Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 11-18-2008, 02:00 PM   #26
Draconysius

Yet another home for junkies addicted to the drug comment-my-pic. Side-effects include swelling of the head. Imgoth is basically the same thing, except VampireFreaks has the added annoyance of screaming "OMG INDUSTRIAL!!!" at anything even remotely electronic. It's a bunch of DDR music in my book.
Draconysius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 05:52 PM   #27
twistedsyn

Ehhh Im gettting tired of that site.

Nothing but stupid underage girls messaging me telling they want to meet me , even though It says dont contact me if your not at least 18.....and creepy ooogly people from other states.

I only made it cause one of my friends was a Mod. I always mean to delete it buuut I am lazy and my friends have pages there.

Ive met 4 girls there and they are all mental cases, very good sex...but mental cases.
twistedsyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 08:07 PM   #28
viscus

I did for a while, until I decided it was lame. Too many Cybers, Metalheads, and people pretending to be bisexual.

"Now some of you may encounter the devil's bargain if you get that far. Any old soul is worth saving at least to a priest, but not every soul is worth buying. So you can take the offer as a compliment."

-William S. Burroughs

You're not entitled to your opinion.
viscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 08:12 PM   #29
Deadmanwalking_05

I'm thinking about checking that spot out.

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 01:01 AM   #30
Serpent_Goth

Location: In a black coffin buried in a lovely graveyard (Jordan)
VF is a tragedy
Serpent_Goth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 01:23 AM   #31
Sir Canvas Corpsey

i feel like logging in now just to see what my account was like, I joined 'cause a friend asked me to, used it for a night then forgot all about it.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:11 PM   #32
Tinxxo

I have a vampirefreaks and a myspace account.
VF is not necessarily horrible if you can pass up the bitches that all think they are models, the hypocritical critique etc.
O k, so the place is a disgrace? I still enjoy applying to what they call ''beauty'' cults and how they think they are god's gift, hate on someone if they miss spell one thing wrong and then say their's are typo's and that person is just stupid.

I don't know why I stay on the sites to be honest but I get bored easily so yeah. My boyfriend hates it and I made him get an account, I shouldn't have. XD I figured he would have had fun but of course not, he was wise to stay away. He's pissed that all these so called ''Goth's" wear those goggles when he picked up his just because he loved it. Me and him just hate how we love something for the beauty of it and creative ways and then every other fockknocker gets it to be cool.

We have to throw away shit just so we clarify we are not going to like the same things as those dipshits but apart of us wants to wear our items anyways and say FUCK YOU.

I guess the world of internet is trash no matter where you go. You'll always find a moronic douche bag somewhere.
Tinxxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:38 PM   #33
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinxxo View Post
hate on someone if they miss spell one thing wrong and then say their's are typo's and that person is just stupid.
You misspelled 'misspell' and 'theirs.'
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:06 AM   #34
MissGracie

I'm on VF, I spose I don't mind it except for the fact that it explicitly states it is a place for those who are into the gothic and industrial subcultures, but scenekids/metalheads/and people who aren't all that alternative make up most of the members. I don't really know anyone that is on it, I guess I'm not good at socializing even if it's on the interwebs, lol.

I went to Cybertron with some friends once, it was fun, not that many people though.
MissGracie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 04:18 PM   #35
Tinxxo

No, I spelled theirs just fine, the punctuation was off.
Seriously, are you that pathetic? Do you have no life that you must correct things? your not a teacher, don't try to act like one and you just failed by saying I spelled ''theirs" wrong.
That's one reason why I hate VF and I will probably hate you now as well.
Miss Spell however or should I say ''misspell" I did misspell, harhar.
>;/

There's a difference between misspelling things and failing at punctuation.
When you forget to use a punctuation, that does not mean you misspelled a word.

