Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 11:27 AM   #26
Virulent Dryad

Wow, that was eloquent. You give me a headache. May you be eaten by fast-running zombies from the feet upwards and die a horrible, slow, screaming death.

Have a wonderful day!
"Like that old tale, the girl who wanted to become the best dancer in the world. "Yes," said the sorceress, "but each time you set your foot on earth will be like knives slashing." "If you can stand the pain, you will be granted your desire."
Old 05-17-2006, 12:20 PM   #27
Draconysius

The irony is sending pangs throughout my cranium. Hypocrite, poser, n00b... it's more pitiful than funny.
Old 05-17-2006, 12:24 PM   #28
Draconysius

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADSEED
If you don't like what I have to say to fucking bad.
Sure, if we take your comments to offense, we're assholes, but you taking our comments to offense is all right?
Old 05-17-2006, 01:16 PM   #29
Virulent Dryad

Draconysius I love you. Now who possesses the power to rid us of this troll?
"Like that old tale, the girl who wanted to become the best dancer in the world. "Yes," said the sorceress, "but each time you set your foot on earth will be like knives slashing." "If you can stand the pain, you will be granted your desire."
Old 05-17-2006, 01:16 PM   #30
BADSEED

OK I'm going to say this one more time, you guys jumped me not vice versa.
A poser, no def. not anyone who's been here longer than a year knows that!
A NOOB, Again I've been around since 2004, just not under this name.
Hypocrit, well maybe a lil!
The elders around here know me me well Esp. EPS and we get along, we've had some misunderstandings in the past but we ironed all that out. The few elders i had problems with way back, I made peace with. So I'm cool with most of the elders except a select few.
And you guys start ragging on me. Go rag on another "NOOB" to impress the elders and your lil miserable friends! And I'll stop ragging on you it's that simple!
Old 05-17-2006, 01:22 PM   #31
Virulent Dryad

You know it's against the rules to make multiple IDs. And I'd imagine had you been here before you would have developed a proper vernacular, which clearly you haven't.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:26 PM   #32
BADSEED

Obviously you didn't read the above! I'm cool with the Administrators! The only reason i made up this id is once again because i have a new email address and couldn't retrieve the old one! Again just stop it and go fuck with someone else unless you want your balls busted unmercifully! I've been EXTREMELY nice so far!!
Old 05-17-2006, 01:30 PM   #33
Draconysius

For some extremely odd, reason, I don't think you were in fervor with the Admins. If you had to make a new account, you obviously weren't. Apart from that, you're also not behaving in concordance witht the rules. Even n00bs with just a smidget of sense know the basic rules.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:34 PM   #34
BADSEED

How the fuck do you know about anything that went on? You just joined in March. So stop talking out your ass.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:45 PM   #35
Draconysius

I don't have to have been a member long atall to know that you're a complete jackass. You joined a few weeks after me under this new account, and judging by just your NEW account, I can already see what an ass you've made of yourself.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:49 PM   #36
BADSEED

Have i really? Oh well, i really don't care what you and your miserable lil crew thinks. You mean absolutely shit to me!
I keep trying to squash this but you guys just keep bringing it!!! So who's the fucking Jackass?
I am going to ask once more for peace!
Old 05-17-2006, 01:51 PM   #37
Nike

Meh, couldn't you all just stop? Put each other on ignore and you'll live happily ever after.

This thread isn't even funny.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:54 PM   #38
Virulent Dryad

Want a beer?
Old 05-17-2006, 01:58 PM   #39
Draconysius

The point is he's broken the board rules so many times. I reported him to EPS, and she can decide what to do. Well, I'm putting him on ignore now, so win-win.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:59 PM   #40
BADSEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike
Meh, couldn't you all just stop? Put each other on ignore and you'll live happily ever after.

This thread isn't even funny.
Dude thats what I've been trying to say from the beginning!
Stop the Madness! Can't we all just hit a bong? (Ahh sorry some of us are too young for that)
Old 05-17-2006, 03:45 PM   #41
maggot

Wait. On an inquisitive note (I'm not being hostile, I'm really wondering,) if we mean shit to you, than why do you bother fighting us and trying to keep your reputation with people you don't care about?
Old 05-17-2006, 04:53 PM   #42
Phayte

Edited

Nevermind.. It's pointless anyways.
~William Shakespeare
Closed Thread