Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 03-15-2007, 07:32 AM   #101
LaKeesha

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite
From my experience, mah lady, males are indeed worse. So essentially, I think what it boils down to is that I may have a sour taste for sexual interaction regardless of gender. Yes, I know this makes it a very bleak fate in the bedroom for me.

Bleak for YOU?! SHit. *I'm* in the damn DOGHOUSE again!
(He cuts me off when he gets mad at me. Lucky me. I thought that was supposed to be the other way 'round.)
LaKeesha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:51 AM   #102
KontanKarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaKeesha
Bleak for YOU?! SHit. *I'm* in the damn DOGHOUSE again!
(He cuts me off when he gets mad at me. Lucky me. I thought that was supposed to be the other way 'round.)

Sweetie, he'll come around. Be sure to punish him properly for his negligence.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 10:13 AM   #103
Draconysius

I don't mind a stubble (or deathburns), but I can't stand beards. I like a man super-skinny with a little muscle, and of course, I prefer him to be goth, punk, or deathrock. I also like tall mens.
Draconysius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 10:56 AM   #104
wishcat

I like my men to be skinny but not skinnier than me. I'm 5'8 and thin, so my men have to be my height or taller. I like a little bit of muscle not too much though. I don't like body hair! It's a big turn off for me. I do like a little hair on the chin. But usually I don't like facial hair either.

As far as the rest of the looks, it all depends on the guy. If he is nice and sweet, I don't really care if he is not good looking. I didn't think my ex-boyfriend was attractive but he was cool as f**k. And I was with him for 2 years. If they have a good body and are good looking, it's all just a bonus for me.
Old 03-15-2007, 12:21 PM   #105
bleedingheart344

I like my guys to be skinny, a little bit of muscle, I like black hair and green or blue eyes, I like straight hair even though mine's really curly. I don't really mind body hair because I have a bit of it, no facial hair, cannot stand it. Surprisingly enough, I can't find anyone. I do like a guy that's always there for you, someone that's really in tune to your emotions and tries to make you feel better whenever you are down. *sigh* in a perfect world, haha.
Old 03-15-2007, 01:25 PM   #106
Vako

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir
This obsession with appearances is appalling. However, that is to be expected as the Goth culture places a lot of its focus on appearances.
Having preferences and standards for appearance is not unethical. Obsession however, is self-limiting. I don't think too many people who have expressed themselves in this thread are suffering from that affliction.

That's how I feel about it, anyway...
Vako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 05:28 PM   #107
Lucretia_my_Reflection

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingheart344
I like my guys to be skinny, a little bit of muscle, I like black hair and green or blue eyes, I like straight hair even though mine's really curly. I don't really mind body hair because I have a bit of it, no facial hair, cannot stand it. Surprisingly enough, I can't find anyone. I do like a guy that's always there for you, someone that's really in tune to your emotions and tries to make you feel better whenever you are down. *sigh* in a perfect world, haha.

i know where have they all gone ?
Lucretia_my_Reflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 05:35 PM   #108
Lucretia_my_Reflection

sorry that came out wrong what i meant to say was
I know where have all the people with feelings gone, its all about numbness and all people want from there partner is a sexel being for them to please them selves with.
Old 03-15-2007, 05:42 PM   #109
LaKeesha

Sheesh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucretia_my_Reflection
sorry that came out wrong what i meant to say was
I know where have all the people with feelings gone, its all about numbness and all people want from there partner is a sexel being for them to please them selves with.
Well, it makes me glad I am not single in this day and age. Looks kinda grim.
Old 03-15-2007, 05:52 PM   #110
Lucretia_my_Reflection

Very very grim i think the date **** issue is a big contributer to this problem and peoples partners having pressure on them selves not to be over friendly etc .
Old 03-15-2007, 05:55 PM   #111
republigoth

Naw, you just have to look. The internet helps.

And I personally would prefer having someone's thoughtful respect than their squishy emotions. Though both can be nice.

If a numb partner is what someone wants, I would suggest investing in a good blow up doll. Us real girls may be more complicated and demanding, but the possiblity of mutual passion is worth the trouble, is it not?

And carry pepper spray. Just in case.
republigoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 06:54 PM   #112
Underwater Ophelia

Not to brag, but I haven't had trouble finding decent looking (and nice) guys in years. Maybe you're looking in the wrong places?
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 06:57 PM   #113
raggedyanne

or a switchblade. I like it when a guy can joke and talk with me and I feel like he's thinking about the conversation and not the size of my chest. I've had a couple bad experiences with guys who couldn't understand personal space, so remember, at least 3 - 5 feet please! lol
Most of my friends are guys so my main complaint is that some don't understand that deoderant isn't a contagious disease; I hope most older men don't have that problem. . .
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 06:59 PM   #114
ArtificialOne

I think appearance is really important. Allot of poeple dissagree with me, but I have found after doing lots o traveling and knowing lots of people, What you wear and how you keep yourself up is a direct window on how you are on the inside.

It comes down to weather you care for anything. It doesn't matter what body type or if you're ugly or not. If you don't care enough to shower or comb your hair, why should other care what you say.

We do live in a society and have to get along with one another. If you want to look like crap and stink, go pull a unibomber and get yourself a shack in a lesser known area of the world. Nothing more I hate in the world is to be nect to someone in line with the worst BO in the world..

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
http://www.myspace.com/lifeasartificial
ArtificialOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 07:16 PM   #115
MollyMac

Appearance is important on a basic level- something has to attract you to that person. It may be appearance, it may not be. But we all have preferences, I do. That is not wrong.

What is wrong is utilising only one criteria for "loving" a person and disregarding the entire package, for better or ill.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:19 PM   #116
LaKeesha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Not to brag, but I haven't had trouble finding decent looking (and nice) guys in years. Maybe you're looking in the wrong places?

Shoot! Ain't that why the cowboy had a brown nose?

(If you are too young you are not going to get this joke about why the cowboy's nose was brown.)
Old 03-15-2007, 07:22 PM   #117
LaKeesha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucretia_my_Reflection
i know where have they all gone ?
Honey, they drank all this BEER at the damn bar and got beer-gut.
If they tell you it's their "Cinderella Belly" they BULLSHITTING.
(Mine is working' on getting one. Dammit. I TOLD him I don't want that damn beer gut in my house!)

Old 03-15-2007, 09:32 PM   #118
Lucretia_my_Reflection

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaKeesha
Honey, they drank all this BEER at the damn bar and got beer-gut.
If they tell you it's their "Cinderella Belly" they BULLSHITTING.
(Mine is working' on getting one. Dammit. I TOLD him I don't want that damn beer gut in my house!)

lol They still have to be cuddly i don't want to hug a twig, beer cuts and too much body hair is disgusting. Not to be shallow but they got to be taller then me im 6", lakeesha that joke was dirty. lol
Old 03-15-2007, 10:45 PM   #119
PersephoneX

Hmmm...I tend to find myself attracted to aggressive men.

I like it when they're capable of admitting they have a jealous streak a mile wide...
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
PersephoneX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 06:16 PM   #120
Killer_Burrito

I personally am totally turned off by skinny guys..I like a more medium build. He has to be bigger, stronger, and taller than me or no deal. Unless he's just so darn cute and artistic like my current crush...oh geeze I hope he comes to the party tomorrow...
lol
^_^
Killer_Burrito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 01:43 PM   #121
Sable_Rose

My ideal guy would have:

dark hair and eyes.

Thin but not skinny.

Some muscle; too much literally grosses me out.

Not too hairy, but not completely hairless. Not too much facial hair if he has it.

Taller then me.

Sense of humor.

Dresses well.

Good hygiene.

Smart. If he's a blockhead, he sickens me.

Boyfriend material. I hate players, or someone who is only interested in the physical.

Respectful.

I like cute guys rather then "hot" ones.

....Okay, I think I'll stop here. This is basically me ideal guy, but just because a guy doesn't have all of these qualities doesn't mean I wouln't date him.
Sable_Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 04:57 PM   #122
ArtificialOne

Hm... seems to be a recuring theme this "Hates to much muscle" thing.....

I could see how it could be grotesque, but I geuss I've been brainwashed by the media to think women only want men with muscles and wavy hair..lol

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
http://www.myspace.com/lifeasartificial

Last edited by ArtificialOne; 03-20-2007 at 04:57 PM. Reason: missplaced word
ArtificialOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 04:58 PM   #123
Mir

Blah. Its nice to see women who actually know what they want for a change.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 05:20 PM   #124
MollyMac

I don't like body bulider muscle, but a solidm healthy form is alwats nice. As long as he spends more time with me than at the gym....
Old 03-20-2007, 07:36 PM   #125
Underwater Ophelia

I like men who are thickly built. Not chubby, although on the right guy, that's really good. But...just strong looking.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote