Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2005, 11:03 AM   #826
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
That bitch is itching for "a hard, strong beating" (^_^ that was a great line) that's just catty. That's more than catty, that's...wow I can't even believe someone would be like that.
On top of everything, I think she was brave because she was three hours away, and even though I don't think you should get into fistacuffs over it (she deserves it but she's below you) I think you shouldn't let him get away with a double-standard. Let him know it bothered you. I'm sure he has the best intentions but you don't deserve to be sad.
Last thing I want to do is hurt the love of my life so I ask her to tell me if something I say or do bothers her, and to not worry about me thinking it's petty or stupid. I say you can change how you think but you can't help how you feel, and if I bring her a half a second of misery it breaks my heart. Er, my point is you should tell him how you feel and regardless if he thinks it isn't ma big deal or not, it hurt you none the less.
And again, you don't deserve that.
I hope things work out good between you too!
*hugs* Thanks, Al. Yeah- I did let him know it bothered me, but that's difficult, in another respect- I mean, I'm far away, so it's not like he could exactly give me a kiss on the forehead and make it all better. You're right about not being able to choose your emotions- that's the worst. I just couldn't help that it bothered me, so I was bothered, and it was out of his control, which frustrated him, etc. With a thing like that, I don't know, there was just nothing he could say. I was just jealous that she was there, being slutty and catty or whatever, and I was over here being.. alone. You know?

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 10-08-2005, 11:09 AM   #827
AlKilyu

Hell ya I know!

I am very glad to know that it bothered him that you were upset as opposed to him thinking you were "being unreasonable" cause you weren't. Not in my book anyway.

I know this is weird, but I really like it when I girl gets jealous over me. I am not so open to my jealousy for fear I will look like I am trying to control her (I'm not) but when she is that way over me...oOoOoOoh... :P~~
Old 10-08-2005, 11:11 AM   #828
TeapotScar

Hehe, yeah- I think that's a little secret we all have- jealousy is teh sexxy...

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 10-08-2005, 11:14 AM   #829
AlKilyu

I'm not the only one then? YAY!

Well again with guys...I heard of a guy so psycho he made his gf call everyone on her cellphone's address book and tell them not to call her anymore while he stood there, including her work and stuff! Now granted I am not even a 1/256th of that, but with guys like that out there, I worry that women, even mine, themselves worry about that and I don't want to give the impression I am anything like that.

That's not to say I don't get a little jealous now and then, I just hide it better.
Old 10-08-2005, 11:20 AM   #830
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeapotScar
So he calls me, and then we talk for maybe a total of five seconds when he's like "Oh, here my friend Jen wants to say hi." Hi, Jen. You sound like a gorgeous, stupid slut. "Oh, he's such a catch! You're so lucky! ...But you live kind of far away, don't you? Oh, that's too bad. Oh well! Are you ever going to be able to visit, or probably not? ...Oh. You are visiting. Um, well yeah- we can hang out, it'll be fun. Later."
i think he's a dick - and it's too bad you couldn't rewind time, just a bit, so you could have told jen -

listen, jen - i just called to say hi and tell him i'm heading out with steve (or whomever) for a while. since he put you on, i don't have any time left. could you just tell him for me? thanx.

and then hung up.

from there, you could have waited for him to call back and thrown it in his face, or ignored the ringing of the phone, only to throw it in his face later.

what was his intention, putting her on the phone like that? i'll tell you one thing - if i was away and my wife did that, there'd have been hell to pay when i got home.

and before i forget and make this all about me - don't put yourself down like that. you're fuckin' hot, lusciously pretty and insanely, sexually attractive. whomever jen is - she's nothing compared to teapot-hot.
Old 10-08-2005, 11:34 AM   #831
TeapotScar

Aww, you guys are the best thing for a sad girl's self-esteem. Thank you so much!

Al- That guy sounds INSANE- my goodness... if anyone asked me to do that, I'd take the cell phone and use it as a blunt object with which I could beat them (hard, and strong...hehe).

TStone- You're too kind... I don't know why he did it, I think it was because he was under a little bit of pressure from her (since she was there), and he didn't really think too much before he did it. Afterwards, I articulated my jealousy well, and explained my position (aka- "You would've been SO MAD if I had done that to you...etc."). I don't think he did it because he's feeling a lack of affection, we're always very affectionate with each other, and he's not the type of guy to do things with secret intentions and the like. None the less, that makes me think of the situation in a different light- thank you for your insights!

edible- You're hilarious! I feel like I should have a plan of attack for when I *do* go visit and I eventually have to encounter this bitch, and other bitches like her. I don't know what the plan is, but I'm thinking it should involve mini-skirts and mud pits. Or, you know, whatever. I'm pretty open when it comes to the topic of revenge, although usually my dreams of revenge remain just dreams- I'm a pacifist at heart... But I wouldn't mind a good catfight...hmm.

Old 10-08-2005, 11:40 AM   #832
AlKilyu

Ya edible has a great idea (for the future) and I for one love it when you get pissed off, even when I am the target!

