Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 12-22-2008, 08:20 PM   #151
twistedsyn

Eyeliner?...
twistedsyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 09:17 PM   #152
Solumina

Ophie draws on her eyebrows, frequently using a curly pattern
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 09:19 PM   #153
twistedsyn

I guessed correctly..
Old 12-22-2008, 10:03 PM   #154
KontanKarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
It would be the fulfillment of my one remaining fantasy to have curli-que smudges on the insides of my thighs.

I can do better. I promise.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 05:12 AM   #155
Wingweaver_The_Vampire

srsly, i would miss everyone that was around when i joined gnet :P:P even my first flamer ^kk
Wingweaver_The_Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 05:13 AM   #156
Wingweaver_The_Vampire

srsly, i would miss everyone that was around when i joined gnet :P:P even my first "flamer" ^kk
Wingweaver_The_Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 12:50 PM   #157
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Canvas Corpsey
Ophelia, if you were to meet some people off Gnet, who would they be?
(excluding those you already have that we know of; Gothicus etc. )
Um.
I'd meet MollyMac, Humane, Xnguela, Duckman...that's pretty much it.
Anyone else I either have already met or don't care enough about to go out of my way to meet.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 02:00 PM   #158
Necrophagist

What if you bumped into one by accident?

I am the Antiproduct!

There is, they say, no fool like an old fool - Golding.

" All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting." - Orwell.
Necrophagist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 03:48 PM   #159
MollyMac

I'd have to shower pretty thoroughly.

I wouldn't turn down Ophelia, though. That'd be a hell of a weekend.
Old 12-23-2008, 04:08 PM   #160
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrophagist
What if you bumped into one by accident?
I'd stop on the street to chat for a few people, but most of them would be ignored.
Old 12-23-2008, 04:17 PM   #161
Catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedsyn
Don't you know, goths don't breathe..oh wait that's Vampires.

XD

I've met a few people from online...not off here though...didn't work out well sometimes, need to weed out the crazy's.
I met someone and may have been the crazy one. They said they were desparate to do anything wanted to spend a lot of money to let loose. I feel I delivered. (Still didn't have sex. Maybe I could have taken him to the afro-america bar. Did that with someone else. The rappers commented on his lack of dance skills.)
Old 12-23-2008, 04:19 PM   #162
masquerade

I've met too many people from online. Many of friends have bummed on my couch passing through town.
masquerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 05:08 PM   #163
Catch

Meeting people can be fun. I don't do it often.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:15 PM   #164
twistedsyn

I am half and half...I don't have too many friends, really, not even close friends, I'm bad at getting close to people, so I guess the people I know at the clubs and all, I would call 'acquaintances" more then friends.

I'm pretty shy anyways, until I know someone, or if I take a chance and try to not be , I end up talking to much or doing something stupid. Normally, I don't like to just go up to people and start a convo, I'm never good at that. I people watch though. Some people are just stuck up, or weird, I can tell by watching them, The little 'cliques" here

Just be careful who you meet off here..., my life was ruined by someone I met online, who was stupid and immature. So now I am more careful about who I talk to and trust. Even people Ive talked to for years at the club, I haven't even hung out with in a different setting because of trust issues and stuff.

But I do love going to festivals, and meetups, Convergence was a blast, even if I just mainly sit by myself and not say much, or go with other people.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:23 PM   #165
twistedsyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch
I met someone and may have been the crazy one. They said they were desparate to do anything wanted to spend a lot of money to let loose. I feel I delivered. (Still didn't have sex. Maybe I could have taken him to the afro-america bar. Did that with someone else. The rappers commented on his lack of dance skills.)

Get him to spend a lot of money on you then hehe

Last girl I met offline, crazly was someone who lived overseas, saw me on Vampire Freaks and wanted me to show her around since she was moving here for work, after a few months, ended up getting too crazy, bi-polar, cutting herself, and i guess just using me for sex, or to make her feel better , which im tired of also.

It seems I'm only attracting those that either need something quick, or someone to bounce off because they are unstable.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:25 PM   #166
twistedsyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
I'd have to shower pretty thoroughly.

I wouldn't turn down Ophelia, though. That'd be a hell of a weekend.

That's kind of mean...I have a negative feeling towards the human race as it is..but Im sure most..( well half) of the people on here don't have the heebe jeebes.

