Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 11:39 AM   #2976
horrorgirl

Keith's car broke down two weeks ago and it seems like that it has totally died. So, him and I now share my car to go to work. I am going to be buying a new car in September and he will be getting my current car when that happens. In the meantime this sucks donkey balls.

I'm gothtastically delicious!
Old 05-29-2006, 12:05 PM   #2977
WolfMoon

I'll trade you two cars that barely run for your one that runs fine.

Old 05-29-2006, 12:30 PM   #2978
horrorgirl

HA! My car right now is ten years old and should last maybe another five before it dies. I hope. *crosses fingers*

I'm gothtastically delicious!
Old 05-29-2006, 07:14 PM   #2979
mutsumiasakura

Location: In the darkest corner of the smallest, most boring town in the universe.
At least you have a car . . . .

"Poetry is the deification of reality." -Edith Sitwell

"Whoso eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood hath eternal life . . . "
Old 05-29-2006, 08:41 PM   #2980
PainisyourFriend

Why is it that Murphy is active in my life so often?

Just when I have a chance with two new people (lets get physical). The universe decides to take up the invitation.

First: I am paying no attention to what I am doing and stab my self in the hand. (Ok my own fault, but whaah)

Second: I just got back from camping. I counted 23 bruises on my legs. The largest is 5 inches across by 3 inches wide.

Just now I spilled hot honey on my tit. I now have an area 2 inches by 1 inch with no skin on it from the burn.

I won't be able to show anyone my body for days and no one is going anywhere near that burn.

Bleck, Murphy sucks and the universe has a perverse sense of humor.
Old 05-29-2006, 08:57 PM   #2981
Solumina

how exactly does one spill hot honey on one's tit?
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 05-29-2006, 09:10 PM   #2982
PainisyourFriend

One finds that the only honey in the house has crystalized. Places it in the microwave for 20 seconds thinking it can't get that hot in 20 seconds. Then reaches in and finds out that it can get that hot, and drops the honey. An example of the survival instict not working quite right. (Hot, drop it. Ouch)
Old 05-29-2006, 10:49 PM   #2983
tekajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Vin, what song is that from?
Wolfie, you referring to:
i got the rusted razor wire,
and two years of soul corrosion.
i got an ancient oak amidst
the fucking muck and mire.
i have not the patience for
the cervical vertabra explosion.

?

i just made it on the spot to go along with what you had typed.

Oh and Sanctus...i'm glad you stop by still...it wouldnt be the same without you.

-ViNce
Old 05-30-2006, 11:13 AM   #2984
Sanctus Dei

Love you, Vince...
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Old 05-30-2006, 07:57 PM   #2985
Godslayer Jillian

I'll try to translate to english this fucking conversation.
But first, a little background story.
Ever since Ana broke up with me, she's been extremely cold to me, and I'm a direct person. I told her directly that she's been extremely cold to me. I also told her once that since then, she has made nothing but make me feel miserable. And still, like a fucking idiot, I keep trying to talk to her. The tragedy of this day begins at about halfway through the conversation:

Alan: Are you like this with all your friends?
Ana: No, remember I'm very cold with you.
Alan: Why just with me?
Ana: I don't know, I'm the only one that makes you miserable.
Alan: Are you punishing me for everything I've said?
Ana: Jaja that's a good idea but no
Alan: So then why? And why is it a good idea??
Ana: I don't know
Alan: What do you mean you don't know??
Alan: Why would you want to hurt me like this???
Ana: uhm i just dont know
Alan: What's your problem???
Alan: Are you saying you're doing this to me just because???
Ana: uhm i dont know jaja (jaja is like "hahaha" in spanish)
Alan: You said yourself that you wanted me to be your friend!!
Alan: Why don't you treat me like one??
Ana: n e wayz i just make you miserable
Alan: You do with this. Don't you care about me at all anymore?
Ana: What would imply "at all"?
Alan: So you do believe you might not care about me anymore.
Alan: Ana, do you hate me?
Ana: nope and i g2g
Ana: ttyl bai

For today, I just have one word to describe Ana: bitch.
Ever since she broke up with me, she hasn't spoken to me without either laughing, being cold, or being sarcastic.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 05-30-2006, 08:18 PM   #2986
roserougesang

She appears to be trying to mess with your emotions. I haven't been in a relationship yet but I've been a kind of 'counsellor' to my friends who have, so that is my opinion at the moment.
Maybe you should act like you don't care around her, even if you do, and see what happens. She might be looking for a reaction.
No greater love than mine.
-Annie Lennox, Love Song For A Vampire-

Rouge Z. Hatter has FINALLY returned to Gnet!
Old 05-30-2006, 08:30 PM   #2987
Cicero

Damn, that conversation was just about identical to one I had with my own ex-boyfriend last year (I was in your position, unfavourable as it is). I'm so sorry you're going through all that right now, Jillian. I'm terrible with hugs, but here's one: *hugs*.

You've really got to stop going back to her... Show her you're stronger than that.

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Old 05-31-2006, 03:44 AM   #2988
Morrigan_Dubh

Jillian, I think you need to lay this one to rest. It sounds like you holding your heart out to her and she doesn't know what to do with it. I don't know you're history with her, but I'm guessing things have been said on both parts that have hurt both of you, and when feelings are raw like that it is natural for the heart to shut down in an effort to protect itself. In your case you are pleading for more, she is afraid to give anymore and doesn't see why she should, despite the fact that she said she wanted to be friends. I'm guessing she thought being friends would be easier, but she is feeling guilty about you and can't deal with it.
It's a lot easier said than done, but I think you need to stop seeing her, put some distance between you and start looking after yourself. Being with her will just keep reminding you that she and you are not together anymore. At the moment it seems like you are evaluating your worth based on how she behaves towards you. I'm sorry to say it, but I don't think she is going to change her attitude soon.
You can't control how she feel, thinks or acts towards you. You are the only one who you can control. Take control of your situation - the only way you can get out of this is by controlling your own actions and moving away from this.
It is very hard to do, but it is the only way. I have recently come out of something which I think is similar to where you are now.
Old 05-31-2006, 04:02 AM   #2989
Queenofdarkness57

She's so MEAN! There's only one thing you could do: IGNORE HER!
Act as if she's not part of your life anymore, it's your turn to be cold when she's around. Let her see you flirt with other girls, or having fun with somone else. Don't tell her you're miserable because of her, instead tell her you're over her and that life goes on.
Tell her you don't want to be friends with her anymore because of the way she acted.
That'll make her feel guilty, JAJA
The more you play hard to get, the more she'll want you back. Trust me!
good luck Jillian! *hugZ*
Old 05-31-2006, 05:08 AM   #2990
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
Ever since she broke up with me, she hasn't spoken to me without either laughing, being cold, or being sarcastic.
jillian -

walk away. she doesn't exist in your world. and when she's nearby and you want to look at her, want to talk to her, want an explanation from her, want anything from her, you're gonna suffer inside and your heart is going to beat like it wants to explode from your chest and your stomach is going to ache and you're going to want a piece of her as though she is a drug you're addicted to but you need to remember what you just wrote up top, every single word of it, and feel what those words did to you, what they do to you and use that to hold your ground. erase her from your im list. erase her from your life.

right now, she owns you my friend. don't let yourself be owned by anyone.
Old 05-31-2006, 12:14 PM   #2991
WolfMoon

Jill, don't let anyone treat you less than you would treat them.
Old 06-01-2006, 02:08 AM   #2992
Somber Illusions

Rabbit Can't Go On Fucking Plane

I purchased my plane ticket from Expedia about six weeks ago. I am going to fly ATA and then continue to Kentucky on Continental. Before I purchased my tickets, I made sure that both airlines allowed pets in the cabin. They clearly stated that pets were allowed in the cabin, and they didn't give any exceptions. Today, I randomly called ATA to get an idea on how much it would cost to fly her with me, that's when all hell broke loose. Some bitch said that they don't allow rabbits anywhere on the plane, including cargo. I comely told them that their website stated pets were allowed, and they didn't give any exceptions for rabbits. They confirmed they wouldn't allow it, and I said that was false advertisement. I asked to speak to their manager, and she even refused that!

I then contacted Expedia and told them my situation, she was very pleasant to work with and tried her best to help with the situation. She called ATA and gave them my situation, they said that they do allow rabbits on straight flights, but usually don't on connecting flights, which I had. ATA then told the Expedia lady to contact Continental and see if they would allow the rabbit on their flight. Expedia did so and got a positive response. She then re-contacted ATA and got another person and confirmed that Continental would allow the rabbit. This one said that they did not allow rabbits and she didn't know who told Expedia that they did. Again, they refused any association with the manager. We were stuck.

I was so fucking pissed, I even tried to get my money back from the ticket purchase, but it was a non-refundable ticket.
Old 06-01-2006, 04:18 AM   #2993
roserougesang

Seems like a VERY annoying situation. I do believe it is true that all domestic pets (with the exception of pets on heat and unweaned pets) are allowed. Air travel seems to be getting a lot more complicated these days.... honestly, its not like the rabbit had eaten a bomb or anything. Hmmmm....have to look more into air travel, heading to England in 2 weeks.
No greater love than mine.
-Annie Lennox, Love Song For A Vampire-

Rouge Z. Hatter has FINALLY returned to Gnet!
Old 06-01-2006, 04:30 PM   #2994
Magpie_Tendencies

A very close friend of mine has recently been talking about suicide. Yesterday she said, more than once, “Oh my god, life means nothing to me, I’m going to kill myself”.

I have very strong views on suicide and I think that it’s cowardly and selfish.

This friend is experiencing some personal issues at home that she’s spoken to me about and I can understand that things aren’t going great for her at the moment. However, recently she’s been saying a lot of stuff along the lines of “I’m depressed, I’m gonna kill myself, etc.” and I happen to think that a lot of it is attention getting. She’s always been a drama queen and now she seems to be playing on her personal issues in an attempt to get a little more “look-at-me” time.

I have no doubt that she has issues or that she needs help sorting through them. I have tried to be supportive but now she keeps bringing up this suicide thing. Whether it’s an attention getter or a serious cry for help is irrelevant. I really want to help her but I don’t feel that a 14yr old is in any way able capable of dealing with this sort of issue – or being held responsible for someone else’s life.

To complicate matters more, my family has a long history of cancer and depression. None of my immediate relatives have ever committed suicide because they’ve fought so hard to stay alive. For this friend to say that life means nothing is a slap in the face. I personally find it really offensive. I really want to help but after having seen the shit that other people have gone through to stay alive, I can barely look at her when she talks about how much her life sucks.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:44 PM   #2995
Sanctus Dei

Gee Somber, such a stimulatingly thought provoking story.... apparently you're out money, sucks to be you.

And on to a real issue:

Magpie, I think the best thing you could do for her is just listen, I know it sucks but she needs to talk about things, the fact that your willing to listen means more to her then you could imagine. She may just be searching for attention, but this isn't a situation to take lightly. Don't feed her attraction to the idea.. but don't walk away from it either in fear of falsehood.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Old 06-02-2006, 03:00 AM   #2996
Somber Illusions

Quote:
Gee Somber, such a stimulatingly thought provoking story.... apparently you're out money, sucks to be you.
Yeah, at the time it did.

We're shipping him with this pet travel company now.
Old 06-02-2006, 06:36 AM   #2997
DrenchedInGin

Little Maggie, can I recommend calling Lifeline?

I have done so to deal with friends who are suicidal (and I also have old issues with suicide) and with a bipolar friend who was having a very bad episode. The good folks at Lifeline are nice, intelligent - just like yourself - will treat you as a real person, and have a LOT of experience with mental health issues and the entire Aussie mental health system.

There was a time when I was on the phone to Lifeline every night, and they really, really, really helped. They always take everything seriously and assume that you are a smart cookie who knows what's what - so I think you could trust them to give you and your friend the respect you deserve.

(Also, I'm sending you very good vibes because I think you're cool...)
Old 06-02-2006, 12:04 PM   #2998
Solumina

Magpie I would strongly recommend that you tell your friend that you wish you could help but that you don't know what to do. You may also want to recommend that she sees a professional. If money is an issue for her then you could try to find a clinical social worker in the area (they are basically the same as a clinical psychologist except that they work through the government and cost a hell of a lot less, some will even see patients free of charge if the patient cannot afford to pay). If she is just being a drama queen this may help her to wake up to how serious the situation that she is playing around with really is, and if it is a genuine cry for help then this will let her know that you support her but that it isn't something that you can handle by yourself.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 06-02-2006, 03:20 PM   #2999
Twisted Ducky

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Am I not good enough for you mom? Am I not perfect enough for you mom? Well, sorry I wasent born blonde haired and blue eyed. Sorry I'm not perfect enough. Sorry that I was ever fucking BORN.

Why don't I just go and slit my wrists like Maggie? Why don't I get depressed and try to kill myself. Aparently I'm not good enough for you. Aparently I don't do enough for you. So why I don't just remove myself from this world, eh' mom?
She's my cousin afterall. My blood. My kin. Why don't I follow in her footsteps? She always looked up to me afterall. I might as well show her that it's okay to just take a fucking razor to your skin.

The house is'nt clean enough for you mom? WELL HERES A FUCKING NEWS FLASH YOU SELF CENTERED ARROGANT BITCH. You have three fucking kids. Three fucking little hellions. What do you want us to do? Sit on the fucking couch and stare at the wall?
OF COURSE IT'S MESSY YOU STUPID FUCK.

I'm never fucking good enough for you. I never was. I never will be.

The house is a mess.
No. You cannot see your horse. One of the few things that keeps you from killing youself. One of the few things that makes you HAPPY.

I did'nt bring you coffee RIGHT WHEN YOU FUCKING TOLD ME TO.
No. You still cannot go see your horse. Why? Because I'm a lazy assed fucktard that can't stop writing fucking e-mails for FIVE FUCKING MINUETS TO GET MY ASS TO THE COFFEE POT.

