Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 03:50 AM   #3126
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Who did you decide, local or Canada? Now you got us spun up, we have to know. (looks around at everyone else snoring asleep...) OK, *I* have to know!
(tell me to mind my own beeswax if you don't want to say, it's ok)

Old 09-05-2006, 04:53 AM   #3127
Delkaetre

I confess curiosity also...
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Old 09-05-2006, 09:41 PM   #3128
PersephoneX

i chose local....i think he knows, but i'm not sure...i'm flying up to see "Canada" in January, but right now i think he needs support more than complication...

thanks for the support, y'all...
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
Old 09-06-2006, 06:46 AM   #3129
chelseagirl

I feel the need to rant about Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing. It is now 10 months after I paid them over $7,000.00 to "waterproof" my basement, and after many consequent visits to do more work (because my basement never stopped leaking), my damn basement STILL leaks in the exact same places as before all the work was done. Plus, after having the initial work done, and receiving my "certificate of dry basement", I finished my basement. Now I have carpet and drywall with mold everywhere that I have to replace...if they can ever actually do the waterproofing. This company is the sleaziest douchebags I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. They won't talk to me on the phone...always saying, "the manager is in a meeting, someone will call you back". Well, they don't call back. They are all a bunch of lying asshats. I am so furious, I feel like my head is literally going to explode. Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing sucks, that's my rant. If any of you need waterproofing done on your house, don't even think of using them.
Old 09-06-2006, 10:51 AM   #3130
ViciouslyBeautiful

That sucks. Well maybe you can sue them over negligence if they did guarantee it wouldn't happen again or something. You paid a good amount of money after all :shrugged:

Anyway, sorry for walking away from the topic, but I'm so bloody bored.
Someone please come here and put on a nice show or I'm gonna have to proceed to dying dolls' hair black and putting eyeliner and stuff and making red scars all over the body. And drawing fangs.
Send me bloody Barbies please.
Old 09-06-2006, 05:05 PM   #3131
Delkaetre

Speaking of separations, I'm gonna be spending most of the year away from my boyfriend. I've barely had him 6 months and already we're trying long-distance things. grarg. But he's trustworthy, so that's me able to trust him, and I have no interest in sex or flirtation, so that's him able to trust me.

If my phone had bluetooth, Vicious, rest assured that just such a picture would arrive shortly. I have a good one of a modified barbie that has fangs, tattoos, striped hair, and a third eye on her forehead. And a truly manic expression.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Old 09-06-2006, 08:44 PM   #3132
ViciouslyBeautiful

Haha, I'll definitely do that once I can find the Barbies!

Well your bluetooth will probably not reach mine, so could you do it on me instead?? Wouldn't really mind a makeover
Old 09-06-2006, 10:12 PM   #3133
BlackWidow

I am here to rant about death, and life! My husband's aunt just died today, well it was last night actually. We both were very close to her and her two twins, 13 years old. One of the twins, Brett, was staying at our house and his mom was supposed to come pick him up. She didnt call and it was getting late. We would keep calling and keep getting mad because she wasnt showing up. Brett ended up staying the night with us again because Barbara never came to get him. The next morning I get a phone call, it's the Cassia County sheriff asking me if i'm sitting down. "No, but i will be." I sat down and he proceeded to tell me that he had some bad news. At first I thought of my husband! Then he said that te bad news was for Brett. "His mother was involved in a car accident, she's dead." I froze and started crying. How am I supposed to tell a 13 year old that his mom died on her way to get him?? He saw through me. "What did he say to you?" Brett asked me. I tried to avoid the question so I could wait for Greg to get home for lunch. "Is it about my mom, is she hurt?" I told him that Barbara was in a car accident. "Is she ok?" I shook my head. "No, she-she's dead" At first he didnt believe me, then he started crying. Just then Greg gets home for lunch and I have to tell him too. He starts crying and hugs Brett. He starts yelling and throwing shit around. She stole her friends van to come and get Brett because we didnt have enough gas to drive that far, she crashed and landed in a canal and drowned. They didnt find her until today, the day after she actually crashed. She was just sitting there in that water all night!!!!! She's gone! She was obsessed with angels and said that she though angels were all around her, protecting her and her kids. Where were her angels then!!? Tell me! where are they now?! Where is God.....foster care is no place for kids, foster care is HELL! And they said they are gonna split the twins up, different houses. Fuck that, stay with us....
Anyway, sorry i told a book here. I had to get it out.
Old 09-07-2006, 07:23 AM   #3134
Delkaetre

