Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Music
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Music Finally, an entire forum devoted to talking about Doktor Avalanche, the drum machine for the Sisters of Mercy. You can talk about other bands, or other members of that band, too, if you want to be UNCOOL.

Old 12-22-2009, 08:27 PM   #1
dennydaniel

The Fixx Interview

Hi Hi!

I am so sorry I have been out of touch lately. It has been truly busy and I just got back from Russia.

2 things to mention

1) The Hermitage Museum exhibit in St Petersburg Russia went amazingly. I had great fun, the city is stunning and the Russian people are super sweet. You can see the videos on my Dennydanielx youtube page.

2) This month I have a Christmas Eve radio show! How cool is that! My Radio Show will feature an interview I had with Cy Curnin of the band the Fixx. on Flashback Alternatives. They had such majors songs as “Red Skies” & “One Thing Leads to Another” and many many more.

Cy is one of the most intelligent and classy people I know. He did a cool interview right on the streets of the Bowery NYC just after his show at the City Winery in NYC. There is some great solo stuff and Fixx stuff played on the show.

It will air this Thursday, Dec 24th at 9pm eastern NYC time,
and again at midnight.

Then it rebroadcasts Sunday, Dec. 27th at 9am eastern NYC time.

You can tune in right off the website http://www.flashbackalternatives.com/
or open your itunes player radio tab and Flashback Alternatives is under the 80's tab & the alternative tab.
They get several 1000 listeners a day and it is an all request station.

I also invite you to tag on the radio stations tag board. You will see it on the home page. it is easy to do. if you click " pop up the tag" it will give you a nice window to type into.

3) Also, the museum I curate - The Museum of Interesting Things - has been doing very well and will be having several shows this spring and has more items on the website.
If you want it to travel to you let me know.

http://www.museumofinterestingthings.org/news.html

Enjoy!

Cheerios!

Denny
dennydaniel is offline   Reply With Quote