Last edited by Tinxxo; 10-21-2009 at 04:21 PM. Reason: (To add extra detail for understanding (:)
Old 10-21-2009, 05:37 PM   #36
Alan

Quote:

No, I spelled theirs just fine, the punctuation was off.
Seriously, are you that pathetic? Do you have no life that you must correct things? your not a teacher, don't try to act like one and you just failed by saying I spelled ''theirs" wrong.
You're the one inventing a bullshit rationalization of how you didn't misspell 'theirs'
And you even went back to your post to correct it.
How pathetic.
You also misspelled 'typos' in the original post, but I didn't mention it, because I really didn't give a shit about being a grammar nazi; I just know you'd be pissed off if someone took away your false sense of dignity.
real classy
Old 10-21-2009, 08:44 PM   #37
Tinxxo

I went back to my post and added details, the last lines and that is the SECOND post, not the first. Thank you, for saying I edit things to ''correct them" when I didn't correct anything. Might want to watch what you say on that one.

False sense of dignity? right ...I'm proud of not doing things right. Sure man, sure, I just know when I have failures but I don't need assholes trying to rub it in my face. It is called trial and error and I tend to go through it a lot.
Yeah, I was pissed when you said something about it because I didn't ask for you to jump in your opinion when it wasn't asked or called for.
Granted, I'm still fine with it, it's not wrong except the ''theirs" part.

Like I said, it's a punctuation error, not a misspelling, misspell was though.

And seriously, it's not a bullshit, it's the truth. Think about the difference between misspelling and punctuation. Now, if I spelled theirs ''theres" that would be more of a misspelling if not grammatical error.

Anyways, enough of this drama, I didn't come to this place for peoples bitching about who does one small thing wrong and I'm sure you didn't either.

Last edited by Tinxxo; 10-21-2009 at 08:47 PM. Reason: (Removed the paragraph Alan wrote because it wasn't necessary, people can look themselves)
Old 10-21-2009, 09:14 PM   #38
Alan

I didn't ask your opinion on my response to you either.
It's cool when people show you your double standards, huh?
Stop being such a hypocrite.
real classy
Old 10-22-2009, 07:48 PM   #39
DorianGray

I had an account way way back when. Meaning I was 11 years-old and naive and not yet aware of how trite and annoying it was. I went back a few months ago out of curiosity, and it's really kind of frightening. Way too much "emo", way too much ego, way too much "I'm trying to rebel against my parents". I would not go back there unless I wanted to relive everything I hated about highschool. But anywho, that's just my opinion.
DorianGray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 12:02 AM   #40
Anarasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanguine Mind View Post
Nobody, Vampirefreaks sucks.
Teh truthz. U haz dem!
*does LolCat imitation*
Anarasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 12:24 AM   #41
Corpsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarasha
Teh truthz. U haz dem!
*does LolCat imitation*
You're replying to a person who hasn't posted a message on this website for over a year. Does this not seem illogical to you?

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 12:44 AM   #42
Anarasha

oh my xD Lol. I did not at all notice. I just got severely pwnt :P I assumed the thread was new. /kicks self
I guess I'm tired
Old 10-23-2009, 01:49 AM   #43
Corpsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarasha View Post
oh my xD Lol. I did not at all notice. I just got severely pwnt :P I assumed the thread was new. /kicks self
I guess I'm tired
Could be. It never hurts to look before you leap. For example, seeing that jack's original user and Albert Mond posting when this thread was originally active are a dead give away that this thread is old.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:26 AM   #44
Anarasha

Yeah, I agree with yourself. I usually consider people who do what I did as dense. I guess that goes for me now as well. As for my defense, I was tired! :o
Old 10-25-2009, 07:01 PM   #45
Tinxxo

I'm not even going to reply to this except this message.
Fuck off. (: You deserve no more responses after this.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:12 PM   #46
Mir

Quote:
ou deserve no more responses after this.
Are you sure? I mean your witty comebacks had him reeling against the ropes. One final knock out punch?
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:19 PM   #47
DRM

Quote:

I'm not even going to reply to this except this message.
Fuck off. (: You deserve no more responses after this.
By posting it on the world wide web, you are asking for everyone's responce.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:57 PM   #48
wishcat

Well I recently made an account because I met someone who was pretty cool, who had one. The site is pretty lame, and there are alot of weirdos there, so I don't ever really go there, BUT I did join a cult messageboard that I think is pretty cool. I'll copy and paste what I found on the intro of their messageboard. There is a very long list of bands in which they concider to be goth.

Anyways, I'm just gonna copy and paste. ^.~

"Gothic_International" Vampire Freaks Cult

What is Goth? (Gothic FAQ)
What is Gothic?
Its a genre of music a kind of dark Postpunk that developed in the late 70s and early 80s.
Its also a subculture, a group of people united by their love for this music called Goths.

What is Gothic music?
As allready mentioned its a kind of dark Postpunk. Which means it developed from Punk. And indeed many Goth bands do still resemble Punk a lot in sound.
Bauhaus, The Sisters Of Mercy, Christian Death, The Cure, Siouxsie And The Banshees, Alien Sex Fiend,... are some of the prominent Goth classics. But Goth didn't die after the 80s, it just went underground. There are plenty of popular newer Goth bands to like Cinema Strange, Bloody Dead And Sexy, Elusive, Frank The Baptist, All Gone Dead, Eat Your Make-Up,... There is a much longer list of Goth bands below.

Are there different kinds of Goth music?
Yes, there are a handfull of Goth subgenres in existence. Goth comes in two big categories, bands with a first generation sound and bands with a second generation sound.

The first generation is the first Goth music and later bands with the same sound. This is all still fairly close to Punk. Under it fall three Goth subgenres; Deathrock, Batcave and 80s Popgoth.
Deathrock was the first generation of Goth that developed in America. Of all the subgenres its closest to Punk. Some people claim that this is more a closely related genre than actually Goth. Famous Deathrock bands are Christian Death, Kommunity FK and 45 Grave.
Batcave was the first generation of Goth that developed in Europe. It usually had a more gloomy and experimental sound to it, like Alien Sex Fiend, Specimen and Virgin Prunes.
80s Popgoth isn't really a subgenre. But some early Goth bands defied classification into a subgenre, like The Cure and Siouxsie And The Banshees.

The second generation of Goth broke through in the mid 80s. A new kind of Goth had evolved away from the Punk roots. It still sounded Goth but different. Two subgenres used to fall under it; Gothic Rock and Dark Wave.
Gothic Rock is Goth with some Hard Rock influences, usually with deep male vocals. The most famous bands are The Sisters Of Mercy, Fields Of The Nephilim and The Mission.
Dark Wave is Goth with some ethereal and electronic influences added. It doesn't exist anymore as a Goth subgenre. Dark Wave has for the most part moved away from its Goth roots and is now a seperate genre. Only a minority stay true to the Goth sound today. Examples of "Gothic Dark Wave" are Xymox, Frozen Autumn and Sopor Aeternus.

Isn't Metal and Rock like Nightwish, Cradle Of Filth, Evanescence, Marilyn Manson, Within Temptation,... Goth?
No, I'm afraid not. Completly different kinds of music. Even Gothic Metal is in fact not Goth, its just a name. This music gets confused a lot cause its also very dark themed. And because a lot of its fans (usually Metalheads) wear black clothing to. Which makes them similar in look to Goths for the casual observer.

Isn't electronic music like Combichrist, VNV Nation, Grendel, Covenant, Front 242,... Goth?
Again no, completly different kind of music. This music or its fans (Cybers usually) don't really resemble Goth anyway. With the exception of a minority of Cybers that sometimes dresses a bit Goth. This music gets confused with Goth cause it gets played side by side with Goth on a number of clubnights and festivals. Allthough this is getting more and more rare.

What other musical genres and prominent bands are wrongly confused with Goth?
Genres:
• Gothic Metal
• Black Metal
• Death Metal
• Nu-Metal
• Industrial
• EBM
• Synthpop
• Futurepop
• “Emo”
• Pagan/Folk Metal
• Symphonic Metal
• Symphonic Power Metal
• Dark Ambient
• Visual Kei

Bands: HIM, A Perfect Circle, Dimmu Borgir, AFI, Combichrist, Lacuna Coil, Moonspell, Nightwish, Wumpscut, Evanescence, Marilyn Manson, Cradle of Filth, Slipknot, Korn, Emilie Autumn, Andrew W.K., Children of Bodom, Good Charlotte, Hatebreed, Jack Off Jill, In Flames, Kittie, KoRn, Linkin Park, Ministry, Morbid Angel, Mudvayne, Murderdolls, My Chemical Romance, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Rammstein, Rasputina, Razed In Black, Skinny Puppy, Tool, VNV Nation, Wednesday 13, Deathstars,...

