Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 06:12 AM   #1
BADSEED

Mens Clothing

Can anyone answer why when you walk into a department store, you can't tell where the mens clothing starts and where it ends. I mean I skate and ride BMX so most of the clothes I wear are from those companys since I have to support those who support me plus most all of my clothes are beat up and full of wholes. And the companies that I ride for provide me with pretty much free clothing so I don't end up in Department stores much.
What I'm getting at is I had a couple social gatherings to go, some casual, some formal so I needed to get some new clothes, when I got into the clothing store all I saw was pink, purple, baby blue and other pastel colored polo's, shirts, and ties. Oh, and a bunch of those jeans that used to be cool with girls, for men. (you know those faded type hip huggers, apperently men where them now)
So ever since I've seen guys on MTV (while flipping past) with pastel colored polo's, chick jeans, and zipper down hoodies that are made to be worn by girls. And I'm not even going to get into mens hair styles I've been seeing on those so called punk rockers on tv, they must have spent hours in the beauty salon. I mean all of these type clothes dominated the whole mens section and I'm like what the fuck ever happened to Black, Gray, Blue, and dark green for fuck sakes.
I even asked the women who worked there several times while I was walking around If she was sure I was still in the mens section.
And this didn't only happen to me in one store it was almost everyone I was in. What is the deal? I mean if thats the trend these days but what about us straight men who want to buy some darker colored casual and formal clothing?
Old 05-16-2006, 08:57 AM   #2
Draconysius

There's a thread for this already:
https://www.gothic.net/boards/showth...901#post140901
Just abide by the few minor rules and you shouldn't have a problem.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:41 AM   #3
BADSEED

Oh really thanks for the advice, Really.
And you are?
Old 05-16-2006, 01:45 PM   #4
Phayte

If you don't really want the advice don't ask the question on a public forum fucktard.

Not to mention if you can't distinguish mens clothing from womens clothing you need more help than you can get here, but I will try.

Wear what you like!
~William Shakespeare
Old 05-16-2006, 02:01 PM   #5
BADSEED

What advice you douchebag! There was none, it was a burn, it was like a "as a matter of fact." So fuck you!
Come off like a douchebag like you do then get treated like one! And believe me you are a fucking douchebag!
Old 05-16-2006, 02:13 PM   #6
Draconysius

Alright, that's enough name-calling for now. Phayte expressed his opinion, but backed it up with logic. Most of us here don't usually just say "fuck you" and pout if someone angers us, we try to keep intelligent discussion.

As I've mentioned before, don't take comments too personally. You should either get used to hearing constructive criticism, or leave now, because it will never stop.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:19 PM   #7
BADSEED

Hey if you wanna call me a fucktard, expect to be cracked on. And she still didn't see the fucking point anyway , the response to my post was a wisecrack, NOT helpfull info. It was a wise ass lil dig. Look I don't mind when the peeps that have been around here or as long as me do some cracking on me, but if you 15 minute bammas wanna bust my balls you are going to cracked on heavily.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:28 PM   #8
maggot

Welcome to the intenet.
Let's get something straight. On any gathering, if you insult someone who's been around longer than you, you will be killed. Slowly and painfully.

By the way, it wasn't a wisecrack. He was telling you for future reference. It's like assimilating into a new culture. You need to learn their rules and customs. You really should learn to figure out tones.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:33 PM   #9
BADSEED

I've been here since 2003 or 2004 I don't remember, so get your facts straight, but you are right about one thing;

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot
Welcome to the intenet.
Let's get something straight. On any gathering, if you insult someone who's been around longer than you, you will be killed. Slowly and painfully.

By the way, it wasn't a wisecrack. He was telling you for future reference. It's like assimilating into a new culture. You need to learn their rules and customs. You really should learn to figure out tones.

And I was referring to the first paragraph. MAGGOT
Old 05-16-2006, 02:39 PM   #10
BADSEED

Guess again Einstein!
Old 05-16-2006, 02:43 PM   #11
maggot

So, if you've been here since 2004, then why did you join in may 2006? I'm no moron. I can easily read the little join date thing.

I could tell you were refferring to the first one. Same matter.

Maggot isn't very insulting if that's what I like to be called, ya know.

But you're really freaking out about defiance to you, aren't you? I mean, you're really insulted by this. You need to lighten up a bit, man.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:50 PM   #12
Draconysius

-previous post deleted for revision-

Here comes a quality rant from sir Edward Schreiber:
(I love doing these)
1.You've been here since a few weeks ago, BADSEED, the database doesn't lie, nor faulter. You can see right there under your avatar: "Join Date: May 2006" I don't see why you'd lie about that, though I believe it is an attempt to appear more "genuine" by being a member for a longer time.
2.Phayte and Maggot are one-hundred percent correct in their insults. Unlike you, they support their insults with facts. You display idiocy by taking a polite suggestion to offense and insulting people you don't know at all. Therefore: you ARE a fucktard.
3.You're a flaming hypocrite. You claim to dislike n00bs that have only been forum members for a short period, whilst you yourself have been a member only a few weeks.
4.You're incessatly and needlessly flood-posting. You've posted in just about every recent thread today, each post being irrelevant, minute, and idiotic. This tells me that either you're seeking attention, or you're trying to reach the "goth as fuck" title as soon as possible so that people will believe you're more genuine than you really are.

I'm done here; I'm putting you on ignore. I really should do these more often.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:55 PM   #13
maggot

XD I love you, Draco!
What did he say? Hmm? HMMMMMM????!!!!
Old 05-16-2006, 03:02 PM   #14
Draconysius

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot
XD I love you, Draco!
What did he say? Hmm? HMMMMMM????!!!!
I love you too! I hope one day to be as skilled in the rants department as the lovely miss WolfMoon...
Old 05-16-2006, 05:16 PM   #15
maggot

I don't think the board could take that much uber-rant [I've decided I should use emotes to show jokes ]
Old 05-17-2006, 02:34 AM   #16
Phayte

Thanks Draco For a second there I thought calling him a fucktard was a bit harsh, but I see now that it truly fits.
~William Shakespeare
Old 05-17-2006, 06:47 AM   #17
BADSEED

All name calling aside do your homework, I don't have time to tell the tales. So figure it out yourselves, and me a noob, please. Don't start something you can't stop. You amaze me with your ignorance of not figuring this out through my and other peoples posts within the past couple days. I don't have to explain shit.
Old 05-17-2006, 07:48 AM   #18
Phayte

No, you don't have to explain anything. It's painfully obvious what kind of person you are.

Newbie is a new person. Noob is an unwelcome jackass. Get your terminology right.

The part that I don't quite understand is how can you claim to be a long time member of Gnet? Your join date is under your name and it says May 2006. At first I thought well, maybe it's just a new account because he forgot the old info. After thinking about that, reading your posts and seeing how you treat our well loved members I have realized that you may have had an old account, but the chances are very high that you were banned. What I'm wondering now is why they didn't ban your IP address.

Every post I have read of yours was either completly pointless or very insulting. Do us all a favor and find a bridge far far away to live under.

Have a nice day
~William Shakespeare
Old 05-17-2006, 07:57 AM   #19
BADSEED

You make me laugh hipocrit
Old 05-17-2006, 08:14 AM   #20
Phayte

Hypocrit? Hmm.. wait no. I will not take the bait
~William Shakespeare
Old 05-17-2006, 08:20 AM   #21
BADSEED

Lmfao.......
Old 05-17-2006, 09:55 AM   #22
Virulent Dryad

I have a cunning plan. Lose your ridiculously pubescent attitude and perhaps people won't mind you too much. I'm new...ish and I've never been flamed*grins* ...yet.
"Like that old tale, the girl who wanted to become the best dancer in the world. "Yes," said the sorceress, "but each time you set your foot on earth will be like knives slashing." "If you can stand the pain, you will be granted your desire."
Old 05-17-2006, 10:21 AM   #23
BADSEED

Here's a good one for everyone that is so concerned with what I do and say, fuck you and all your advice!
I didn't start fucking with people, you douches started being ignorant to me so again don't be suprised if i get ignorant with you for blasting me. Wahhhhh, Wahhhh,wahhh, you whiny little wanna be goths!
And this is directed at the people who been talking shit not everyone in general.
I'm trying to be as polite as possible here! If you don't like what I have to say to fucking bad. And fuck your cunning plan Dryad, I don't remember asking you for any of your advice either!

LMFAO
Old 05-17-2006, 10:32 AM   #24
Virulent Dryad

You're still here? Why haven't you been sold to the circus?
"Like that old tale, the girl who wanted to become the best dancer in the world. "Yes," said the sorceress, "but each time you set your foot on earth will be like knives slashing." "If you can stand the pain, you will be granted your desire."
Old 05-17-2006, 10:39 AM   #25
BADSEED

Cause your mom took the last job!
Closed Thread