Immature yea...but maybe not in the "breaking out in a rash" way.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:35 PM   #167
maromi12d3

I wouldn't mind meeting some people here. Note I only said some...perhaps three...
maromi12d3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 05:40 PM   #168
Sanguine Heart

I wouldn't mind meeting someone if they were passing through my part of California!
Sanguine Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 05:42 PM   #169
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
his lack of dance skills
A match made in dance hell.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 06:03 PM   #170
Catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedsyn
Get him to spend a lot of money on you then hehe

Last girl I met offline, crazly was someone who lived overseas, saw me on Vampire Freaks and wanted me to show her around since she was moving here for work, after a few months, ended up getting too crazy, bi-polar, cutting herself, and i guess just using me for sex, or to make her feel better , which im tired of also.

It seems I'm only attracting those that either need something quick, or someone to bounce off because they are unstable.
That is sad. I looked up your vampire freaks site and decided that might be a good way of branching out. Got my own account. Too bad, I've recieved over twenty cult adds in the past day. Oh well.

You're and attractive guy resting on the industrial tip. Can't imagine why you are having a difficult time finding a romantic partner. Are you a sex addict?
Old 12-23-2008, 06:11 PM   #171
maromi12d3

He's one of then more attractive guys here.
maromi12d3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 06:17 PM   #172
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
That is sad. I looked up your vampire freaks site and decided that might be a good way of branching out. Got my own account. Too bad, I've recieved over twenty cult adds in the past day. Oh well.

You're and attractive guy resting on the industrial tip. Can't imagine why you are having a difficult time finding a romantic partner. Are you a sex addict?
How would being a sex addict impede him in finding a partner?
I wish I were dating a sex addict!
Old 12-23-2008, 06:23 PM   #173
twistedsyn

Quote:

Yea..I get a lot of crap cult add's also, it's all fucking emo cults, 14 year olds crying, wanting advice on sex, cutting themselves, and whining about their lives.

Ive met hmm maybe 6 actual mature adults on there. I actually met my ex on there, shes 19 but very mature and the sweetest,most honest person you could meet..so even with all the crap there, I'm glad for that. I mainly leave it up for the few people I do talk to there, mainly I myspace.

I just got another photo comment on VF.., 2 minutes ago from some 16 year old, jesus, when it says right on my profile not to message me if your not at least 18. I guess people really are fucking stupid and cant read.

Sex addict..... ha, hardly. I don't unless I really like the person. I'm not getting emotionally attached to someone like that unless I know them.

Last girl I met on there, was 21, and shes already had sex with 30 people already....wow..., we dont talk anymore because she is bi polar, taking too many meds and just messed up in the head. Im lucky I found out early before we did anything.

Eh., I'm not that attractive, I don't think so anyways....I think I dress and act better then most people I see out at the clubs, a lot of people are prettier, but really shallow. I just like to be treated nice, I guess I cant seem to find anyone that wants to be romantic and sappy with me hehe. Maybe I'm just picky.

This area really kind of bores me lately though, the scene is crap here, I'd move if I had the money and less bills.
Old 12-23-2008, 06:27 PM   #174
twistedsyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
How would being a sex addict impede him in finding a partner?
I wish I were dating a sex addict!

Depends what type, the type that can't help themselves and hit every piece of ass that is throw his way, even if he is dating someone mmm yea that sucks. A lot of addicts have really messed up heads anyways.

I think that girl I met was one, she went crazy and said all I wanted her for was sex, even though we never did anything....I guess she was hurt in the past and her meds she was taking didn't help her stability.

I guess I was a sex addict with my ex.. we did it 3 times a day, for about week one time..she banned me from sex for a week or so because she was too sore, I don't know what it was about her..she just turned me on a lot, and it wasn't all just sex, liked to be romantic, graveyard picnics and all...holding hands, snuggling...I like to be affectionate, my last girlfriend hated it.

Most people are....icky. Icky humans.
Old 12-23-2008, 06:28 PM   #175
Catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by maromi12d3
He's one of then more attractive guys here.
Stylisticaly. He's tall, dark hair, nice clothing that fits in with the earlier goth industrial trends (which have influenced the current emo trends, without being as frurphy.)

http://vampirefreaks.com/picview.php...&g=1&s=2&fid=0

Yep, hot guy.