What is a Goth?
A Goth is someone that loves Gothic music. He/she will probably also like other types of music. But he/she will certainly love Goth music. Many Goths express their love for this genre by dressing a certain way.

What does a Goth look like?
Not everyone that loves Goth music dresses Goth. Regardless of music taste Goths are still individuals that can dress any possible way even in "normal" clothes. However there are two fashion styles that are closely associated with the subculture.
Batcave/Deathrock is associated with first generation Goth. And just like the music its stay close to the Punk roots:

Victorian/Historical is the other style. A style more popular with Goths that prefer the second generation of Goth:

But wasn't Goth a way or life or even a religion?
I'm afraid not, except for a preference for Goth music every Goth is different. They are all individuals that live in their own unique way. And Goth certainly isn't a religion. Their are no beliefs or ideals attached to the subculture. Many Goths are in fact part of a religion allready which has nothing to do with being a Goth.

Why didn't I know this yet?
You have been lied to by the media who is mostly ignorant about the subject. In the 80s everyone knew perfectly well what Goth was, even the media. Cause the music and subculture was as good as mainstream for a period. In the 90s when Goth went back underground the trouble started. The media started to confuse Goth with other dark themed music. Or even with anything dark like Vampirism, Satanism and schoolshootings. Because of that most people today stay completly ignorant of what Goth is. Fortunately you stumbled across one of the few reliable sources here.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:57 PM   #49
wishcat

The Gothic List
I finally leave you with a big list with almost every Goth band worth mentioning included. The bands in grey are the ones who are for some reason at the edge of the genre. Its unsure if they are a Goth band or just close. If you want to check a band out just click on its name. You should be taken to site where you can listen to them.

13 Candles (United Kingdom)
13th Chime (United Kingdom)
13 Knots (California, USA)
13th Moon (Japan)
13th Sky (California, USA)
13 Tombs (United Kingdom)
1919 (United Kingdom)
26 Tears (Belgium)
45 Grave (California, USA)
99 Stellavista (New York, USA)
Acid Bats (Mexico)
Actifed (United Kingdom)
Adams Family (United Kingdom)
Address Unknown (Alabama, USA)
Adoration (United Kingdom)
Advent Sleep (USA)
After Dusk (Greece)
Age Of Heaven (Germany)
Ahráyeph (Belgium)
Aidons la Norvège (Italy)
Alaydha (Mexico)
Alien Sex Fiend (United Kingdom)
Alice On Speed (Germany)
All Gone Dead (United Kingdom)
All Living Fear (United Kingdom)
Altered States (United Kingdom)
Am Tag Unter Null (Germany)
Ancestry, The (United Kingdom)
Andi Hayes (California, USA)
Anfisbena (Bolivia)
Angel And The Badman (Belgium)
Antiworld (Oregon, USA)
A Place To Bury Strangers (New York, USA)
Apocalypse Theatre (Minnesota, USA)
Arc Gotic (Romania)
Artica (Italy)
Arts Of Erebus (Germany)
Asmodi Bizarr (Germany)
A Spectre Is Haunting Europe (Canada)
Astrovamps (California, USA)
Atomic Neon (Germany)
Atomic Spider (Canada)
Audra (Arizona, USA)
Ausgang (United Kingdom)
Autumn (Minnesota, USA)
Autumn Cathedral (California, USA)
Autumn Of North (United Kingdom)
Avant-Garde (Italy)
Avaritia (Germany)
Awakening, The (South Africa)
Baby Shower (New York, USA)
Balaam And The Angel (United Kingdom)
Bat Attakk (Germany)
Bauhaus (United Kingdom)
Batzz In The Belfry (California, USA)
Beauty For Ashes (New York, USA)
Belfegore (Germany)
Bell, Book And Candle (New York, USA)
Bellmer Dolls (New York, USA)
Bells Of Soul (Brazil)
Beyond The Wall Of Sleep (Germany)
Big Electric Cat (Australia)
Birthday Party, The (Australia)
Bitter Grace (New York, USA)
Bizarre Orkeztra, The (Sweden)
Black Atmosphere (Washington, USA)
Black Chanterelle (Italy)
Black Ice (California, USA)
Blacklist (New York, USA)
Blessure Grave (California, USA)
Bloody Dead & Sexy (Germany)
Bohemien (Italy)
Bolshoi, The (United Kingdom)
Bomb Party, The (United Kingdom)
Bonapartes, The (France)
Bone Orchard (United Kingdom)
Breath Of Life, The (Belgium)
Brickbats, The (New York, USA)
Brillig (Australia)
Brotherhood Of Pagans (France)
Burning Gates (Italy)
Burning Image (California, USA)
Cadillacs And Cadavers (Canada)
Cadra Ash (Germany)
Calling Dead Red Roses (Germany)
Cancer Barrack (Germany)
Carcrash International (United Kingdom)
Castrati (France)
Casual Sanity (Belgium)
Catastrophe Ballet (Germany)
Caves, The (Germany)
Cemetary Girlz, The (France)
Chants Of Maldoror (Italy)
Children On Stun (United Kingdom)
Christabel Dreams (Italy)
Christian Death (California, USA)
Christ Vs. Warhol (California, USA)
Chrysalis Morass (France)
Cinema Strange (California, USA)
Clair Obscur (France)
Clan Of Xymox (Netherlands)
Coffinettes, The (Michigan, USA)
Corpus Delicti (France)
Counting The Mad (United Kingdom)
Craft, The (United Kingdom)
Crush Violets (California, USA)
Crucifix Nocturnal Christians (Argentina)
Cryscendo (Wisconsin, USA)
Cure, The (United Kingdom)
Cured, The (California, USA)
Curiosity (Belgium)
Curious (Germany)
Curse Of The Vampire (France)
Cyan Revue (Germany)
Dada Dumdums (Germany)
Damned, The (United Kingdom)
Dance With The Gloom (France)
Daniel Colletti (Germany)
Danse Society, The (United Kingdom)
Darkness Visible (Australia)
Dark Orange (United Kingdom)
Dark Side Cowboys (Sweden)
Dark Theater, The (Illinois, USA)
Darlings' Cabinet Of Sundry Horror (New Jersey, USA)
Date At Midnight (Italy)
Daughters of Bristol, The (Washington, USA)
Dawn Of Oblivion (Sweden)
Days Are Nights (Brazil)
Dead Artist Syndrome (California, USA)
Deadchovsky (France)
Deadfly Ensemble, The (New York, USA)
Dead Guitars (United Kingdom)
Dead Sea Surfers (Tennessee, USA)
Dead Souls Rising (France)
Dearest Death (Texas, USA)
Deathcamp Project (Poland)
Death Party (California, USA)
Death Ride 69 (California, USA)
Decima Victima (Spain)
Demian Ashes (Italy)
Desmo Donte (California, USA)
De Volanges (Belgium)
Die Laughing (United Kingdom)
Dirge Carolers, The (Massachusetts, USA)
Diva Destruction (California, USA)
Doppelgänger (Russia)
Drama Of The Spheres (France)
Dr. Arthur Krause (Sweden)
Dream Disciples (United Kingdom)
Dreamspiral (Spain)
Dread, The (California, USA)
Dreadful Shadows (Germany)
Dronning Maud Land (Germany)
Eat Your Make-Up (France)
Eden House, The (United Kingdom)
El Clan (Mexico)
Elegia (Brazil)
Elusive (Norway)
Empire Hideous, The (New York, USA)
End Of Data (France)
Entertainment (Georgia, USA)
Erato (Belgium)
Eternal Chapter, The (South Africa)
Eternal Fall, The (Spain)
Euroshima (Argentina)
Eva O Halo Experience (California, USA)
Every New Dead Ghost (United Kingdom)
Evil Speaks, The (Germany)
Exedra (Germany)
Ex-VoTo (California, USA)
Eyaculacion Post Mortem (Spain)
Eye's Of The Nightmare Jungle (Germany)
Exedra (Germany)
Faces Of Sarah, The (United Kingdom)
Faith And The Muse (California, USA)
Fallacious World (France)
False Faces (France)
Fangs On Fur (California, USA)
Fear Cult (California, USA)
Fear Of The Storm (Italy)
Fields Of The Nephilim (United Kingdom)
Fixion (Uruguay)
Flagelo Clériga (Peru)
Flesh Eaters, The (California, USA)
Flowers Of Romance (Greece)
Flowers Of Sacrifice, The (United Kingdom)
Forced Oscillations (Russia)
Frank The Baptist (California, USA)
Frozen Autumn, The (Italy)
Funhouse (Sweden)
Garden Of Delight (Germany)
Garçons Coiffeurs (France)
Gargoyle Sox (Michigan, USA)
Graven Scars (New York, USA)
Gene Loves Jezebel (United Kingdom)
Ghost Dance (United Kingdom)
Ghost Of Lemora (United Kingdom)
Giardino Violetto (Italy)
Gloria Mundi (United Kingdom)
Goat Of Bethlehem, The (Brazil)
Old 10-25-2009, 07:58 PM   #50
wishcat

