Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 08-28-2008, 04:27 AM   #1
Metabolik

My "best" friend

I've finally lost it... Me and my Mum took him in when he had no where else to go...
It started off fine, we only asked that he help with the house work and help me look after my dog (he has a tumor in his ankle, vet says he's only got a couple of weeks left )
But then he started sneaking out to go see his girlfriend (who is a manipulative bitch may I add)
Now we explained to him as long as we kept him, social services wouldn't take him away, but he started coming up with excuses as to why he left instead, not very good ones may I add. "Oh sorry I forgot" or "I didn't see the letter your mum left me" *my Mum leaves him letters telling him to stay and help*
So this morning, I finally lost it, I had been so god damn patient with him, and it doesn't help with my dog having a tumor. I woke up and caught him trying to sneak out one morning, I called him from across the street to come back. I saw the letter on the floor and I know he put it there to make it look like he didn't see it.
Anyway, when he gets back to me, I ask him why he tried to sneak out, and he said "Oh shit sorry I didn't see the letter"
He's just given himself away at this point because I haven't mentioned anything about the letter yet. He isn't known for his IQ level... to be honest he's the dumbest person I've ever met.. and the laziest and the least loyal.
Anyway, I told him not to lie and he kept saying he didn't see it. Then I started to raise my voice and in the end I lost my temper and grabbed him by the shirt and told him he needed to help me. At this point I was actually screaming at him because I was so angry. I think the fact I was stressed and my dog having a tumor probably had some part to play in that. But he kept insisting he didn't see the letter even when I told him he gave himself away.
He's been a completely different person ever since his fucking bitch of a girlfriend came into his life... she's cheated on him lots of times and he just brushes it aside.
In the end I just told him to get the fuck out of my house and chucked his stuff out of the door. He's not staying with me again and as far as I'm concerned he is no longer my friend.
Just as he leaves he has the nerve to say "Some friend you are..."

...That was soooo the wrong thing to say... this is when I got REALLY pissy.
I went straight up to him and told him how we've always been there for him and helped him out... and what has he ever done to help us back? absa-fucking-lutly nothing, I told him he was the most worthless lazy fucking asshole I had ever met in my life... and he just buggered off... I swear if he comes back tonight I'm going to knock him the fuck out.
These have officially been the worst holidays of my entire life... to much shit has happened...
And he's completely fucked my holidays up...
I actually hate that fucker now.
Old 08-28-2008, 05:39 AM   #2
$haDe

Wow...U got a bad one..

I wouldn't let anyone stayed with me,if he isn't my boyfriend

So kind,Your mother is..
The kindness which runs in your family

-_-

I would have scratch his face out ,if I was u ~>w<~

"Some friend you are",He said?.. arrogant bastard

He might not meant to hurt you.

He was just talking to himself,
Old 08-28-2008, 06:06 AM   #3
LiUsAiDh

You could've been creative and played some games with him....

Or locked the windows and doors; a fire risk I suppose. But still fun, or maybe I'm just too vindictive.

But yeah, he's not worth your time, when his girlfriend dumps him he'll come crawling back to you and want you back though. So watch out! >_>

I hope your dog is okay too; well he won't be okay... But you know what I mean :hugs the dog:

Pie Jesu domine..... Donna eis requiem - *thwack*

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
LiUsAiDh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 07:02 AM   #4
Metabolik

I don't know what I'm gonna do when he dies He's a beautiful grey hound, seriously. I might take a picture later, need to take as many pictures as I can.
Old 08-28-2008, 08:48 AM   #5
$haDe

Oh ,I forgot to ask.

What did your mom says about all these ?
Old 08-28-2008, 09:43 AM   #6
Tam Li Hua

Man, that sucks. It's horrible having a bad roommate.

Out of curiosity, though, where did you know this guy from?
Old 08-28-2008, 09:52 AM   #7
3lackrose

Mmm... love can blind the goodest of peoples. How old is he? There is a certain age when your hormones spreads out and you don't understand anything anymore. I think he is in his hormonal age, and like I said he could be so blind to don't notice he is hurting you.
3lackrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 10:01 AM   #8
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lackrose
Mmm... love can blind the goodest of peoples. How old is he? There is a certain age when your hormones spreads out and you don't understand anything anymore. I think he is in his hormonal age, and like I said he could be so blind to don't notice he is hurting you.
There are limits. Us teenagers don't totally lose our minds, he's just an idiot.

(Your friend, not 3lackrose.)

Pie Jesu domine..... Donna eis requiem - *thwack*

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
LiUsAiDh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 10:21 AM   #9
Metabolik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam Li Hua
Man, that sucks. It's horrible having a bad roommate.

Out of curiosity, though, where did you know this guy from?
Childhood friend
Old 08-28-2008, 10:22 AM   #10
Metabolik

Quote:
Originally Posted by $haDe
Oh ,I forgot to ask.

What did your mom says about all these ?
My Mum feels the same way as me pretty much...
Shes pretty fucking pissed off. Me and her share the same temper you see
Old 08-28-2008, 10:50 AM   #11
Tam Li Hua

Metabolik: Aww.

For what it's worth, I think you did the right thing; it sounds like he needs a real wake-up call. :/
Old 08-28-2008, 01:27 PM   #12
Geoluhread

I'm sorry to hear that you had a hard time...
First of all, what a good friend you are to take care of your friend in the time where he needed help, i hope my friends are half as good as you are...

And it's a fair thing to ask him to help out around the house, but he took everything that you and your mother gave him for granted...

And if he's stupid enough to do that, then he deserves that girlfriend of his...
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:02 AM   #13
Anguelon

You sound like a sweet person...don't give a damn about him. He will wind up bringing u trouble soon or later.
Old 08-29-2008, 12:15 PM   #14
Metabolik

I think one of the things that pissed me off most was the fact he didn't give a crap about my dog...NO ONE messes with my dogs...
Apart from the cruel force of nature
Old 08-29-2008, 12:31 PM   #15
$haDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metabolik
NO ONE messes with my dogs...
I understand ur feeling,I lost one already

But this sentence sound funny,LOLz
Old 08-29-2008, 02:04 PM   #16
Metabolik

Ah I dunno where Id be without you guys