Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 03-23-2011, 10:53 PM   #751
korinna5555

I orgasmed when I had my nipples pierced, no pain at all.
None of my ear piercings hurt, and three of the nine are in cartilage.
Nose piercing didn't hurt.
Tongue piercing didn't hurt during the actual piercing, but didn't feel too great for three days afterward. Day four was fine.

But then again.. I've fallen asleep several times while being tattooed. My pain tolerance is kind of ridiculous.

Saya, I'd wait until after you're done with the dental work.
Old 03-28-2011, 06:43 PM   #752
Pineapple_Juice

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li...ttc3o1_500.jpg

think i'mma get this.
Old 03-28-2011, 11:43 PM   #753
Mr.Doobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapple_Juice View Post
I'm a fan of this... http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Eunuch

without the whole "no balls" part.
Mr.Doobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:10 PM   #754
peterfernandes238

Welcome to RankMyTattoos.com your piercing and tattoo headquarters. Here you can find info, profiles, tattoo flash, body jewelry, and some of the best .
====
Peter
peterfernandes238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:56 PM   #755
CarrionCorpse

This Peter guy reminds me of those Bing commercials where someone says one word and the person gives X amount of deifinitions for it. Haha
Am I the only one that thinks this?
CarrionCorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 08:24 PM   #756
carakitty

Mr. Doobie, I just got both my nipples done on Monday and I think it did hurt, pretty bad but tolerable. My piercer was pretty good I think though, and got it done reasonably quick. The second one was worse than the first. I told myself "I got through child birth, I can get through this". And I did get through it. 48 hours later they're a bit sensitive to the touch still but I wouldn't say that it hurt so bad I'll never get anything pierced again.

If your girl friend deep down really wants to get it done then be there to support her through the process. But if she just wants to admire from afar, or through your piercings instead, then I think you should support that too. It's her body and although a piercing can be taken out, the scar tissue and memory of the time getting it done remains.
Old 04-28-2011, 01:06 PM   #757
carakitty

owie, my nips keep getting bloody. Is it OK to wait until Monday to have my piercer look at them or should I rush in tomorrow? From what I've read some bleeding is normal initially, and I'm not gushing or anything, just dribbles when I clean them, and I discovered some over night too.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:14 PM   #758
PortraitOfSanity

You're fine Cara.

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:12 PM   #759
carakitty

Well gee, thanks for the prompt reply I could have bled out my tits you dick!

They are looking better, but I'm a little concerned about the little bits of thick, crusty, scabby residue. Most of it comes off OK with a saline soaked Q-Tip and from what I've read having a little bit left behind is OK.

Is it OK to put some Vitamin E oil or something on the tips? Not near the pierced spot, but just the very tips. They are getting quite crackly from all the washing.
Old 05-03-2011, 12:50 AM   #760
Pineapple_Juice

Crust is normal. I would suggest not puttng vitamin e on there as it can attract yucky stuff and get inside your percings. I suggest cutting down your sea salt soaks if youre doing more than one a day.
Old 05-03-2011, 12:52 AM   #761
Pineapple_Juice

Also please excuse my poor splling. I am on a nook and i cant bebotbereddd to fix mixtzke czauxed by touch scree.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:38 AM   #762
PorlNecklace

Random question, but I'd like to ask everyone here in general what their opinions are on stretched earlobe piercings/modification? As I've been seeing these a lot here on campus, with very little variety from person to person. Almost always being of the black cap variety, sometimes blue or hollow. like this-> http://www.altnation.com/forums/atta...-lobes-ear.jpg Also, would it be a stupid idea to think about getting the inner halves of my achilles heels tattooed? Perhaps one with the Christian Death cross, and the other with an image of my favorite pokemon, Muk? Or should I get myself euthanized instead for imagining such a ridiculous combination?
PorlNecklace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:00 AM   #763
CarrionCorpse

I love stretched ears.
You're right though, alot of people don't have variety or don't even know about other types of jewelry (wood, stone, weights, etc) or the stretching process in general.

And as long as you like your tattoo idea and feel it has meaning to you, go for it!
Old 05-03-2011, 08:40 AM   #764
PorlNecklace

I suppose that would be why my opinion on stretched ears isn't set too high then, being exposed to solely those sorts of people. But yes, oddly enough that Pokemon does evoke a strong childhood meaning for me. While I've also thought up a new idea; perhaps growing a nail/nails long enough to drill a little hole in them, to hang a chain from? Perhaps with an earring like accessory at the end?
Old 05-03-2011, 08:56 AM   #765
CarrionCorpse

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorlNecklace View Post
While I've also thought up a new idea; perhaps growing a nail/nails long enough to drill a little hole in them, to hang a chain from? Perhaps with an earring like accessory at the end?
My mum did that when she was younger, and also for her wedding.
She would hang jewels and small feathers and the like from it.
A novel idea though:P

Having stretched ears myself, I hate when people just decide to do it with no knowledge of it at all.
I've seen people keep the strangest things in the holes as well.
I stick with stainless steel tunnels, stone weights, and sometimes wood.