Gorgonas (Mexico)
Götterdämmerung (Netherlands)
Graveyardz, The (Argentina)
Grooving In Green (United Kingdom)
Hall Of Souls, The (Germany)
Handful Of Snowdrops (Canada)
Hapalochlaena_Maculosa (Russia)
Happy Cadavres, The (Germany)
Happy Haus, The (California, USA)
Hatesex (California, USA)
His Electro Blue Voice (Italy)
Holy Blood (France)
Holy Cow (Massachusetts, USA)
Horatii, The (United Kingdom)
House Of Usher, The (Germany)
Human Disease (Italy)
Human Drama (Louisiana, USA)
Hysteric Helen (Slovakia)
H. Zombie (Spain)
IKON (Australia)
Il Giardino Violetto (Italy)
Iloy (Japan)
Imaginary Walls (Sweden)
In Excelsis (United Kingdom)
In Grave (California, USA)
Inkubus Sukkubus (United Kingdom)
Into The Abyss (Germany)
Isolation Ward (Belgium)
Jacquy Bitch (France)
Jerusalem Syndrome (Australia)
Jesus Manson (Wisconsin, USA)
Joy Disaster (France)
Joy Division (United Kingdom)
Katzenjammer Kabarett (France)
Kill Sister Kill (California, USA)
Kindred Spirits (Sweden)
Kiss The Blade (Austria)
Kitchen And The Plastic Spoons (Sweden)
Kommunity FK (California, USA)
Kontakt 46 (Germany)
Knutz, The (Brazil)
Krakow Kasanovas (Sweden)
La Calle Morgue (Ecuador)
Lady Besery's Garden (Germany)
La Peste Negra (Spain)
La Voz De Tus Ausentes (Mexico)
Last Cry, The (United Kingdom)
Last Dance, The (California, USA)
Last Days Of Jesus, The (Slovakia)
Laughing Mothers, The (United Kingdom)
L'Enfance Éternelle (France)
Les Maîtres (France)
Les Modules Etranges (France)
Lestat (Ohio, USA)
Leichenliebe (Germany)
Le Vene Di Lucretia (Italy)
L’ Insignifiante Morte (Mexico)
London After Midnight (California, USA)
Lords Of The New Church (United Kingdom)
Los Paralitikos (Spain)
Love Like Blood (Germany)
Love Infernal (Italy)
Love`s Labour`s Lost (Germany)
Lucie Cries (France)
Luiza Fria (Brazil)
Lycia (Arizona, USA)
Lyncelia (France)
Madame Edwarda (Japan)
Madre Del Vizio (Germany)
Mailuna (California, USA)
Malaise (Sweden)
Malochia (Netherlands)
March Violets, The (United Kingdom)
Marionettes, The (United Kingdom)
Mask For (Germany)
Masochistic Religion (Canada)
Mekrokiev (Mexico)
Mephisto Walz (California, USA)
Meridian (Australia)
Merry Thoughts, The (Germany)
Midnight Call (Massachusetts, USA)
Miguel And The Living Dead (Poland)
Miranda Sex Garden (United Kingdom)
Mission, The (United Kingdom)
Morbid Poetry (Germany)
Mt. Sims (Germany)
Murder At The Registry (Germany)
Murnau’s Playhouse (Finland)
Musta Paraati (Finland)
Naughty Zombies (Spain)
Naked And The Dead, The (New York, USA)
Neon (Italy)
Neon Dream (Germany)
Nervous Choir (United Kingdom)
Neurotic Doll (Japan)
Neva (France)
New Days Delay (Germany)
New Thrill Parade (California, USA)
New Zero God (Greece)
NFD (United Kingdom)
Nietzsche's Bitch (Mexico)
Nightmoves (United Kingdom)
NightPorter (United Kingdom)
Noctivagus (Portugal)
Norma Loy (France)
Nosferatu (United Kingdom)
