year old to say "mommy is an asshole".....

Help us to be the always hopeful
Gardeners of the spirit
Who know that without darkness
Nothing comes to birth
As without light
Nothing flowers
-May Sarton
prophecyofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 03:29 PM   #20
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Fuck off to the soccer coach who broke my brother's leg.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 07-04-2007, 03:54 PM   #21
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot
What really bugs me is people think they're oh-so goth because they like anime and manga. And j-rock and j-pop.
I second that.
I also want to tell people whose ideas are contradictory; fuck you. (not just fuck off)
Oh, and after so much emphasis for individuality decades ago, people now have such a fucked up idea of what individuality means, that they give up their whole identity so easy. To those people I say, fuck off.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 03:57 PM   #22
Mir

My ex deserves a hearty fuck off. As do many others.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 03:39 AM   #23
Minyaliel

There's quite a few people who I wish I could say that to...
- my ex (who was too stupid to even understand that it was over for good and called me for months afterwards, often in the middle of the night, and wanted to come and see me)
- my father
- my stepfather (the reason my entire family probably suffers of ptsd now)
- the bishop of my former church (If I had the guts at the time, I would've slapped him for those things he said to me when I was a member there. Now I'm just plain disgusted.)
- Mr. Bill Gates and Microsoft (for intruding on people's privacy and for making shitty and expensive software)
- Ivar Aasen (the guy who invented "new norwegian", a variety of Norwegian that all pupils here in Norway have to learn. Unnecessary, really, and damn annoying.)
- My uncle and his wife (for making my grandmother's life even more difficult than it already is - fuck off and burn in hell!)
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:56 AM   #24
Cyntrox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minyaliel
- Ivar Aasen (the guy who invented "new norwegian", a variety of Norwegian that all pupils here in Norway have to learn. Unnecessary, really, and damn annoying.)
Yeah!! It's the most pointless subject ever!
Old 07-05-2007, 11:17 AM   #25
Tha Duckman

Sometimes I just wish I'd fuck off and leave me alone.
Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote