Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 03-15-2009, 04:29 PM   #1
Devil's Darling

Begotten

So Begotten is a experimental horror film.It was filmed in a very interesting tehnique and the idea of the film is quite creepy...but unfortunately the film itself was a bore.I was expecting something really spooky based on what my friends said about this movie but it was disappointing.I wanted to watch it because the director E. Elias Merhige also made the video Cryptorchid with footage from Begotten.So...any thoughts on this?
Devil's Darling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 05:31 PM   #2
isobel black

I haven't seen it, but it spiked my interest because Merhige is the director of Shadow of the Vampire, which I absolutely love.

After checking it out on IMDB I must say it sounds intriguing, although I have the feeling it may be a bit too experimental for my taste. I'll definitely check it out though if I can find a torrent somewhere.
isobel black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 07:16 PM   #3
Devil's Darling

Well you can find the whole movie on google video
Devil's Darling is offline   Reply With Quote