I'm one of those people that thinks most tattoos should have meaning, all of mine do in some way. So I would say go for it!
Old 05-03-2011, 09:11 AM   #766
PorlNecklace

Sounds lovely of her to do that, something I've never seen in person myself. And might I ask what tattoos you have, and what they mean to you? Might let a friend do mine also, but not until she's fully qualified as I wouldn't want to be stuck with this.http://cheezfailbooking.files.wordpr...ttoo-fail1.jpg Don't think I've seen anyone use wood either however, and now wonder what strange things you've seen put in them? *sorry for all the questions, am just interested about this:3*
Old 05-03-2011, 09:47 AM   #767
CarrionCorpse

Haha it's fine.
I've seen people use pen/marker caps, chapstick, sticks, multiple straws, bottle tops... It's gross really.

I feel so bad for that person!

These were my first two I got the day I turned 18;
http://tinypic.com/r/149tahw/7
I had a close friend draw them up for me. I find music to be the most moving thing in the world. It can change lives, make us happy, sad, angry, and amaze us in the most wonderful ways.
My third tattoo;
http://tinypic.com/r/ziula9/7
Is to remind me of my hometown, Halloween, and to just be a kid.
My fourth tattoo is F-holes on my left wrist;
I got it done with a friend who was going to be going to school hours away from me for college. She has the same one on her back because she is a cellist.
My fifth tattoo is for my dad. When I was younger he would dress up as Beetlejuice every year for Halloween. He was fantastic at it, handmade the costume, had the voice, the rats in his pockets, EVERYTHING.
When I got older and my parents divorced, I found out alot of really bad things about him, and he was no longer the man who dressed up as Beetlejuice, but someone entirely different.
It's my memorial tattoo for the person I knew who is no longer around.
http://tinypic.com/r/2871579/7 (this is after my first session, since i can't find the picture after I got it shaded...)
I need to get it touched up terribly, and have a few things added, but it's my favorite tattoo.
The next I plan on getting is a portrait of my dog, for obvoius reasons, on my left upper thigh.
haha
Old 05-03-2011, 01:54 PM   #768
PorlNecklace

I'm not sure what's more disturbing, those objects which you mentioned in use, or the fact that my imagination instantly started ruminating on even grosser possibilities.*ie: condoms filled with toothpaste, ugh X(* Nice seeing someone sympathetic on the subject of that image too, instead of just schadenfreude. And on the topic of your tattoo's... I found the first pair to be exquisitely positioned and executed. Music and the psychological euphoria it induces, being my sole dependency when it comes to coalescing literary compositions. While the remainder remind me of my own time as a kindergardener in 1997; worshiping Halloween, reading "critters of the night" and watching the Beetlejuice cartoon. Its mesmerizing opening being permanently engraved on my brain now. Hence I would like to get an animated Lydia Deetz tattoo, in addition to the character Vivian, whom I loved at age 12. http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...px-Vivian1.jpg Maybe even one of the plastic skull and bat rings I've held on to and worn, from my very first time trick or treating? Never removed the "made in china" stickers even, and hope you're not weirded out by me saying that I emote what you've just shared with me. My grandfather being born in non consensual polygamy, fleeing the country with his mother as a child after she discovered there were other wives. Had the father not forced them back here, I probably would be speaking Italian right now. And from the story of your own father, do believe it is time for me to give him a call.
Old 05-03-2011, 03:09 PM   #769
PorlNecklace

*feels like a weirdo for sharing that much information*
Old 05-03-2011, 06:48 PM   #770
CarrionCorpse

Don't feel weird.
I find it lovely that you are so open, thank you for sharing all that.
Truly.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:45 PM   #771
carakitty

PJ- Thanks for telling me about ikkies attaching to the oil + migrating. I hadn't thought of that. I do only apply the saline once a day, although the instructions I got told me to do it twice but mornings are kind of crazy around here and I often don't even get breakfast!

CC- Nice Ink. I especially like the Bass + Treble Clefs and would like to see the F-holes. I'm not as much into music as some people are but I do really appreciate it.

I have had a Celtic knotwork cross design in my mind for ages as my future tattoo. Only things holding me back from getting it were finances and that I couldn't decide where to get it done. Recently I went in to get an estimate of that design and the artist suggested I have it be done twice as large as I suggested which wasn't what I was intending. Now I'm exploring other designs and making a folder with images I find to be inspiring. I still may end up with the Cross after all but will need to save up again, since I got my piercings instead for now.

I enjoyed reading your thoughts as well, PorlNecklace.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:57 PM   #772
Mr.Doobie

One time I had a dream and I saw this female angel in a white dress, kneeling, and bleeding from her vagina, the blood staining her dress.

Yeah... I want to get that tattooed on my inner elbow.

Opinions?
Old 05-04-2011, 03:30 PM   #773
PorlNecklace

Would love to see a picture of this drawn first, and good idea though I was imagining a back tattoo at first.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:03 PM   #774
CarrionCorpse

Doobie, I genuinely love that idea,
especially if it was drawn extremely well.
Really.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...type=1&theater
^Theres a picture of my leg tattoo currentely, I finally got it to upload somewhere.
Old 05-04-2011, 07:31 PM   #775
Mr.Doobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrionCorpse View Post
Doobie, I genuinely love that idea,
especially if it was drawn extremely well.
Really.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...type=1&theater
^Theres a picture of my leg tattoo currentely, I finally got it to upload somewhere.
The content is unavailable.