Oh and when you encounter those bitches? Be super friendly and bubbly and say something like "Honey were you drinking Red Bull the other night? Cause I couldn't walk right the next day!" and watch the faces of the hoochies. In fact, if you have a cell phone with a camera, take a shot of that, I'd love to see it!
Old 10-08-2005, 01:04 PM   #833
TeapotScar

Update: The boy is most definitely sorry... I sent him an email this morning, reitterating my aplogy for being sad and stuff, and he wrote back one of the sweetest replies ever... He apolgized, too, and everything, and he told me that he had stayed up until 6 in the morning because he was so upset about upsetting me! Now *that* is an apology a girl can accept! I feel much better knowing that he was as upset as I was... which is kind of evil, but hey- that's romance. ^^

Old 10-08-2005, 01:13 PM   #834
Jane13

I'm so happy Teapot! ^.^ You desearve someone to be jeleous over you ^.^
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 10-08-2005, 01:35 PM   #835
edible_eye

glad to hear that. you deserve no less, teapot.

no less.
Old 10-09-2005, 12:10 AM   #836
Disfunction

Well... It's official. No more pictures of ol' Dis on account of the fact that he was irresponsible enough to lose his digital camera on a train after having fallen asleep.

...don't smother your kids."
Old 10-09-2005, 06:30 PM   #837
Jane13

NOOOOO!! That's really unfortunate, Dis.

Garg. I hate this "sharing emotions" thing. I can't even hear people talking about him without feeling like I'm going to cry or throw up or some thing.

It was the first time I had EVER told ANYONE that I liked them, and I was so stupid!

Me-"Uh... listen, please don't be mad at me... I really... please don't me mad or scared... but... I think I really like you."
Jack-"Really? Weird. I mean... that's cool."
Me-"Cool?! Really?!"
Jack-"Well, yeah I mean it's... I don't have those feelings for you..."

It's not as though he was mean to me... I just feel stupid and lonely, and arrogant for expecting anything different. Gaaaaaaahhh... Sorry. I don't normally do this sort of thing >.<
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 10-09-2005, 06:37 PM   #838
AlKilyu

no no Jane listen I hate to say it but that is a part of growing up. I started dating at 15 and even then I didn't do the asking! I STILL don't! You at least are brave enough to go through with it. I don't think most of us here would, not even the small amount here who are in love with themselves (cause no one could love them like they love themselves) ^_^ if you need to talk you know where I am...
Old 10-09-2005, 07:28 PM   #839
Disfunction

Jane: Recently I ended up being in a similar situation with a girl I'd gotten to know a little during my first while at university, only to learn that she had a boyfriend. It was kind of sad that it never came up. Anyway, rejection can feel horrible, but what's important is to not let it get to you. I know that's something that's easier said than done, but it's one of the best ways to come to grasp certain concepts in life.

Hell, if I'd never been turned down, I would never have realized that it doesn't ruin the friendship unless you let it. Stuff like that. In time you'll figure everything out, at least well enough that you'll have people stumbling over you.

...don't smother your kids."
Old 10-10-2005, 07:29 PM   #840
Jane13

Thank you both for your advice... I'm getting over it. there was a four day weekend I think I'm ready to see him again tomorow at school without blushing bright red... but I was doing that before I told him, as well >.< Oh well
-Cinema Strange
Old 10-10-2005, 07:45 PM   #841
AlKilyu

There is a distinct chance he likes you but is afraid to admit it. Most guys aren't ready for that sort of thing at 15. I was but had not the bal--ovaries you did, someone else did and asked me out. A lot of my peers were just not ready for girls at that age.

And I am guessing you were too cool for this guy Jane. ^_^
Old 10-10-2005, 07:52 PM   #842
Jane13

Oh, I don't think so... he's had girlfriends before... but thanks for the self esteem boost ^.^ Ha ha! Sometimes when I read your posts I see your face as ths - ^_^ because I use this one ^.^
-Cinema Strange
Old 10-10-2005, 09:15 PM   #843
Courtenay1218

What the fudge is l33t speak??? AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW?? DAMN!
Old 10-10-2005, 09:24 PM   #844
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane13
Oh, I don't think so... he's had girlfriends before... but thanks for the self esteem boost ^.^ Ha ha! Sometimes when I read your posts I see your face as ths - ^_^ because I use this one ^.^

Well most of the time when I am talking to you I make that silly face!
Old 10-11-2005, 03:51 AM   #845
Courtenay1218

Angry I'm Pissed!!!!!!!!

I don' care if this get's erased, but what the fuck is up with MR. Law student over in the "goths get a job forum?" Do assholes come in here like that often just to say that B.S. and leave. If i ever met that dude, I'd whoop the shit out of him just for being so friggin dumb...That bitch got my blood boiling...
Old 10-11-2005, 05:30 AM   #846
edible_eye

it's never nice when someone says no, jane - but it seems you're weathering it fairly well.

it's his loss. i agree with al - you're too cool for him.
Old 10-11-2005, 09:15 AM   #847
edible_eye

walking lumps of scrap-flesh such as "john the law student" are a dime-a-dozen, courtenay.

let it go. he and his stunted, adolescent mind really aren't worth it.
Old 10-11-2005, 10:02 AM   #848
edible_eye

ok, quick rant - i wanted to reply to "john the fucktard law student" 's last post but the thread was 'closed'.

- sigh -

i guess it's time to let it go.
Old 10-11-2005, 10:05 AM   #849
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
ok, quick rant - i wanted to reply to "john the fucktard law student" 's last post but the thread was 'closed'.

- sigh -

i guess it's time to let it go.
I'll open it for you.

One sec.
Old 10-11-2005, 10:06 AM   #850
Empty_Purple_Stars

Done..

Go for it..

I dont have fucking time for this bullshit with some pathetic Fucktard who has no life..

I gassed up the Flamethrower just for you E_E..

Have at it..
Closed Thread