Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-05-2011, 02:13 PM   #26
Murder.Of.Crows

Every time i see this thread, i think of the "what is love" song used in Night At The Roxbury.

What is Goth, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFi...5/80859531.gif
Old 02-07-2011, 04:46 AM   #27
Spookycreep

I suppose many of you will be glad to hear that this troll is thinking about taking his clown shoes and going home. I don't feel comfortable or welcomed here and if any of you think that you're free to say whatever you please about my race and I'm suppose to keep silent: that's not gonna happen. Vindicatedxjin's words concerning blacks, I don't have a problem with. I could add several chapters of my own to her book. Collectivism of any color SUCKS. I bumped heads with the black version of this bullshit when I was 17 and it nearly destroyed me.
However the guy that started the thread on blacks was a whole new and different ball of wax. I had to say something. Maybe I went a little overboard in my responce but none the less, everything I said there was true and I wont apologize for speaking the truth.
I didn't come to thia site to be "the black guy". Under normal circumstance i don't give a rat's ass about racial identity, my attitude has always been_ and the grass is green and the sky is blue and big fuckin' deal. My black peers thought I hated my race because I wasn't like them. I don't hate my race but I do hate the assholes who think playing N. W. A. s (******s with attitude)is a cool thing. I am a frim believer in the proposition that mean people suck.
Vince out. Not in a playful mood right now.
P.S. If any of you have never seen a black goth before check out the new picture i posted on my profiles page. NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE MAINSTREAM.

Last edited by Spookycreep; 02-07-2011 at 04:50 AM. Reason: incomplete sentence.
Spookycreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 06:01 AM   #28
MissCheyenne

Woah, dude. I don't think ANYONE gives a goddamn shit if you're black or not. However, satanist? Really? WHY?

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:23 AM   #29
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookycreep View Post
I had to say something. Maybe I went a little overboard in my responce but none the less, everything I said there was true and I wont apologize for speaking the truth.
Shut the fuck up, we have black regular members; you're just an idiot.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:28 PM   #30
$haDe

Quote:
I didn't come to thia site to be "the black guy".
Cheer up
you're not "the" black guy, you're "A" black guy.

You were the one showing up here with the 'I'm black and if you dont like me, then you're racist.' attitude.

Almost every posts of yours scream 'I'm black!!!' in my ears, louder than an entire emo glee club trying to sing hallelujah.

Btw, before you leave do us a favor and shoot whoever lead you to this site
:'(
Old 02-07-2011, 05:26 PM   #31
Sinjob

Anyone who doesn't mention the word MUSIC in trying to define Goth should really just say:

"An excuse to mope and be pretentious."
Sinjob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:50 PM   #32
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinjob View Post
Anyone who doesn't mention the word MUSIC in trying to define Goth should really just say:

"An excuse to mope and be pretentious."
BINGO!
tencharacters
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 03:00 AM   #33
Corpsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murder.Of.Crows View Post
Every time i see this thread, i think of the "what is love" song used in Night At The Roxbury.

I'm going to remember this forever. That song is forevermore dubbed in my head.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:44 AM   #34
Spookycreep

To Alan:
The man posed the questions_in oh such a clever manner_ if blacks were rapist, loud, crass and sided with Lucifer in the war againt Heaven.
If it looks like a duck,
sounds like a duck,
Guess what?
You stupid fuck.
Old 02-09-2011, 10:20 AM   #35
Alan

What does any of that shit have to do with the fact that we have black regular members and you whore yourself as a martyr for something that is not special?
real classy
Old 02-19-2011, 02:10 PM   #36
6SixSick

Satanism is so goddamn boring. I have Anton La vey's book of Satan on the book shelf and it's all wear this intone that light a candle make a circle, by that time i'm in front of the TV with a bag of Cheetos watching a DVD of Korn on tour
6SixSick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 02:11 PM   #37
6SixSick

Quote:
To Alan:
The man posed the questions_in oh such a clever manner_ if blacks were rapist, loud, crass and sided with Lucifer in the war againt Heaven.
If it looks like a duck,
sounds like a duck,
Guess what?
You stupid fuck.
what does VA stand for?
Old 02-19-2011, 02:13 PM   #38
6SixSick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
I'm going to remember this forever. That song is forevermore dubbed in my head.
mate we'll have to lay down some techno beats and get this shit released! Bagsy being the "sensitive one" who gets all the chicks and the sparkling solo career!
Old 02-21-2011, 06:25 AM   #39
Spookycreep