Vicious- unfortunately, I am lacking in bluetooth and not given to exchanging numbers with people I find on the net for other means of sending. I shall see if I can get someone to find some way of putting the image online and give you the link when it is.
I'm not going to attempt it on any humans, with the possible exception of a Party Monster-esque drag queen who'd welcome such unusual makeup.
Old 09-07-2006, 07:33 AM   #3135
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I'm so sorry for your loss Black Widow. I mean that is terrible. I send my condolences to you and your family.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 09-07-2006, 08:09 AM   #3136
Delkaetre

Isn't there a protection? It's known and advised by pretty much every childcare agency that splitting up twins, especially at an advanced age like that, is a very bad idea! As if their mother dying was not enough, splitting them up like that will damage them further.
I offer condolences, as best I can- I'm all too familiar with losing relatives and loved ones.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:53 AM   #3137
ViciouslyBeautiful

BlackWidow- That was terrible. I'm sorry, too. I think telling people that someone close to them is dead must be really hard, I hope you're coping alright.

Delkaetre- Well if it's the only exception, guess I have to try it myself. I'm a girl, by the way. That way it'll make a bit more sense. I was just joking anyway, you don't have to go into that much effort, uploading and stuff. I appreciate your generousity to share though
Old 09-07-2006, 12:57 PM   #3138
Delkaetre

I tend to share easily- tis a bad habit that leavees me coming home with half the jewellery I had at the start of the day, but I don't mind it. I'm changing my phone soon anyway and want to get my images saved to something, as a lot of the graffitti I had images of is no longer in existence.
Old 09-08-2006, 10:58 PM   #3139
BlackWidow

I know, it's one thing to seperate siblings, but TWINS?! We are going to fight it as hard as we can. My husband was in foster care for the majority of his teenage years. It was terrible, fuck the government. He got more abuse in foster care then he did from his own father! Thank you all for caring. Today's newspaper had a huge story and picture about it. It's hard to read it and see the picture of the actual van she was in, and I think that in the picture, she's still in the van, dead. Fucked up.
Old 09-09-2006, 05:11 AM   #3140
Delkaetre

Can you see if you can take them in? It would be better for them to be in a stable environment that they know well, and where they can remain together, than to be split up and sent off to strange homes when they're still grieving. Sometimes authorities will allow close relatives to care for the children instead. If they insist it's a bad idea, then if you can afford it you could try legal action to have yourself appointed guardian of the kids- I'm sure there's precedent.
Old 09-09-2006, 07:21 AM   #3141
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
I am very sorry Black Widow. (click if you need a hug)
Maybe this is a poor time for such a question, but it may help you with the custody thing: since she sounded religious, did the twins have any Godparents designated? That would keep them from foster care, and then the Godparents could transfer custody to you.
Hope it works out.

Old 09-09-2006, 03:31 PM   #3142
BlackWidow

Well, the Health and Welfare people said that they would look into having us be their guardians, but I dont know. We're only 21 and have a todler ourselves. We are barely making it with his salary and I do babysitting jobs on the side. He is joining the army soon. They are...how do you say....trouble children. He's taking drug and alcohol classes and is on probation and gets suspended ona regular basis and she's already has a pregnancy scare. They are only 13 years old! She wasnt religious at all really. She was struggling with drugs and alcohol. She had psychological problems. But I dont know. Their cell phone has been turned off and noone has heard from them since it happened. I heard that their piece of shit rich ass father who never cared for them was coming down. He might have taken them. I just dont know and everyone's worried. But thank you all VERY much for caring. I really do appreciate it. Thanks for the hug.
Old 09-09-2006, 03:58 PM   #3143
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Wow. It sounds like those children need really good parents right now. I think if you think you can do it, do it. You sound like a responsible person. They need a good home. I wish them well and you and your family.