No Tears (France)
Novocaine Mausoleum (Russia)
Of A Mesh (New York, USA)
Orquideas Francesas (Brazil)
Ostia (Australia)
Parálisis Permanente (Spain)
Paralysed Age (Germany)
Passion Noire (Germany)
Passion Play (United Kingdom)
Pauvre Maltea (Wisconsin, USA)
Phaida (Japan)
Phantasmagoria (Croatia)
Phantom Bertha (Russia)
Phantom Limbs, The (California, USA)
Phantom Vision (Portugal)
Pink Turns Blue (Germany)
Pins And Needles (California, USA)
Pitchipoii (Colombia)
Plague, The (New York, USA)
Plastique Noir (Brazil)
Play Dead (United Kingdom)
Plush Insane (Germany)
Pornografia (Poland)
Pretentious, Moi? (United Kingdom)
Projeto Renfield (Brazil)
Prophetess, The (California, USA)
Psukaï (France)
Psychosurgery (Michigan, USA)
Quidam (Spain)
Rabies, The (New York, USA)
Radio Scarlet (California, USA)
Radio Werewolf (California, USA)
Readership Hostile, The (California, USA)
Rebel Christening (United Kingdom)
Redemption (Utah, USA)
Red Lorry Yellow Lorry (United Kingdom)
Red Lipstick Death (Missouri, USA)
Red Temple Spirits (California, USA)
Regenzeit (Germany)
Remembrance (Spain)
Reptyle (Germany)
Requiem In White (New York, USA)
Return To Khaf'ji (United Kingdom)
Revenge Of Nephthys (Germany)
Rhombus (United Kingdom)
Rosa Crvx (France)
Rosetta Stone (United Kingdom)
Rubella Ballet (United Kingdom)
RRRRRRR (Uruguay)
Sad Lovers And Giants (United Kingdom)
Salvation (United Kingdom)
Sator Codex (Sweden)
Satori (Italy)
Scarecrow (New York, USA)
Scarlet and the Spooky Spiders (Italy)
Scarlet's Remains (California, USA)
Scary Bitches (United Kingdom)
Screaming Banshee Aircrew (United Kingdom)
Screaming Dead (United Kingdom)
Screams For Tina (California, USA)
Scream Silence (Germany)
S.C.U.M (United Kingdom)
Secret Discovery (Germany)
Second Skin (Washington, USA)
Seraphin Twin (United Kingdom)
SexAndBlood (Costa Rica)
Sexbeat (United Kingdom)
Sex Gang Children (United Kingdom)
Sex Should Be Female (Germany)
Shadow Dance (Finland)
Shadowplay (Germany)
Shadow Project (California, USA)
Shadow Of Fear (Ohio, USA)
Shallow Graves, The (Germany)
She Wants Revenge (California, USA)
Shroud, The (California, USA)
Siouxsie and The Banshees (United Kingdom)
Sisters of Mercy, The (United Kingdom)
Sisters Of Murphy, The (United Kingdom)
Skeletal Family (United Kingdom)
Slaveshadow (Illinois, USA)
Sleeping Children (France)
Sleepmask (California, USA)
Solemn Novena (United Kingdom)
Sombrance (Missouri, USA)
Sons Of Neverland (Sweden)
Sophya (Netherlands)
Sopor Aeternus And The Ensemble Of Shadows (Germany)
Soror Dolorosa (France)
Soulscape (California, USA)
Southern Death Cult (United Kingdom)
Spear Of Destiny (United Kingdom)
Specimen (United Kingdom)
Spiritual Bat, The (Italy)
Star Industry (Belgium)
Stiff Kittens (United Kingdom)
Stimmen Der Stille (Germany)
Stompcrash, The (Italy)
Stone 588 (California, USA)
Strange Boutique (California, USA)