Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 12-02-2006, 05:45 PM   #1
briespider

Hi to all

HI i'm briespider. just wanted to introduce myself and to say hi to all. I am 27 yrs old and live in southeastern WI, I live with my husband and 8 yr old child. we have 5 cats and 1 dog. I wanted to find a group with people like me. I want to meet new people and make lifelong friendships. thanks.
briespider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 06:11 PM   #2
LostAndCrazy

Welcome to the forums. Here is a link to some questions that you could answer so people around here can get to know you a little better.

https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=1644

I've noticed newcomers around here get flamed for not doing so, it did happen to me, but dont feel like you absolutely must. I never did either. Enjoy your stay. =)

P.s We could all do with lots more peace and love in this world, but it is seemingly a very precious commodity. =|
LostAndCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 07:26 PM   #3
Aude Sapere

Hello, and welcome to the forums. I don't really care whether or not you fill out that 13 question thing,because i forgot to do it my first post as well. Hope to see intelligent posts around...
Aude Sapere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 07:37 PM   #4
Pyre

Welcome, and I agree, the questions help to get to know the person better, but it is not a requirement to join.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 11:03 PM   #5
Rizash

Welcome... and the questions are rather "cookie cutter-ish" anyway.... but you could always say some more about yourself... since this is an introduction thread BTW: if you happen to know any goth hangouts in Wisconsin... or know someone who is starting one... keep me posted!
Rizash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 11:07 PM   #6
Godslayer Jillian

Not answering the questions doesn't get you flamed.
Talking in l33t speak with a lot of "u"s and "lol"s does.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 12:16 PM   #7
Paper_Wings

Thats true. In my intro I never answered the questions, I just told a little about myself and that was all. I was welcomed. If you begin to write in l33t speak you'll most likley get flamed but we'll love you as long as you're here to make friends and have a good time! I like you already!

Welcome to Gnet briespider!
I hope you like it here!
Old 12-03-2006, 10:05 PM   #8
briespider

Thanks

Thank you all for the warm welcome and the advice i did post another intro with the questions answered that you all spoke of so chaeck that out. thanks
briespider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 05:11 AM   #9
Slap Your Love

Ha.. silly 1337 kids.
Old 12-04-2006, 12:59 PM   #10
Pyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slap Your Love
Ha.. silly 1337 kids.
Wut u talkin bout, n00b?

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote