Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 04-24-2006, 04:57 AM   #226
Sanctus Dei

>>>pissed and ready to mame bump<<<
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 01:04 PM   #227
spookypurple

Not suffering fools gladly is one of mine.

But I'm learning. I have trolls to thank for that.

Hamlet
spookypurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 02:43 PM   #228
Nivech

Worst trait.. hmm. Probably social intolerance. I just can't stand a lot of things people do -especially if what they do is repetitive. I don't hang out with people in real life that much because they get on my nerves (I'm a hermit). I enjoy hanging out with people, but if involves a lot of interaction of talking I can't keep it up for more than a day. I need a lot of free space between things where I actually have to interact like that, or else they drive me nuts - which I don't want. I like being alone, but moving up in the world, ect requires a person to be outgoing and sociable - which I'm not.
Nivech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 06:16 AM   #229
wunky

oh god, i have too many..................

1. i'm really stubborn. i have a good trait in being able to accept when i'm wrong and apoligise sincerely, but i have a bad trait in that if i think i am right i will fight and fight and won't let it drop. my boyfriend's usually get's the stinging end of this one.

2. i'm sarcastic. all the time. in every percievable sitution, appropriate or not.

3. my dad accused me the other day of being 'too intense.' i'm not sure what it meant but it didn't sound good.
wunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 07:58 AM   #230
Immortal_Death

I always kid or joke around when im talking and saying "I'm Kidding"..but I m getting pretty good at breaking this habit..
Old 06-19-2006, 12:01 AM   #231
Kari

just being silent and getting overly pissed at some one when they talk to me, Judging people too soon, and making jokes about some people.
Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 08:02 AM   #232
BADSEED

Taking things people say the wrong way (being paranoid). Drinking too much, drinking while driving, horrible road rage. Fighting. Telling strangers off for assholes in public. Prescription drugs. I'm the most impatient person in the world if someone doesn't call me right back our doesn't respond to my texts or emails right away it pisses me off. I'm obsessive compulsive, I have manic depression, I purposely Skate and ride BMX suicidal style to hurt myself on purpose. Cause I like the pain. I'm also a major procrastonator.
BADSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 07:49 PM   #233
Lilith's_Lair

my worst trait would be... that i zone out when people are talking to me and that i have the most worst habbit of Saying things with out think of the outcome of what other would think.lets just say that a sertain someone thought that i threaten her, when i was just warning her.
Lilith's_Lair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 07:52 PM   #234
disorder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith's_Lair
my worst trait would be... that i zone out when people are talking to me and that i have the most worst habbit of Saying things with out think of the outcome of what other would think.lets just say that a sertain someone thought that i threaten her, when i was just warning her.
Could you please intorduce yourself in the introduction section?

Thanks.
Old 07-05-2006, 06:39 PM   #235
Corpsey

My worst trait, hmmmmmm, I'd probably say that one of my worst is how carefree I can be. People will try to get me to think all serious but I generally can't until things start to get freaky.

Also, I can be very erratic with my thinking sometimes, I will go on a completely abstract subject to whatever was originally being discussed.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 11:17 AM   #236
cradle

Mine is licking my fingers after i eat, I really need to stop that
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
cradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 11:42 PM   #237
Jupetta

I can turn any conversation negative unattentionally... then people get mad at me and I allow me inner sadist to become a glutton on their pain.

J/K about the gluttony part.
Jupetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 03:01 PM   #238
Don't Look Behind You

Location: a russian, vienna-educated, living in the Netherlands. beat that.
My HUGESt problem is that I don't take things calmly...I always have to flip out and destroy any posibility of finding a solution to a disgreement.

....and that also happens with teachers. They just can't used to the fact that a student starts yelling at them. Half of the staff at school already has a special "eye" for me...
Don't Look Behind You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 04:26 PM   #239
cyberJade

Sometimes I'm negative, anxious, and I worry about everything. That really annoys me because I hate to be like that. I'm doing my best to be optimistic. There, it will be alright
Jade, don't worry. lol TaKE a chill pill
cyberJade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 09:45 PM   #240
Child_of_Fury

I'm sometimes insanely stubborn. There are cases when people receive my murdering glance when they're just pointing out when I'm being wrong. I don't go ranting and raving at them (it's not my style), but instead, I become ice. Some even think it is even more hostile than ranting and raving. *shrug*
Child_of_Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 09:50 PM   #241
PersephoneX

I'm stubborn, angry, negative, straightforward, loyal, and i refuse to grow up...i hold grudges and people struggle to work out where they stand with me because i dont show much emotion.
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
PersephoneX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 10:08 PM   #242
Alaizabel Cray

I have a major habit of wiping all emotions off of my face, especially, when I'm talking to people I don't know, and that tends to make peole think I'm being mean, or that I'm plotting to kill them or something. The thing is, I almost never notice that I'm doing it, it's just something I do. Sure, sometimes I purposefully use it to my advantage (a game of poker, anyone?), but mostly I never even know until someone points it out to me.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:36 AM   #243
Child_of_Fury

A-Cray, we're alike. I rarely - if ever - show emotions, and it takes a good while before I even speak to strangers (a local pizzaman thought many months that I'm mute, but then he heard me speaking with my brother).

I force myself to keep cool, no matter what happens. Let my motorcycle's front wheel skip the road, or let the rear of my car begin swinging, or let the roof come crashing down, I must stay cool like nothing is happening.
Child_of_Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 04:21 AM   #244
Don't Look Behind You

Location: a russian, vienna-educated, living in the Netherlands. beat that.
I think staying cool is a good habit. Wish I could do that.

My emotions are always all over the place and if I don't like someone then they know it immediately. I am hot-blooded, as my boyfriend put it.

As a part of a cultural shock when I came to Vienna, was how fake everyone here was. Politelness is the most important quality for the austrians. It got me some enemies after the first two days, because I say everything straightforward.

I should learn to play their game and keep my flip outs under a profitable for me control.
Don't Look Behind You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 02:48 PM   #245
Alaizabel Cray

Yeah, I used to hide my emotions on purpose, but now it's just solid habit. The pizzaman thought you were mute? Whoa. I have a hard time talking to strangers (in real life, over the internet it's way easier, haha), but if I have to I will, I just won't say too much until I actually know them. I can't call the pizzaman, but I can hand him money at the door and say "thank you" or "have a good night" if I'm feeling particularly talkative.
Old 07-25-2006, 03:20 PM   #246
lena

My worst habit lately is that I seem to be overly cynical and pessimistic, especially when concerning matters of the heart, which seems reasonable to me, given that I am going through a divorce.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:00 AM   #247
Catch

My worst trait is my voice. My inner voice is soft and smooth but my actual voice is kind of high pitched and babyish. Could possibly do more to sound more affluent, but kind of like a natural sounding voice. On the flip side it is difficult to be taken seriously.
Old 08-12-2006, 06:16 AM   #248
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I have very high standards of myself. I also twitch a lot for no good reason. Also when I get nervous or something I get sick. Like I won't throw up, but I feel like I'm gonna and then I get really hungry it's really strange.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 06:22 AM   #249
cradle

I see things sometimes, not bad things but...strange.

I can't stop it though.
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
cradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 06:18 PM   #250
xBlood-Rosex

besides nail biting, I have a nasty habbit of giggling alot when I'm nervious.
xBlood-Rosex is offline   Reply With Quote