Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 08-23-2009, 01:19 PM   #1
violetrevolution

hello all

I will try and use capitalization as I have become lazy and don't much anymore...

My name is Stella and I sell tires for a living at the best representation of what I think hell might be like, Costco. I am recently back to work after a few months leave for health reasons (If any of you struggle with hypothyroidism feel free to message me.). I hope to return to school in the spring and to keep working on becoming a librarian/nutritionist.

I live in Long Beach California, though I grew up in San Diego.

It's hard to pick a favorite author. Today I'd say Vonnegut and Salinger. Can we count Bukowski as an author and not a poet?

I don't have a favorite film.

I'd like Chopins "Funeral March" or "Imperial March" played as I walk down the aisle, as I love to make my mother cry.

I suspect that I won't really care what they play at my funeral. As long as it isn't Sara MacLaughlin's "Arms of the Angels". Ugh, if they play that, I will come back promptly and murder them all.

I am sure I'll die of complications from the myriad of health conditions they say I have. As long as my hospital room has a nice view and I have a catheter, I don't mind. No casket for me, please Viking funeral this bitch!

I enjoyed not being exhausted when I was a child, and when my Aunt would visit.

No favorite band.

I joined this ground because it's becoming more apparent that I can't hold in my tendencies any longer.

I hope to get to know many of you well, and to be able to help with any dilemmas you might have.
violetrevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 01:57 PM   #2
Ophelia's Snorkel

Nice to meet you. I find your comment about "holding in...tendencies" intriguing, and I think I understand and empathise.

Last edited by Ophelia's Snorkel; 08-23-2009 at 01:59 PM. Reason: immediately remembered what else I wanted to say!
Ophelia's Snorkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 04:07 PM   #3
Igor

Hello, Stella

Mundanes think wearing black and refusing to admit that everything is okay with the world is a bad thing.
Igor is offline   Reply With Quote