Why? Why do you beat me with a fucking bat when I'm down? My backs broken. I'm kept away from what I love. I have fucking problems. MY FUCKING COUSIN. The closest one I ever had TRYED TO KILL HERSELF MOM. She SLIT HER WRISTS.
She's not going to survive much longer mom. Sure, she has a puppy now. But she needs to talked to mom, she needs someone to be there for her mom.
Unlike you.

You know that I blame myself for it mom? You know that I feel like I failed her? You know that cry at night just thinking about it mom?
Thats right mom. At fourteen fucking years old I'm already depressed.
Oh joy. Oh rapture.
I should have at least called her everyweek end. I should have wrote her a letter every day. I should have e-mailed her, I should have visted her. I should have mom.
But I did'nt.

I did'nt do a fucking thing.

I forgot about her mom. Really I did. And now look what happened.
My cousin is going to end up six feet under ground.
In a little wooden box.
Because of me.

She's fat, did you know that mom? Shes a obese teenager. Kids at school taunt her. Scare her. Hurt her. Did you know that mom? She broke down mom. And I should have been there to bring her back up. But I was'nt.

I just fucking was'nt.

Now you and I fight. Why? Because the house is a mess. I cleaned it a few days ago mom. Really I did. I cleaned all day long. For what, mom? For you to come home from work. I was happly awaiting for your approval mom. I was fucking eager for it.

But.
For what?

You said "Oh really? Good job."

That was it.

Then you sat down at your fucking little computer and wrote e-mails as if everything else was unimportant. You write fucking novels to these people. People you never met. Then you ask for a beer.
At four mom? A beer at four in the afternoon? Are you sure?
Oh, of course, your practicly my fucking idiol. You NEED a beer at four in the afternoon.
No wait, you need five fucking beers.
Untell you go to bed at ten. Of course mom, I'll get up from my chair in my room and walk across the house to get you one. When it's the kitchens just five feet away.

Sure mom. I'll automaticly drop whatever I'm doing to get you a sandwhich. More coffee. To cook you a fucking feast. I'm cleaning my boots, I'm cleaning my room, I'm scrubbing the damned toilet, I'm busy with the boys, sure I'll get you something. E-mails and chatting are just to important to stop for five minuets to get yourself something, right mom?

You act like I never do enough. Like I do absolutly fucking nothing. Do you want me to do that mom? Sure I will, because then you can go right on ahead and bitch at me for it. You do it anyways. No matter what the fuck I do.

Yeah mom. I'm on the fucking computer, why? Because I want a damned break for once. What have I done this past week? Oh, let me see mom.
Cleaned.
Cleaned.
Cleaned.
Babysat.
Cleaned.
Cleaned.
Babysat.
Babysat.
Cooked.
Babysat.
Babysat.
Babysat.
Cooked some more.
Cleaned.
Cleaned.
Baby fucking sat.

Did'nt you just whine that the house is a mess? Did'nt you just say that I can't see my fucking horse because theres toys in the living room and some dishes in the sink?
Oh joy. Oh rapture.
Don't you just love sarcasim mom? Because I do.

You made me cry. You made me weep like a fucking little emo pussy. What did I do?
I fed my cat.
I took out the garbage.
I gave the boys a snack.
I got coffee.
Then I went into my fucking room and slammed the door for good measure.

While crying like a three year old that got spanked.

Why am I crying? Why do tears of burning acid pour from my eyes?
Because your such an ungratefull, self centered, arrogant, worthless bitch.
Truely.
You are.

You come home, whats the first thing you say?
The house is a mess. I'm not going to Loki this weekend with the house like this.

Well, you don't have to go. I'll just have my dad take me instead. You can stay home while I have an hour of happiness.

Want to know what? I've had a enough of your fucking bullshit. Thats why I yelled at you. Thats why I screamed at you.
Because you make me feel like a worthless peice of shit. That I don't do enough. That I am never good enough. Never. Ever.

And now I have cryed myself dry. You never came once to say your sorry. You knew I would yell, and scream, and send you away, right? Well, you could have at least tryed. Did you? Of course not. Your to busy for that.

No, I will not turn down my speakers. I'm going to leave them turned up to there highest pitch and play this old opera as loud as it can go. I think it's The Magic Flute. But how would I know? I'm just a stupid peice of worthless bullshit that does'nt do enough for you. I'm the weird kid, remeber? I'm not just another plastic sheep. Hell, I'm even fucking bisexual. I like girls, not just the guys. Do you hate me now? I'm playing this beauitful old symphony just to drown out everything else. Every. Little. Fucking. Thing.

Thanks mom. Thanks alot.

I'm such a fucking emo.
Shoot me.
Old 06-02-2006, 04:56 PM   #3000
Disfunction

If it seems too good to be true, it usually is.

I met a girl and while at first she struck me as being everything I could have ever dreamed of, I'm learning a bunch of new... questionable things about her that make me wonder how much of what she's said is true... and how much she's hiding.

...don't smother your kids."
Closed Thread