Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 05-06-2009, 12:44 AM   #576
Cptobvious

Okay, so it's late... I'm bored and this thread looks like it may need a *slight* revive. My sexual experiences with others may be fairly limited, but in my own experimentation, I know what I like. Bondage is nice, biting is quite lovely, blood play. As far as what I like to see girls in, corsets, boots, and fishnet definitely turn my crank. I'm a male sub 6'4" or so, and that makes it incredibly hard to get ANY girl to dom me. The ex was a sub as well, and the new one is the big V... although I did get her to tie me up in my strait jacket and go down on me. 'Twas quite lovely indeed.
Cptobvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:14 PM   #577
SiouxsiePernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn View Post
Long hair? O.M.F.G. Yes. I like long hair as well as short . The longer the better in fact ( well, arse length is long enough anyway ) as long as it's clean it's all good.
I am very fond of long hair on males as well, especially if his hair is longer than mine.
SiouxsiePernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:12 AM   #578
Apathy's_Child

Since the masses can't seem to stay away from this thread for more than a couple of months at a time, I'm gonna ask again why this was moved to Shill. Seriously, it's not like I was advertising for partners.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 04:47 PM   #579
honeythorn

It is an odd place to have it. I like reading threads like this . Interesting.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:04 PM   #580
Cptobvious

It is nice to read a thread like this. Almost comforting to know that you are not the only one into such *apparently* screwed up things.
Cptobvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:32 PM   #581
ArchLich

I'm sorry but I am far too lazy to read all 25 pages on this thread, so I dunno if anyone has mentioned this fetish before(although some how I highly doubt anyone has), and I consider it to be very weird/unique(although perhaps not as strange and unusual as some of the others I've seen here), but I have an extremely strong fetish for dimples(facial, nowhere else). The bigger/deeper the better. And the strangest part about it I guess would have to be that dimples are the only thing that can get me off on a woman. Tits, ass, nothing else really "turns me on", although I am attracted to them. I have always viewed my fetish as both a blessing and a curse co-existing. A blessing because(and I dont do this) I could walk into walmart and get off without even touching myself to a woman with a nice set of dimples just by either making her laugh myself or just seeing her smiling without even interacting with her, and a curse because I have never met a woman who deosnt have dimples that can truly turn me on, and that can be very frustrating, because needless to say, most women arent openly accepting to a fetish like mine.
ArchLich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 05:26 AM   #582
isobel black

Oh come on, I don't believe a word of this.
isobel black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:10 AM   #583
Underwater Ophelia

What is unbelievable about it?
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:19 AM   #584
isobel black

The guy claims he has a proper fetish for dimples, to such a degree that he comes in his pants when he sees a woman with dimples smile...

I guess you can never say something's entirely impossible, but it sounds highly improbable to me.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:26 AM   #585
Stormtrooper of Death

I'm going to agree with Isobel here.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:44 AM   #586
honeythorn

I know the name of the other bit I like to ogle! The Inguinal line omnomnomnomnomnomnom.......:-D
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:46 AM   #587
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by isobel black View Post
The guy claims he has a proper fetish for dimples, to such a degree that he comes in his pants when he sees a woman with dimples smile...

I guess you can never say something's entirely impossible, but it sounds highly improbable to me.
He didn't say he did come in his pants every time, he said he COULD.
And...why not?
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:10 AM   #588
isobel black

As I understand it proper fetishes are not only very rare, but usually also involve touching of the fetish object. They are also psychologically linked to a childhood event involving arousal or stimulation, I believe.

So, although I wouldn't claim it is absolutely impossible, I am of the opinion that it's unlikely that he has a fetish in the first place, it's unlikely that he has a fetish for dimples, and it's even more unlikely that he is able to reach orgasm without stimulation or physical contact with the fetish object.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:35 AM   #589
ArchLich

lol, ok I'm not even gunna try to argue about that, I have no desire to defend a fetish so....
Old 05-08-2009, 11:00 AM   #590
isobel black

Why post about it then? You must realize this is very unusual, you shouldn't be surprised that people find this hard to believe. Especially after your hyperbolic intro.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:46 AM   #591
ArchLich

Quote:
Why post about it then? You must realize this is very unusual, you shouldn't be surprised that people find this hard to believe. Especially after your hyperbolic intro.
Because I have never spoken to anyone aside from my girlfriend about my fetish before, and after seeing some of the rather strange(possibly even questionable) fetishes revealed in this thread, I felt mine wouldnt be seen as outrageous. I also enjoy expressing personal things with people whom arent so very different than me(in terms of what may be widely considered to be "weird"), it's an outlet. However, the reason I chose not to argue about this is because I cant really prove it, unless some chick with dimples wants to record me getting off to her, and since thats not gunna happen...
Old 05-08-2009, 11:59 AM   #592
ArchLich

Wait, this just came to me, I am quite a perv when it comes to dimples, so I have several screen capture recordings(taken with Camtasia) of girls on various live adult webcam sites showing their dimples for me, and many many screen shots of such things, which I am willing to provide as proof.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:14 PM   #593
isobel black

You're not very consistent, mate. You want to leave, then you want to stay, you don't want to argue, then you want to provide proof...

Yes, I find it hard to believe that you blow your load if a chick with dimples smiles at you, that really shouldn't surprise or bother you that much.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:22 PM   #594
ArchLich

I guess it doesnt "surprise" me, still it is true, and as I said, I can provide the vids/pics as proof. So please, before you discredit my fetish again, give me an email/messenger/whatever I can use to show u the proof I have(unless of course you are afraid that I really do have vids/pics, and that it would destroy your arguement, since you have to ask yourself, wtf would I be doing with sick shit like that unless I really DID have a fetish for it?)
Old 05-08-2009, 12:31 PM   #595
isobel black

Dude, I just expressed that I find it hard to believe. I wouldn't even have elaborated on it if Ophelia hadn't made that comment.

I don't give a toss about your fetish, I don't want to argue about it, a simple 'oh, I know it sounds crazy, but it is true' would have been sufficient.

What's more, anything that would actually prove it would have you ejaculating in it, and that, I assure you, is something I do not want to see.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:37 PM   #596
ArchLich

Good, because nor is it something I would show you.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:49 PM   #597
isobel black

You really are fickle. Maybe that's why people are supposedly unable to keep up with your 'complex' reasoning.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:56 PM   #598
ArchLich

Hey, you're the one who decided to try and discredit my fetish, nobody asked you to do that, so you started all this shit. You could have simply said "damn, thats a weird one" or similiar, or simply not responded at all. Honestly I'm not trying to hate everyone whom responds to me in this forum, but you guys are making it really hard not to. The only person whom has stopped the bullshit and become civil is Mir(and I appreciate it bro).
Old 05-08-2009, 01:11 PM   #599
isobel black

Hey, I just happen to think you're full of it, and since you seem to feel you're entitled to either annoy or bore the fuck out of us, I definitely feel entitled to state that opinion.

You chose to follow that up with your incoherent and fickle comments.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:09 PM   #600
ArchLich

Quote:
Hey, I just happen to think you're full of it
Quote:
I definitely feel entitled to state that opinion.
Well, to make an opinion about a fact is often futile. In this case it would be because I can prove the "fact" that I indeed have a dimple fetish, and I wouldnt have to show u my dick to do so. All I would have to do is send you the 35.1GB worth of screen capture video, and approximately 700MB worth of screenshots I have which explicitly show women showing their dimples for me(and since it's all screen capture, u would see nothing more than what is on the selected area of my computer screen at the time such vids/pics were taken). But whatever you want, you would rather continue to believe what you do than let me prove u wrong, how convenient for you.