Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 09-16-2006, 08:28 PM   #26
BlackButterfly

Jillian, I got you by 4 lbs!

...and here I was thinking I was a lightweight... how tall are you?
According to an article in USA Today, children from single parent homes have much better verbal skills than children from two parent homes. However, children from two parent homes are far superior at bitterly sarcastic repertoire.

I'd love to see crowds of kids running away from a greased naked guy with Jesus hair.--
c130
BlackButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 08:33 PM   #27
Godslayer Jillian

Heh, 5'7, why?

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 08:40 PM   #28
Spectral Despondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackButterfly
I drive a silver 2000 Pontiac Sunfire. I don't know jack about cars except where to put the fluids, but it's fun to read all this stuff you guys are talking about (and subsequently having to look it up on howstuffworks.com)

I wish I lived close enough to my job to walk or ride a bike/bus to work, but it just ain't happenin'. I think I put about 100 miles on that damn thing every day just to get to work and back.
Right on'! Sunfires are pretty cool cars 8) And much more practical - yet still with sporty features. If you have any questions please feel free to ask! I really enjoy talking cars.

Jillian - Volvos are the shit! =P lol People never think volvos are worth much but their actually really reliable little cars - and realy maneuverable in certain models with the rally suspension.
Spectral Despondence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 08:42 PM   #29
Godslayer Jillian

And elegant little buddies, don't forget.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 09-16-2006, 08:43 PM   #30
BlackButterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
Heh, 5'7, why?
@.@
Because you're taller than me, too! Dammit, you're like my sister! Defying physics and laws of proportion and all... what are you, hollow?!? XD

Wow... I would never have guessed you were only 101 (you wear it well!)
According to an article in USA Today, children from single parent homes have much better verbal skills than children from two parent homes. However, children from two parent homes are far superior at bitterly sarcastic repertoire.

I'd love to see crowds of kids running away from a greased naked guy with Jesus hair.--
c130
BlackButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 08:46 PM   #31
Godslayer Jillian

Even my mom laughs at me... says I look like Jack Skellington (yup, she knows her Tim Burton. I wuv my mommy.)

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 09-16-2006, 08:47 PM   #32
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Volvos may not speed up a drifter's heartrate, but they are very safe, low accident rate, and thus are cheaper to insure too. $aving money is a good thing. And not getting crushed in an accident is a plus too.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 09:25 PM   #33
Spectral Despondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
Volvos may not speed up a drifter's heartrate, but they are very safe, low accident rate, and thus are cheaper to insure too. $aving money is a good thing. And not getting crushed in an accident is a plus too.
You said it. Ive seen some gnarly wrecks and been in 2 myself so i can vouch that safety is your friend =D lol. And always wear your seatbelt! It saved my life both times. I often find the people that forget to fasten them have never had a freaky ass wreck. lol all it takes as once and you'll love that silly strip of fabric =P
Old 09-17-2006, 07:26 AM   #34
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectral Despondence
Ive seen some gnarly wrecks and been in 2 myself ...And always wear your seatbelt! It saved my life both times. I often find the people that forget to fasten them have never had a freaky ass wreck. lol all it takes as once and you'll love that silly strip of fabric =P
Damn right: A few years ago, whilst driving his '92 Honda Civic that he had just lowered (and had installed a custom front bumper/grill) my son was doing "only 70 (mph)" in the fast lane, when his right front WHEEL (not tire) came off, he spun out, rolled across 4 lanes of highway (Southern California freeways are wide), rolled down the shoulder, through a chain link fence and landed upside down in the parking lot of a Honda parts warehouse (how ironic is THAT).
When he regained consciousness, he was hanging upside down from his seatbelt as the ambuance guys were trying to extract him. His airbag went off too. NOT ONE BROKEN BONE. Just cuts and scrapes from the broken glass. I have a picture around here somewhere of his totaled car, I'll post it when I find it.
Always wear your seatbelts...

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 09:03 PM   #35
Spectral Despondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
Damn right: A few years ago, whilst driving his '92 Honda Civic that he had just lowered (and had installed a custom front bumper/grill) my son was doing "only 70 (mph)" in the fast lane, when his right front WHEEL (not tire) came off, he spun out, rolled across 4 lanes of highway (Southern California freeways are wide), rolled down the shoulder, through a chain link fence and landed upside down in the parking lot of a Honda parts warehouse (how ironic is THAT).
When he regained consciousness, he was hanging upside down from his seatbelt as the ambuance guys were trying to extract him. His airbag went off too. NOT ONE BROKEN BONE. Just cuts and scrapes from the broken glass. I have a picture around here somewhere of his totaled car, I'll post it when I find it.
Always wear your seatbelts...
lol - talk about ironic hard truth! Landing your wrecked Civic into a Honda Parts Warehouse- lol thats definintely a first by my ears. Its really good to hear that he wasn't seriously hurt. My ex girlfriend found another nifty use for seatbelts but i won't go there ^_^;
Old 09-17-2006, 09:15 PM   #36
Maj.Bromley

Still hating the law here, freshmen cadets arent allowed to freaking have vehicles.. I gotta catch rides with C1C's and C2C's whenever I wanna go into town...

Suicide is a fundamental human right. This does not mean that it is morally desirable. It only means that society does not have the moral right to interfere
-Thomas S. Szasz
Maj.Bromley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 11:46 PM   #37
Diana

Harley Davidson motercycle
its black with dark red spiders on the sides
.....I should get a picture posted of it.....
Diana is offline   Reply With Quote