Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 03:32 PM   #776
fallen_angel_of_resentmen

Location: the bottom of infinity next to the second black hole
my small bitch

i hate people
their trying to change me.
thats my two cents
i dont see the point in carrying on who wants to her my story
its to long and i dont want others pity
but anyway i hate people
enjoy!
Old 10-02-2005, 10:32 AM   #777
~Fallen Forever~

Please don't...

Hey everyone.

I really wouldn't consider this whinning, but wotever.

Anyways, I am new here, and I am 12 years old. (Well, actually I'll be 12 in January but close enough)

Now, nobody has done it yet, but I know somebody will, so lemme just start off by asking you it to please not comment on my age.

I am not stupid.

I am not immature.

And do not tell I am to young to understand the gothic scene!

Thank you...
Old 10-02-2005, 10:54 AM   #778
~Fallen Forever~

Um... okay. Thanx. And I did this because I saw someone calling a 15-year-old a little kiddie.
Old 10-02-2005, 11:17 AM   #779
Aeternus

So, you have brought your age-issue up in two posts already. Why?
Never mention your lacks and no-one will recognize them, if you give no motives. If you have none of them.

I am not stupid. I am not immature. - You have a serious need of self-proving. And that's just one example of i m m a t u r i t y.

I hope you'll understand one day.
Old 10-02-2005, 11:42 AM   #780
Kettu

You know, The only way we find out someones age is if they tell us...
Old 10-02-2005, 09:00 PM   #781
winged_dreams

Just don't act stupid. Anyone can be an idiot, regardless of age.

And on topic: *stabs pathologist* This person is taking forever to get results back so my aunt's doctor can start the radiation treatment. If they don't do it soon, the tumor may start growing and since it's wrapped around her spine, that would be very bad!!!! So get off your fucking lazy ass and give the results to the doctor! I don't want my aunt dying because someone wanted to take their fucking time!!! GRRRRR!! Very angry right.

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
Old 10-03-2005, 09:34 AM   #782
Dark Nightmare

My life's a mess...

...but that ain't the point here. I just stopped by to whine a little bit. Here goes nothing:
I am grewing up in a shitty, retard country (named Romania), with the menatlity of the Inquisition and the morality of George Bush (if he has any). Great example is like: 8 years ago homosexuals actually got arrested and booked for their sexual preferences, and a week ago there where the Gay Days in one the most racist college city (considering the hate of romanians towards hungarians=>hungarians where literally prosecuted, park benches coloured in the national colours etc.). While the Ortodox Church (very, very, very conservative) still leads a major part in social and political life.

You go figure it out...

(This is just the warm-up, guys, bear with me)

And to top the shitty country: i was born in one of the most shittiest cities (and the most boring one, in my opinion) Satu Mare, county capital (can you even say that, i wasn't really sure about the word) in the glorious Nord-Vest border to Hungary and Ucraine (fantastic neighbours :cough. Not that i've hav any trouble with them, it's just kind of depressing to live in Eastern Europe, even if geo-politically Romania lies in Middle-South Europe.

I'm bored. And that ussually 7 days a week. There's nothing to do. No decent clubs (there are about 2 "discos" but they're not my taste, dance, house and stuff). :shock:

I know, i don't wine that good. I just can't help it. Life has a twisted, ironic humor i just can't stand.

I HATE MY CITY (IF IT EVER WHERE MINE)!

I HATE MY COUNTRY (WHICH WILL NEVER BE MY OWN)!

by the way: i hope, i don't have to tell that i was extremly confused when i wrote this thread
Old 10-03-2005, 09:40 AM   #783
AlKilyu

YOU THINK YOU HAVE IT BAD?!

http://tinypic.com/e8ageh.jpg

Try piercing the nipple on your kneecap, THEN you can talk to me about your life being a mess.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:12 AM   #784
edible_eye

knee cap nipples rock my mother-fuckin' goth-socks.

bonus question - just by looking at that pic - can anyone venture a guess as to how that young man might have sprouted a nipple on his knee cap?

oh, and quit your bitchin' - romanian chics are hot. go bang a few. you'll feel better.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:26 AM   #785
Empty_Purple_Stars

I am sorry about the waiting, Winged..

Been through that painful process myself, sooooo many times..

It is amazing how apathetic people in the health care industry really are..

I am sending many warm and healing thoughts your Aunties way..

Have Faith and Hope, it is a powerful emotion, whether you believe in a Supreme Being or not..

It'll get better, I just know it...

Hugs Tight..

------------------------------------------

My pathetic rant of the day?

Well, if I dont get my financial aid straightened out and IN MY HANDS, pretty much friggin immediately, I am going to have to drop out for the Term.

Todays starts the SECOND week of the Fall Term, and I cant even get my fucking Textbooks, let alone pay for my tuition..

It's pretty damn frustrating that I have a GPA of 3.89, and am FULL financial aid, and yet I am about to be forced into dropping out, because my school could give a fuck less about their students on financial aid..

Just the title " Aid " indicates, SOMEONE in that department should be in the business of providing 'AID' to the students..

I was in friggin TEARS after I left their office last week, and this Bitch was SMILING, because she found it amusing that I will be totally screwed if I don't get my Money..

FUCK YOU!!

I was this close < > to saying it...

So I am about to go BACK down there and try one more fucking time to get SOMETHING done..

If I don't come back, you know I went to jail for assault..

Fucking Sigh...
Old 10-03-2005, 10:50 AM   #786
AlKilyu

winged you IM or email me, I can help you with that (info, what to expect, etc)

I am home sick today, not so much sick as sore from Friday.

I am embarrassed that I made such a big deal out of what I did...had anything actually happened to me I would have probably been fine...except stupid me called "her" and told her I loved her in case I fell, which she claims was alright but I worry that deep down she thinks I'm a douchebag. That and since I decided to stay home and wait until my massage ($40 but the same price as a steroid shot, and those did nothing) instead of going to work, I am worried I will look like a decrepid old man.

I really should go back to the days where I kept stuff inside, both physical and mental pain.
Old 10-03-2005, 01:52 PM   #787
Disfunction

Three papers, one presentation, and a lot of reading to be done. University, university, here I come.

...don't smother your kids."
Old 10-03-2005, 04:04 PM   #788
AlKilyu

Give someone a fish, and you'll feed them for a day. Teach them how to fish, and you'll feed them for a lifetime.

But what do you do if the person is too fucking lazy to work?
Old 10-03-2005, 04:14 PM   #789
Disfunction

Force them to fish at gun point and hope they have a will to live.

...don't smother your kids."
Old 10-03-2005, 05:21 PM   #790
Kettu

Want me to start breaking necks untill you feel better Star?
Old 10-03-2005, 09:47 PM   #791
winged_dreams

My friend is having problems with financial aid. She can't pay for school right now but she was approved months ago for financial aid. But apparently that was a mistake. She wondered why it was taking so long and called them up. Apparently she was missing two forms. She fills out those forms and brings them in but they said that they were mistaken and they had those two forms. And then she called up again later on and she needed to fill in two simple pieces of information. She's behind people now and unless she gets it soon, she won't be able to pay for school. Financial aid seems like such a hassle. And I get to apply for it so I try to get financial for the next fall semester.

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
Old 10-04-2005, 02:55 PM   #792
Jane13

Hope that goes well, winged.

Wow... it only took a day for my post in the randomness thread about some boy I like to end up here. My friend convinced me to talk to him, and he just wanted to be friends. Really, I feel arrogant to have expected anything different. On seperate ocassions he's reacted to me as weird, scary, and creepy... I'm not upset at either of them. I'm just a little emotional because this is the first time I've ever told anyone anything like that. I feel like some strange creature that crawls out from underneath a rock at random times... and should probably just stay there. I really shouldn't feel this badly because he's still my friend, but I do. Sorry for this innane rambling.
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 10-04-2005, 03:43 PM   #793
X_Spooky_Black_Fores†s_X

i got abused because 'i look different'

i had a breadroll thrown at my face, back of head and in my eye because i was wearing chains and spikes and all black, some people are just mean *picks up black rose and runs off into the hills of dark fear*
Old 10-04-2005, 03:46 PM   #794
Glorious Rays of Sunshine

*grabs her hand and dances in the pale moonlite* I shall bring lite to this bitter world. Be happy!
Old 10-04-2005, 03:49 PM   #795
X_Spooky_Black_Fores†s_X

oh hav at thee!

*equips dark ruby from the mountains of evil mist and fog*

HIIYAHH

yeah so anyway, it's NOT ABOUT getting abused
Old 10-04-2005, 03:52 PM   #796
X_Spooky_Black_Fores†s_X

...well FANCY THAT
Old 10-04-2005, 03:52 PM   #797

Quote:
Originally Posted by TStone
I piss on your light and fart…in your general direction.

Someone wanna move this to the whinning forum, subsection, rant?
I **** your mother.
Old 10-04-2005, 07:30 PM   #798

Quote:
Originally Posted by TStone
It's not even fun when they are this stupid. Le'sigh.

You, glorious_rays_of_sunshine, have the fortune of proving Darwin correct in his assumptions on evolution, which you have manifested, here, by an accurate transformation into a pile of smelly, steamy shit.
Yeah, well since you're a Gothic you worship Satan...and that makes you sub-human. I'm sorry, but that's the way things are.
Old 10-04-2005, 07:55 PM   #799
Suiside_Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Rays of Sunshine
Yeah, well since you're a Gothic you worship Satan.

Are... are you kidding me?? O.o

Ok, who's been letting Teh Stupid in? There's been much too much Stupid floating around here lately.. bah.. it's lowering the quality, people!
Inside you.
+++++++++++

http://www.myspace.com/social_phobic
Old 10-04-2005, 10:24 PM   #800

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiside_Kitty
Are... are you kidding me?? O.o
Yes.

I'm surprised no one's yelled "troll" yet...anyhow, I've had my bit of fun. I'm actually not Gothic nor Christian. Some jokes just aren't too funny sometimes...hehe.

Although, I rather like my nick and avatar; they go well with the whole Gothic schematic.
Closed Thread