Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 03-20-2007, 08:11 PM   #126
MollyMac

No one I can snap in half if I sneeze on them, ya know? And someone who doesn't mind being sneezed upon.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:46 AM   #127
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
No one I can snap in half if I sneeze on them, ya know? And someone who doesn't mind being sneezed upon.
Are you regularly sneezing on people?
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 01:47 PM   #128
Sable_Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmare syndrome
guys.
i think every girl has something different they're attracted to...

but personally.
tall skinny guys.
ridiculously pale guys with long dark hair with sections tastefully bleached out.
large eyes with nice eyelashes. straight noses.
no facial hair. piercings. tatoos get me on.
straight hair. i hate curly hair.
defined bones everywhere.
ribs. hip bones, collar bones, jaws. HUGE turn on.
i like lightly defined abs. a cute belly button. a pretty face.
long fingers. and finger nails. nice teeth and naturally sharp canines.

i ask for so much...but i usually get what i want.

Oh I get that jaw thing. Yummy. For me it's also the hands and noses, I don't know why.
Sable_Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 01:53 PM   #129
Underwater Ophelia

I really like freckles. And braces. And glasses. I like all the nerdy guy stuff. But the guy has to be hella badass.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 05:17 AM   #130
MollyMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Are you regularly sneezing on people?
Let she who is without sneezes fling the first Kleenex...

More of a... I prefer a guy who doesn't mind getting grimy. Someone who doesn't mind dirt under his nails and callouses on his hands and doesn't mind that i have them on mine. Delicacy is nothing I like in a man, it's something I like on my plate with a good cognac.

And I hear ya on the freckles. Freckles and moles are a minor fetish. I like connecting dots.
Old 03-22-2007, 05:27 AM   #131
Caught

My ideal guy, who gave me everything I could want (emotionally, ofcourse) became emo one day, and we still work! Altho we aren't really together anymore.
I like smart guys, the ones that can finally say to me I ain't right. As for appearances, something tall and dark would do well but this big turn off for me is fatness, I can't help it =(.
Caught is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 08:01 AM   #132
Mir

Why not? I like fat girls. *laughs*
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 08:08 AM   #133
Caught

I think it's some sort of childhood trauma thing, no offense to fat people tho (I don't like discrimination so I won't start doing it myself) but my family's been quite fat and they've always been on a diet and I hated to know that and said to myself I'd never become fat and for some reason that has developed into me not feeling attracted to fat people.
Old 03-22-2007, 08:43 AM   #134
Miss_Hazie_Lane

I adore skinny "waifish" males...
Old 03-22-2007, 08:46 AM   #135
Miss_Hazie_Lane

and I have this obsession with jawline's there's a very specific one I like for refference see David Bowie or jeffree star
I like effeminante looks, big cheekbones, large eyes, but highly defined bone structure
I like a nice pair of legs and by nice, I mean looks good in heels
Yes, so basically I have a huge thing for girlyboys...
Old 03-22-2007, 11:33 AM   #136
Mir

Usually, fat people are the coolest people I get to meet.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 11:41 AM   #137
Caught

I didn't say fat people aren't nice or cool, I'm just not attracted to them. I do pay more attention to caracter and how people behave but physically I'll never be attracted to fat people.
Old 03-22-2007, 11:56 AM   #138
Miss_Hazie_Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caught
I didn't say fat people aren't nice or cool, I'm just not attracted to them. I do pay more attention to caracter and how people behave but physically I'll never be attracted to fat people.
I feel the same (at least about men, my girlfriend is on the voluptuous side) I like my men skinny and I'm willing to starve them in cages to get them that way *pokes at man in cage's ribs*
Old 03-22-2007, 12:49 PM   #139
Sable_Rose

(Okay, I'm going to sound shallow for a bit. But stay with me.)

Yeah, I'm not really attracted to fat people either.... well, not right away anyway. I guess for some reason I get stereotypical view that their lazy and boring and they don't take care of theselves -though that's rarely the case.

But if a fat person(or anyone below avarage looks) shows confidence, and sense of humor I look at them differently.

Did anyone see the latest Beauty And The Geek? There was this "geek" named Mario who was a little big, but he was funny and a really liked him.
Old 03-22-2007, 01:15 PM   #140
Sable_Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minyaliel
Back on topic...?

Going for looks only, I like men with dazzling eyes and comforting voices. Also, a strong arm is a plus. I don't like much muscle, though. I prefer the lean/ thin athletic type, and if he's wearing nice clothes and a hair cut that suits him, I'm usually rather fascinated.

But really, it all comes down to his manners, behaviour and personality. I like gentlemen who know how to treat a girl right. Too bad they're going extinct around here... A guy who kisses your hand and opens the doors for you is probably just a nice daydream... :/ Pity.
I wish more guys would kiss your hand; it's so romantic and sweet. I'm so old fashioned. XD ... I think I was born a few centuries to late, huh?
Old 04-03-2007, 01:38 PM   #141
LiUsAiDh

I know the band Aiden are awful, but at the moment I find Wil Francis really attractive - still not sure why..... He looks hot there, well except the ears....

http://www.horrorchannel.com/img/story/aidenshot1.jpg

Pie Jesu domine..... Donna eis requiem - *thwack*

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
LiUsAiDh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 02:12 PM   #142
Zenit

To each his own...

I like the idea of manners, but as with all things, balance is of the essence. To be nice and manly is not impossible, and to be a wuss is not a good thing for anyone...

"Nutrizone can kiss my pale, decayed ass"
-Draconysius
Zenit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:56 AM   #143
Karnage

for simple physical lust... id say skinny to middle weight, little bodyhair, nice defined ass, medium to longer hair, softer features and around an inch shorter than myself. but im a fat leather bear and guys like that usually want to be dommed/taken care of and look cuter by hanging on the arm of a leather bear. Something ill never mind.
Karnage is offline   Reply With Quote