Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 11-24-2006, 05:36 AM   #1
Alukard

Salve Goth

Hi Guys! I'm a italian boy that after a search on internet, I have found this forum and I have decided to register her, because i like the Gothic world, and I would want to know it more fund , even the true essence as it regards the ideas. . . besides what seems in appearance. In advance I apologize for my non perfect English, I hope that it's not a problem. =)

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
I study business management, at one university of south italy. In The Free time i play soccer , listen music and go out with my friends. I also play at private parties occasionally as Dj.

2. Where are you from?
I came from South Italy.

3. Who is your favorite author?
I Have Read Shelley, Stoker , Stephen King , Poe, Lovecraft . . .in short, all authors that concern the grisly literature and horror.

4. What are your favorite films?
Bram Stoker's Dracula

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
A Nocturne of Chopin.

6. At your funeral?
Fantaise Impruptu ( right?) , Chopin

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
a beautiful thing of the death is that it is unpredictable. It is really this way should be. . . I hate the programmed things.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
I believe not to have understood well the meaning of casket...

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
I like to dress of black, I have a pair of pants that I love: they are green, with a cross of studs on the thigh.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
The thoughtlessness, the fact not to have to think about the problems.. .

11. What's your favorite band?
A long time ago I listened to some piece of the "blutengel", now listening "muse", "sistem of a dawn" and the music that I use for my "job", techno and hands up. . .

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
I have received a Catholic and classical education. . . being in a country from the strong conservative pushes.

13. Why did you join?
as I have explained in the introduction. . . to be to contact with the people with the affairs similar to mine and to understand more around this world.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?

Male

and this is everything . . .maybe . . .
Alukard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 07:37 AM   #2
chain ring

Hi Alukard. Your English is fine. Don't worry about that.

The "casket" question is about the box you want to be buried in. Casket, Coffin.......Dracula's bed.
chain ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 07:44 AM   #3
cradle

So I see you're a fan of chopin? I really like his music.
I like your view on death also.
Welcome.
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
cradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 08:10 AM   #4
Alukard

CHAIN RING : thanks for the compliments and the explanation. I had thought that it referred to coffin, but I didn't want to risk to make the figure of the ignorant =P . In this case, I would like white with the red edges . . .Even located in a small chapel with angel's statues and mantled people.

CRADLE : Yes, its music is relaxing and plus, it evokes atmospheres and dream feelings, nostalgic and melancholy.
Old 11-24-2006, 08:33 AM   #5
Dead Cell

Even though you say your english isn't good your clearly mistaken. You use words that most people in America don't even know. Where did you learn if I may ask? And welcome.
Dead Cell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 08:44 AM   #6
Alukard

DEAD CELL : I say this because I have had a bad teacher. . . I don't frequent any course, all the things that I know I have learned her from the books and on internet. In fact I think that I will learn a lot also here. my English is not "American" but more from north europe. Understand? . . .
Old 11-24-2006, 08:49 AM   #7
Dead Cell

Yes I understand perfectly. I know that the english from America is alot different than that of Europe. I remember going to sweden and seeing the different. Everyone sounded so much smarter than everyone here.
Dead Cell is offline   Reply With Quote