Hey 6SixSick. Getting back to you on LaVey

You're right, his books don't have a whole lot of substance to them. They are more of a novelity item to me than anything else. Nonetheless I willing acknowledge LaVey as the father of the Modern Satanic for these reasons: 1) he gave the world the idea of a Satanism not based on stupid sel-defeating, destructive shit, 2) because he knew others would follow in his foot steps and that 3) their Satanism would be different from his. As the man himself put it,"One who can create is worth one hundred who can only believe."
A better book on LaVey and his Satanism is _( don't remember the first name) Wolf's The Devils Avenger. My favorite chapter in this books deals with the first group of black witches LaVey's church attracted, it gives one a glimpse of the possible forms a Satanic faith could take_ or it did so for me at any rate.
Also, I am not into ritual magic so don't block the TV and give me some of those Cheetos. I am a highmagic Satanic witch. By "highmagic" I mean mysticism. I am more interested in finding answers to the mystery of being than with working spells and magic for material gain. Ritual magic is interesting but it's just not the path I walk.
If you have any more questions or just want to say hello, feel free.
Old 02-24-2011, 10:47 PM   #40
JJ_Spade

Thumbs up

Quote:

That Is Hilarious! Makes Me Want To Bust A Move Lol!
JJ_Spade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 07:53 AM   #41
Mariner

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain View Post
Goth, as correctly defined by one of our Elder Goths:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRdsWSDAJJ0
A very long video for something pretty simple. Goth is a style of music...the end.
Is the curse in a dead man's eye !
Seven days, seven nights, I saw that curse,
And yet I could not die."

-The Rime of the Ancient Mariner
by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Mariner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 08:19 AM   #42
Mariner

http://*********************.com/Goth

Old 02-25-2011, 09:27 AM   #43
Murder.Of.Crows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
My god, this is a terrible site specifically made to be the wikipedia for trolls! Why in all that is dear and holy would they make such internet evil? Wait, never mind it isn't as bad as 4-Chan. Still, this must be where the interweb idiots are born, trotting the net with their stupidity.
Old 02-25-2011, 10:14 AM   #44
Boris_The_Fop

you have no idea how much worse 4chan is. trying to establish a point there is hopeless, it's like pissing into a river of piss. ED is just a tryhard website that tries to be funny by quoting random /b/ memes. although I do have to admit the article on Deviantart's Snapesnogger made me laugh. so I guess ED isn't all bad.
Boris_The_Fop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:38 PM   #45
Mariner

Quote:
My god, this is a terrible site specifically made to be the wikipedia for trolls! Why in all that is dear and holy would they make such internet evil? Wait, never mind it isn't as bad as 4-Chan. Still, this must be where the interweb idiots are born, trotting the net with their stupidity.
I posted the link because I thought it was funny...

Old 02-25-2011, 02:49 PM   #46
Boris_The_Fop

it's funny because most of the stereotypes in ED's article are true!!
Boris_The_Fop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 07:24 PM   #47
Solumina

That ED article is funny cuz it has cape boy.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:03 PM   #48
Spookycreep

Alright folks, run for the hills. This baby bat is wondering about goth again.
My favorite novel is The Fountainhead. There's a scene in the book when the protagonist is standing trial for blowing up a building that wasn't designed as the contracted agreement insisted. At his trial the protagonist speaks in his own defense and says at one point that he doesn't mind conforming to society in some ways, such as the clothes he wears. It occured to me when I read this that some people do mind even this.
I think that's where cultures like goth come into play. There is no law defining what is a normal look for human beings so one's imagination is pretty much the limit.
But still, I ask myself why would anyone want to be goth?
I, of course can only answer that question for myself. I want to be a goth because the subculture is composed of things I love_ things which can be summed up in two words, because it is composed of: spooky shit. It's a spooky subculture. I may not know what goth is in any definitive, silence-all-the-questions-forever sense, but I do know that much about it.
However, with the different levels_ from baby bat to elder goth_there seems to be a reality beyond the spooky appeal. An order or structure or a rhyme and reason that is independent of any single goth. Occasionally, since joining G-net I've caught glimpes of it that were both exciting and intriging.
Does anyone know what I'm talking about or am I seeing things that are not really there?
Old 03-02-2011, 08:18 PM   #49
Alan

I am not saying this merely to be antagonistic. I am dead serious.

We hate Ayn Rand. Stay away from her. She's a pseudophilosophical bitch that just tried to rip off Nietzsche to feel special. Not only was she hypocritical of the things she preached, but the message in itself is deadly harmful.
If you feel the Fountainhead is your favorite book, then start looking for a better book.
real classy
Old 03-02-2011, 11:51 PM   #50
Catch

Ayn Rand is a feminist..... so I don't know where that is going... maybe changing the subject?

I wonder what $hade said that was deleted. mmm

As for everything else, several people ask what Goth is on the site. There is a search bar to find similar topics by keyword. Use it. However, there is another troll, trolling their way around the boards who hates people going back to old threads.

Everyone here seems to over-react to everything. I am reading a book about anxiety. I already know how to treat it. Eat regularly. Try to get enough sleep. When feeling like in a dream or removed from everything take several deep breaths and think about connecting to the ground or chair you're sitting on to come out of it.