*Big Hug*

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 09-16-2006, 10:06 AM   #3144
BlackWidow

Thank oyu very much. Her funerla was yesterday. It was sad, there wasnt much family there just my hubby's cousins and their stupid emo friends all dressed up. I mean come on, have some respect. This isnt a friendly hang out place, it's a funeral, dress respectfully. It's not an emo talent show. I was so sad that they treated her spirit that way.
Old 09-16-2006, 07:37 PM   #3145
BlackButterfly

I must whine about my little piddly problem...

My eyeballs are soooo dry right now. I have tried taking a nap, Visine, drinking water, everything short of dunking my head in the toilet (and before anyone suggests it--NO).

[/whining]
According to an article in USA Today, children from single parent homes have much better verbal skills than children from two parent homes. However, children from two parent homes are far superior at bitterly sarcastic repertoire.

I'd love to see crowds of kids running away from a greased naked guy with Jesus hair.--
c130
Old 09-16-2006, 07:45 PM   #3146
BlackButterfly

Oh brother, nothing is worse than disrespect for the dead. Please don't tell me they were wearing t-shirts...

BlackWidow, I think you can get government assistance (and a big tax break) for taking care of a deceased relative's children. Not that the money is an incentive or anything (although sadly, some people do misuse it), but if you really do want the twins just to keep them from being split up, you can get help. It's got something to do with adoption, but I don't know the specifics. I'll have to ask my great aunt, because she has like a dozen kids that she has taken in...
According to an article in USA Today, children from single parent homes have much better verbal skills than children from two parent homes. However, children from two parent homes are far superior at bitterly sarcastic repertoire.

I'd love to see crowds of kids running away from a greased naked guy with Jesus hair.--
c130
Old 09-16-2006, 10:34 PM   #3147
darkness-creepshow

BlackWidow, im sure you would be a nice parent. ; ( Its sad that she died.
Old 09-17-2006, 02:58 AM   #3148
bleedingheart344

Well, going along with BlackWidow, I must rant about death, I do send my condolences to your family, and hope all works out for the better BlackWidow. the deaths in my family started at around 10-11 years old. I had just gone to Florida for the first time to see my Grandmother, I loved her so much, she was such a kind and sweet person, never hated anyone, never held grudges. I had so much fun with her, then, while I am down there, I felt like I got struck in the heart, she had lung cancer. Her descent started there, it spread from her lung to other places, she had to have several chemotherapy sessions, which really only made her worse, and within that same year of seeing her, she died. That death still plagues my heart now, a mere 3-4 years later, but still. It changed me, it was the first experience I had with death in my life, it was also when I slowly changed into being goth. Then, on the trip back from when I first saw my grandmother, we get into a car accident, not our fault, and I see out of my window one of the other car passengers getting shot out of the car and slamming into a guard rail, killed on impact, still 11 at the time of seeing this. Then, another one of my family members got shot in the head almost a year later. Then, when I am devastated from all of this, I thought it was all over, it was for a bit, but then my half-sister's mother was killed in a motorcycle accident, she was riding on the back, driver pulled out in front of their bike, she was launched off and hit a tree head-first. That happened almost a year and a half later.
Old 09-17-2006, 11:31 AM   #3149
darkness-creepshow

all this happend to you... ;( oh my god. bleedingheart344 i prey no more unforchenent events happen to you, and that goes for everybody.
Old 09-17-2006, 12:57 PM   #3150
Godslayer Jillian

There's no death over here, but I have to rant.
This is the first time in months that I have cried this much.

My father tried to hit me.
Do you want to know fucking why??
Because I don't want to go to the movies with my family because I have too much homework.
That motherfucker (quite literally) would have hit me if I had not stopped him by my own hand. I was afraid of my own well being; he might have gotten even more enraged by someone stopping him of what he wanted to do.
I instantly, still in bed by the way, began searching for something to harm him; TO HARM HIM!
I am one of the most peaceful persons I know, and the only thing I could wish that there were in my bed at that instant was a knife!
Right now I'm on my room, with the doors locked, having been forced to dress myself, and hoping that when I get out, he doesn't get arm-lenght close to me, not for his safety, but for my own.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Closed Thread