Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 01-30-2009, 11:35 PM   #26
ArtificialOne

yeah.. because you the great albert says so.

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
http://www.myspace.com/lifeasartificial
ArtificialOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 11:39 PM   #27
Albert Mond

Smile

Interesting. Did you somehow not get the reference?
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 11:40 PM   #28
ArtificialOne

Crap! sorry.. it's 2:30am here

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
Old 01-31-2009, 03:09 PM   #29
Despanan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
AO is a longtime pro-bush loving right-wing republican. He embodies the classic stereotype. I enjoy having him here as a personal right-wing whipping boy to debate with.

I mean, the right-wing have some, dare I say, 'whack' ideas yo! ...to quote a colourful American colloquialism. I love listening to them try and explain their views, without saying something totally racist, bigoted, evil, ignorant, or contridictive to itself. They can't.
I like how, if you replace the name "AO" with "Cpt. Sternn" and stuff like "Right wing" and "pro-Bush" with "Left-wing" and "pro-Hamas" this entire quote applies to Cpt. Sterrn.

Personally, I like having AO around here. Sure he's out of his tiny mind, but at least we're got some right-wing crazy to balance out all the left-wing crazy.

Plus If my memory serves me correctly, once or twice he's managed to spit out something resembling a rational thought.

Well that and it's fun to watch you guys go back and forth. As Kontan has noted, it's like watching an internet cripple fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 03:46 PM   #30
ArtificialOne

You're obviously illiterate. If you would have read my large post I am not right wing, but centrist. I'm also not pro-bush, but pro america. Something most leftists can't understand. Understanding his actions and agreeing with him are two different things.

I'm sorry you feel so threatened by my views. Maybe one day you can grow a set and act like a man.

It's extremely amusing how most of you act so crazy when someone can express a rational view opposing yours and back it up with information. If you felt your ideas were more um.. legitimate... Lets face it. If you're so insecure about your political beliefs as to go so extraordinarily out of the way to try and flame someone so badly after posting something so mundane then maybe you should take up a less stressful more secure hobby.

P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
Old 01-31-2009, 03:51 PM   #31
Despanan

Are you talking to me? I was flaming Cpt. Sterrn, not you. My post was actually paying you a compliment (in a roundabout way).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 03:52 PM   #32
ArtificialOne

God.. I'm getting confused. Mustn't have had enough pizza.

sorry if I snapped

P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
Old 01-31-2009, 04:37 PM   #33
Godslayer Jillian

You know, AO, when you insult people that didn't address you, with the exact same rhetoric as those who do, I can't see how your opinions are 'rational' and 'backed up with information'
Rather, they're the same shit ad nauseum regardless of who you're talking to.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 04:45 PM   #34
ArtificialOne

Just because you say so doesn't make it so.

I'm flattered that you keep responding me and giving me all this attention, really. What better way to flatter a person than keep on posting about them. Actually, to create a whole post about them period.

We can keep riding this ride. i really don't mind. I've read your myspace profile and everything else you post after I make a reply. I know what your intentions are etc etc. I actually feel quite sorry for you. Why it's good to have such strong opinions at your age of 19, I don't think your kind of fanaticism is really healthy. You must have some major demons lurking in the depths of that skull.

Oh, btw back to the whole intentions bit. Judging by all the info I've read on you, you're only hobby is to try and belittle people who don't share your very narcissistic point of view on the world. Although you're happy in most of the pics I find, judging by the written word I've found the truth lies beneath the mask.

P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
Old 01-31-2009, 05:14 PM   #35
Godslayer Jillian

I always respond to you, why does my responding this time make your ego inflated?
You use the same bullshit arguments than Unimatrix.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 01-31-2009, 05:17 PM   #36
ArtificialOne

Inferiority complex?

If you don't like it you can always quit.

P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
Old 01-31-2009, 05:18 PM   #37
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtificialOne
If you don't like it you can always quit.
Where was that even implied?
Jesus christ, it's like you're leafing through all internet arguments to see what sticks.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 01-31-2009, 05:20 PM   #38
ArtificialOne

Eh?

Well, if I'm not mistaken you were the one who started all this. If you no longer like the game you can quit. It's that simple. No ones forcing you to keep posting.

P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
Old 01-31-2009, 05:24 PM   #39
Godslayer Jillian

You have the inference capabilities of a two-year old.
There's absolutely no fucking way anyone sensible would read my posts as "quit it or I'll be sad!! "

What I did say is that I always respond to you, but now that you have nothing to say, you reccur to the bullshit Unimatrix argument of "Oh keep talking about me, you're making me famous and controversial"

You're an idiot that has sunk to the level of failed troll just by one single thread. You're pathetic.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 01-31-2009, 05:41 PM   #40
ArtificialOne

AS I said before, not just becuase you said so.

I've also read some of Unimatrix's post a sec ago. I can surely say I'm not having her problems nor do I make the same arguments.

I also didn't infer that "Quit it or I'll be sad." I simply said if you're upset you should quit and make yourself feel better. You started this thread, don't whine if I bite back.

