Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 12-05-2007, 11:48 AM   #1
twisted_one

I Hate Being Used!!!

I hate guys that think that they can play with your emotions and get away with it...they can lead you on then say fuck you the next day....i hate guys that think that if they dont get what they want they feel that they are strong enough to force you......I hate guys....and im sick and tired of being used.....
twisted_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 12:02 PM   #2
Mon Coeur Noir

*shrug* Not all guys are like that. Mine isn't. That doesn't mean I didn't run into a steady stream of jerks. It just helped me learn how to spot them easier.
Mon Coeur Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 12:03 PM   #3
bleedingheart344

You live and you learn.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:40 PM   #4
Wormboy

Well hopefully anyway ^_^.

Kontan - "Eventually, you ended up looking like the freaking grim reaper towards the end of the game.
Now we got this cracked out jungle hobo...."
Wormboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 02:12 PM   #5
An Eccentric Cellist

Be more picky and question motives, constantly, and it'll keep the icky ones away. They'll feel awkward and stay away.

Make them earn your respect, in however that may occur. In my opinion, the guy that'll treat you well will want to have your respect.

Never let a guy pressure you or try to force you into doing something. Just leave. You don't have to say anything, just leave.
I've done it. I've gotten up and told the people that I arrived with that, "I'm going home," and walked out the front door no worse for wear.
Also always be somewhere where you retain control. Always! No matter what!

Anyway I hope you feel better, dearie. A lot of guys are jackasses but there are some nice ones... I think. But don't let whatever is going on affect you, I'm sure you're better than that.
An Eccentric Cellist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 02:28 PM   #6
Noumi

Sooooo, been there When I was 15, I met a 24 year old guy that made m feel like shit cuz I wouldn't let him get my pants.... why do theese things have to happen!
Noumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 02:45 PM   #7
ApothoKeri

Never associate with dumbasses and life is more pleasant.
ApothoKeri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:41 AM   #8
Post Modern Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Eccentric Cellist
Be more picky and question motives, constantly, and it'll keep the icky ones away. They'll feel awkward and stay away.
But will all that constant questioning not just scare away every guy??
Post Modern Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 12:16 PM   #9
twisted_one

Angry

This guy is a little different and I'm just sugar coating that....There has to be some psychology in this or something cause sometimes I don't know why I'm back with him....he through my stuff out his window at midnight because I wasn't white...BEACUSE I WASN'T WHITE!!! and this was in the past but I still remember it and it pisses me off when I look at him...like he would through rice at my face (cause i'm asian) and he would call me a "rice n***er" and that stuff hurt my feelings. And we had a bad habbit of putting hands on each other that I ended up giving him a bloody nose and a busted lip....any advice on this?
twisted_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 12:18 PM   #10
Breathless Horror

Um...how about NOT going out with him? That might be a good place to start.

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Breathless Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 12:19 PM   #11
Delkaetre

If there's racism issues and abuse, try getting the fuck away from him.
You do not give people like that a second chance. Just get away.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Delkaetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 12:22 PM   #12
Methadrine

Any advice? Yes, run like hell, and call the police if he ever lays hands on you again.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 03:51 AM   #13
Post Modern Girl

see this boy just sounds like a cock. Leave.
Post Modern Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 04:41 AM   #14
Drake Dun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApothoKeri
Never associate with dumbasses and life is more pleasant.
And it really is that simple, people.

Personally, I don't have a whole lot of sympathy for women who go from one abusive relationship to the next. Once or twice, okay. Three times... four times. Anybody can screw up, or just get unlucky. Even repeatedly. But if it's happening again and again and again and again, while you are concious of it, something is wrong with you. Face it.

You don't get to leave the nice guys in the cold and gravitate toward assholes, and then be surprised when they turn out to be... assholes. You need to rethink your preferences, or just take the leap and abdicate your self respect entirely, becoming one of these pathetic creatures who is bizarrely proud of the fact that her man hits her.

Drake
Drake Dun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 05:08 AM   #15
TopHaggardDoll

Leave him and get a restraining order.

How can you stay with this man!? As soon as my ex hit me (this was 3 years ago, I was 15)....I told him to fuck off, I called the police, he was arrested and was told he couldn't come anywhere near me or his arse would be thrown in jail.
You don't have to put up with this shit. Yes, it's scary, I know.
But your life will be better without him.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:00 AM   #16
drewsilla

I agree with everything everyone has posted.

Nobody, anywhere at any time, has the right to treat you like shit. Would you want a friend, sibling or cousin to be treated like this? I bet you wouldn't, so why put up with it yourself?

I'm betting that you and this guy once had some good times together. That is what I'm also betting is keeping you going back. You are in love with the memory of him, not the current person he is. Don't play the "If I only act this way he will change and be the guy I want him to be" game. It will be a game you loose. It sounds like you've lost it too many times before.

I'm sure you've heard this before, but you are still young. There is plenty of time to be in a relationship. Don't let anyone tell you that if you are not in one there must be something wrong with you. Have a boyfriend/girlfriend does not define you as a person. It is the actions of your life that define you.

I just hope that you find the strength inside yourself to make a clean break from this asshole. Be strong!!!!
drewsilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 09:15 AM   #17
killer_asian_Dax

Did you ever think that maybe there's something wrong with YOU? It's obvious this person's a creep. But you keep going back. I think you're the one with the problem in this case. I don't feel sorry for you. You have control over this situation whether you realize it or not. Instead of playing the victim and screaming over it, do something about it. Like, (oh I don't know....) walk away?!

My crappy Myspace
killer_asian_Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 09:21 AM   #18
GothicChristian

I don't like romantic relationships, in fact, I hate them with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns. I have a severe case of bad luck when it comes to all members of the male population; it's like I have "Welcome" written on my forehead in all caps. They all think they can walk all over m. I am not a doormat!
GothicChristian is offline   Reply With Quote