And you're mistaken if I "care" whether you post replies to me. I'm saying if you post I'll post and you will not bully me into submission because you don't like my views. I have every right if I so choose to defend myself.

Time to grow up and see there's other people in this world other than yourself. They can have views and opinions that differ from yours and there's nothing wrong with it.

While I may look like this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll, I'm surely not this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet). This seems to fit squarely with your posting of my book I was reading. If I was trolling I would have announced said book in the politics section. Note how I didn't comment on someone reading Marx or Humaine's comments about the Crusades.

I won't speak for Unimatrix. But if her reaction is in context to you harassing her, then her reaction is her own and none of my business. But, if you seem to be having another problem similar, the common denominator is you.

And yes, you started this so any repercussions from this little exercise comes with the instigator. I bet you're just mad as hell I haven't reverted to calling you names and cursing and crying. If I did that then it would discredit me and then you'll have made your point. Which you haven't. You've tried to paint me as some rabid pro bush stark raving mad neo-con. Which in no way I am.

P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
Old 01-31-2009, 05:55 PM   #41
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
I can surely say I'm not having her problems nor do I make the same arguments.
Yeah you do:
"I'm flattered that you keep responding me and giving me all this attention, really."
"Just because you say so doesn't make it so. "
"I'm sorry you feel so threatened by my views."
"What special kind of stupid flies around this place!?"
Unbased attacks were her specialty, as it seems are yours.

Quote:
I also didn't infer that "Quit it or I'll be sad." I simply said if you're upset you should quit and make yourself feel better.
Which is inconsequential, as no sensible person could infer from my posts that you somehow upset me.
You, with your unbased assumptions, on the other hand...

Quote:
You started this thread, don't whine if I bite back.
This is you fighting back? That's sadder than SoD's war with JCC.

Quote:
And you're mistaken if I "care" whether you post replies to me. I'm saying if you post I'll post and you will not bully me into submission because you don't like my views.
I'm sorry, but I don't think I have ever 'bullied' you. How could I?
I'm just a fanatical teenager that smiles on pictures when anyone can see through the mask, right?

Quote:
Time to grow up and see there's other people in this world other than yourself. They can have views and opinions that differ from yours and there's nothing wrong with it.
There is something wrong. I would not tolerate some neofascist anywhere near me, and I don't have to pretend someone that thinks Ann Coulter is right has the same value in its opinions than myself.

Quote:
But if her reaction is in context to you harassing her
So now I'm harassing you?
For what? For making a thread about you?
That hardly sounds like harassment. You know what does sound like harassing? This:
Quote:
I've read your myspace profile and everything else you post
You're fucking creepy.

Quote:
if you seem to be having another problem similar, the common denominator is you.
A problem between two idiots and me, so the problem must be me.
It couldn't possibly be all the other people that have the same problem with Unimatrix? (90% of the site in fact, if her little poll is to be trusted)
It couldn't possibly be the at least six other people that have the same problem with you that I do? Get a broader perspective or you just sound like you have double standards.

Quote:
I bet you're just mad as hell I haven't reverted to calling you names and cursing and crying.
You're not that far yet, but you have indeed made many insults based on nothing, especially to Albert Mond. So fuck you for trying to look like the victim.

Quote:
You've tried to paint me as some rabid pro bush stark raving mad neo-con. Which in no way I am.
In my opinion I have.
That you could possibly read Ann Coulter and think she has objective statistics is as hilarious as it is obscene. As I said before, even O' Reilly hates Coulter.
That puts you below just any pro-Bush rightwing nutsack.
It puts you in the category of zealots that believe liberals, which even are more to the right than the actual center of the political spectrum, are too fucking leftist.
And that scares me.
You might not be a fascist. But it's scary that with your absolute marriage to the right, you believe you're merely moderate.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 01-31-2009, 06:07 PM   #42
ArtificialOne

Victim! Ha!

Neo-Fascist. Get off your horse. You obviously need a dictionary.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascist

Making observations and questioning your reasoning isn't calling you a name. And from your behavior on gnet I'd say it dead accurate. Don't hate me, your words speak for themselves.

Your just mad as hell someone has the nerve to read ann coulter on here. So she makes some good points in the book. I don't agree with her 100%. I think Hitler and Mao made some good points, but I'm not goose stepping nor do I think it's a good think to have a national gun registry. Try reading it. I read books that oppose my own point of views.

I can't stand neo facists I can't stand... cry cry cry. Get some tissues or something.

And yes you're trying some passive agressive bs to bully me. That's why you started this thread! Just admit it. It's obvious.

P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
Old 01-31-2009, 06:10 PM   #43
Godslayer Jillian

How is making this thread passive aggressive?
I am not hiding the reasons I made this thread. I'm mocking you. That is nowhere near bullying you. Bullying implies you're some sort of bullshit victim.

And I dare you to tell me the truth.
"I read books that oppose my own point of views. "
Does Ann Coulter oppose your own point of view? Honestly you think we're going to swallow that?
You either don't know how to argue, or you're a liar.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 01-31-2009, 06:39 PM   #44
ArtificialOne

Quote:
Quote:
I can surely say I'm not having her problems nor do I make the same arguments.

Yeah you do:
"I'm flattered that you keep responding me and giving me all this attention, really."
"Just because you say so doesn't make it so. "
"I'm sorry you feel so threatened by my views."
"What special kind of stupid flies around this place!?"
Unbased attacks were her specialty, as it seems are yours.
Unbased attacks? Ok, sarcasm, comments and humor.... If I do attack you, I have every right, you wanted a fight or flame war or whatever and now you have it. If you can't keep up intellectually then that's your problem. maybe you shouldn't start things.

You obviously feel threatened by my views because you are giving them so much attention.

Remember, you started this. If you are now having problems with it then you need to deal with it. I'm not being the victim, you've made yourself one. "Look at that horrible bad person who gives credence to Ann Coulter!!! He's a neo facist pro bush gun loving racist southerner who hates immigrants and eats babies!" When, if you actually read my posts about my views and ideas don't follow any of those lines. So your whole thread about me giving Coulter legitimacy and hence taking it away from me is moot. Your whole point is moot. I'm none of those things you've cited. And before you pull " I've never said this or that." You've inferred a whole lot just from making the thread.

You haven't made a point and you don't like the idea of me standing up and defending myself.

Deal with it.

P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
Old 01-31-2009, 06:54 PM   #45
ArtificialOne

Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter

have you died yet? *humor*

Yes, I agree on some of her points, not all. I don't agree how she makes them and I don't agree with you thinking that somehow I follow her around and sniff her ass. She uses statistics straight from the govt and ngo's. A lot of those ngo's are far left groups. I never said it was objective, when prompted I said it was for entertainment. Your view is childish, your perspectives are also. My views have been tested in the real world and are not just philosophical debates like Anarchy.

I've also read several global warming books and books about MFP. So.. I'm only legit if I read books that oppose my views? I'm banned from reading ones that do? Sounds a lot like this http://www.ushmm.org/museum/exhibit/...ng/burning.php
So what you're saying is that I can only read books that you agree with? Now that's Fascist.

As I said in my first post on this thread. It speaks a lot more of your character than mine. If you don't know what that means maybe one day you'll learn it later in life.

I can't argue? Really. So not one of your points has stuck. I'll tell you why. Childish thought comes with childish reasoning and you obviously didn't think this through. You may be trying to mock me. But as I said you're not accomplishing what you were trying to do.

P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
Old 01-31-2009, 07:11 PM   #46
Corpsey

Quote:
Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Ann Coulter

have you died yet? *humor*
Maturity, much?

Quote:
Your view is childish, your perspectives are also.
Oh for the love of pete, can you not see how hypocritical that is????
Quote:
My views have been tested in the real world and are not just philosophical debates like Anarchy.
WTFBBQ?!?!?!?

Even your precious republicanism is a philosophical debate.

There is no truth. There is no real or fact.

Only opinion and logic exist.

This puts Republicanism or whatever the hell its called on par with Anarchy.

Now shut up before Jillian tears you a new arsehole for the.... shit, how many posts has he made in response so far?

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 07:26 PM   #47
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
You obviously feel threatened by my views because you are giving them so much attention.
Does that alley go both ways, or only the one you want it to go?

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 01-31-2009, 07:27 PM   #48
ArtificialOne

Yeah

I posted the ann coulter to the tenth power to prove a point. The whole argument is childish. It proved it quite well. There are many people on this forum that think if you just keep saying it you've won the convo. It's not true.

His point was that I lost legitimacy for reading ann coulter. I said it had lots of statistics. It sure does. She reprinted a lot of info right from the govt. That's statistic is it not? She used those statistics to back up opinions she was expressing in her book. Big Whoop. Friend had it at work and loaned it to me. I think it's entertianing and I think she makes some real good points on single mothers and violent/repeat criminals. I don't like her personality one bit, but she makes some good points out of the many she made in the book. You may hate her and think she's the anti-christ. That doesn't change the facts of what's in the book. Just because you express an opinion on a certain topic doesn't make it right. He comments on a book he never read! So how would he know anything of the book itself, and be able to make an educated opinion.

Yes, the Reps are having a hard time right now. At least it looks like there's better leadership coming in at the moment. Maybe they'll get back on track with their mantras. But, it's a legitimate party(in the US) that exists in the real world and not a delusional idea held by few and never tested in real life.

I don't have to stop, and I'm also not losing. He can post till he reaches my age he'll still be wrong. The number of posts you make does not equal correctness or victory. Hence the other reason I posted the coulter to the tenth power. Repeating something 100 x's does not make it right.

P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
Old 01-31-2009, 07:30 PM   #49
ArtificialOne

No, it's one way. Anarchy doesn't exist as a legitimate govt concept that has any basis in real life. You can talk about, it you can plan about it you can write books till your fingers drop off. There is no way it will ever be practiced in the here/now or near future.

Feel better now we talked about anarchy?

P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
Old 01-31-2009, 07:32 PM   #50
Corpsey

Quote:
He can post till he reaches my age he'll still be wrong.
Once again Ageism strikes a deft blow into the hearts of all Gnettians.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote