Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 10:37 AM   #4326
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
I am beginning to lose patience with my unemployed son. I have been a poor father I suppose, overindulgent, and now he will pay the price in ambition less unemployment and wasting his days being wasted or playing video games, a pretty sad life for a 23 and a half year old. Time for tough love. Ugh.
I don't want to evict him, but I need to take some drastic measure to force him to get a job. I paid thousands for him to go to college last year and the year before and the year before and the year before, but he never completed one fucking semester.

Crap.
Well, my son has not one but two jobs now, both in food service, but hey, it's money. One week until he gets his first paycheck. We'll see how long it lasts.

Old 10-29-2007, 10:12 PM   #4327
raggedyanne

It's good to see progress at least! I've come to terms with my hair and I do believe that a little bit of bondage has taught my man not to be an ass to the mistress ; D
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:21 PM   #4328
BloodMusic

My rant for the day:
I've been single for the last four years, and on top of all that, i don't really have people I like to talk to at my school. I prefer my ipod to be honest, because the people in my classes seem far too concerned with what she said and he said and they did and how high somebody got at so and so's party, which, by the way, what's his face got smashed and arrested at. I really don't care. I am getting a bit tired of of it though. I have this crazy idea that people should be different, but they repeat each other alot, with different names. I've taken the time to get to know a good sized handful of people, but none are my kind of people. My friends are back in my old city, and my old school (i moved middle of sophomore year), and it's all starting to get to me. on the plus side, it builds character. or something.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:24 PM   #4329
Green.Lady

Ahhhhhhhh I wish high school would just die! I know that sounds whiny and immature, but how the hell am I ever going to use Canadian history and algebra in my adult life?! I would rather be working at a local shop (if it paid enough for me to live on). I wish I could end the year now and go straight to university and take courses that I want to take... Oh well, it's just passing teenage angst and I'll be back to normal tomorrow.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:34 PM   #4330
Wormboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Lady
Ahhhhhhhh I wish high school would just die! I know that sounds whiny and immature, but how the hell am I ever going to use Canadian history and algebra in my adult life?! I would rather be working at a local shop (if it paid enough for me to live on). I wish I could end the year now and go straight to university and take courses that I want to take... Oh well, it's just passing teenage angst and I'll be back to normal tomorrow.
If you think you don't have to take classes in college about subjects you don't give a shit about, you are in for a big surprise

Spoken from true experience

Kontan - "Eventually, you ended up looking like the freaking grim reaper towards the end of the game.
Now we got this cracked out jungle hobo...."
Old 10-29-2007, 11:44 PM   #4331
Green.Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormboy
If you think you don't have to take classes in college about subjects you don't give a shit about, you are in for a big surprise

Spoken from true experience

At least I'll get some interesting ones though, right now I've gone none - seriously. What are you taking that you don't like?
Old 10-29-2007, 11:57 PM   #4332
raggedyanne

Speaking of high schoolers and arrests: First, my drama partner stabs my friend and gets arrested three days before we were supposed to perform our scene. Now another one of my good friends has been arrested for possession of illegal substances while in the company of my boyfriend, who managed to keep his ass out of juvie.

I LOVE Mondays, don't you?
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 10-30-2007, 01:05 AM   #4333
Nevan

FFUUUCCK!!!! What's the point of spending 100 hours creating a intranet website with everything that everyone needs literally just ONE FUCKING CLICK AWAY? You think people have the fucking mental ability to click on a button that says 'download document'?

Christ, do I have to do everything for this bunch of fucktards at the office?

Alas! Must it ever be so?
Do we stand in our own light, wherever we go,
And fight our own shadows forever?
- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Old 10-30-2007, 01:16 AM   #4334
Nevan

God, another one.

HAVE YOU TRIED HITTING THE "PAGE DOWN" BUTTON??!!

I need more caffeine.

Alas! Must it ever be so?
Do we stand in our own light, wherever we go,
And fight our own shadows forever?
- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Old 10-30-2007, 04:42 AM   #4335
MollyMac

I have a friend who is too far away for me to do anything but listen and try not to cry with him.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:07 PM   #4336
gothicusmaximus

I feel like a moron today.
In my quick reading of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf from 4 to 6 this morning, I totally missed that fact that the kid was made up.
I recieved a B+ on a paper in my Forms of Drama Class, which I believe, for the class, was below average.
To have a keen intellect is of great importance to me, because I certainly can't get by on my honed physique and Adonean good looks.
Old 10-30-2007, 01:57 PM   #4337
Wormboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus
I feel like a moron today.
In my quick reading of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf from 4 to 6 this morning, I totally missed that fact that the kid was made up.
I recieved a B+ on a paper in my Forms of Drama Class, which I believe, for the class, was below average.
To have a keen intellect is of great importance to me, because I certainly can't get by on my honed physique and Adonean good looks.
IDK I think you're kind of cute, if that's any consolation.

Kontan - "Eventually, you ended up looking like the freaking grim reaper towards the end of the game.
Old 10-30-2007, 01:59 PM   #4338
Wormboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Lady
At least I'll get some interesting ones though, right now I've gone none - seriously. What are you taking that you don't like?
For one thing, even if you LOVE the subject, the teacher might suck. I really don't like my English class, and I LOVE ENGLISH. You have GE's to take when you're in college, not fun, because you still have to PAY FOR THEM.

Old 10-30-2007, 02:28 PM   #4339
honeythorn

I am going to re-name the woman who works on the end of my machine DIPSHIT .She is possibly the most thick witted person I have come across since the last chav I encountered.

A lid comes off the machine, propelled at warp 10 ( by me ) . She draaags it towards her. Now...the machine was being a bastard today and playing silly buggers, so naturally this means that the lids coming off were....less than adequate ( in other words they are shittier than a cows arsehole ) , the inner corners were sticking up, and they needed to be rubbed down really well.

So Dipshit stands there and stares at it for approximately 400 years, before reality kicks in, and she realises that she has to rub the fucking thing down, and turn the corners over which, oddly enough is WHAT SHE IS THERE FOR. HOWEVER....before rubbing the lid down, she first picks it up and proceeds to examine it minutely from every posssible angle and trajectory known to humanity. DO YOU NEED A MICROSCOPE ? SHALL I FETCH ONE AND WE CAN ALL HAVE A SCIENCE PARTY? IS THIS THE FUCKING KRYPTON FACTOR ????? Twelve centuries later she rubs the box down and then examines it AGAIN before stacking it and recounting her stack at least 4 times.

All the while I am blasting box lids out of the machine like Billy O, because this order needs to get done sometime this millenium. What the FUCK is wrong with this wench? It isn't like she doesn't know how do the job, she's been doing it for weeks! A chimp could do it with it's hands behind it's back for fucks sake! All she has to do is turn a bit of paper over the corner, rub the edges down and stack the bastard things into piles of 32!

And yet, she said to " H " ( other woman on the end of the machine ) that she LOVES working on the end because you only have to concentrate on one thing at a time. She doesn't like packing ( which is even easier and involves shoving a bit of cardboard and satin in the box before putting the lid on ) because there is too much to think about.

When " H " told me this I was SPEECHLESS. CONCENTRATE? ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME? I for one would REALLY hate to see what she is like when not concentrating. How the fuck would she function?

Don't get me wrong, I am not rude to her at work, I am perfectly friendly and civil, and I don't yell at her or anything. But FUCKING HELL IN A HANDBASKET does she piss me off!

* steam *
Old 10-30-2007, 06:59 PM   #4340
raggedyanne

A mutual friend of my bf and mine was sent to jail. My boyfriend saw a girl who looked just like his ex who offed herself. Naturally he'd be a bit freaked out. But I never expected him to fucking say that he "needed a break." In his def. that means no contact for a week and a half! What the fuck! He freaking asks me to marry him when we graduate then calls it off right before a huge grade report! I'm a mess. Everyone I associate with has their life go to shit. EVERYONE! I'm like fucking MURPHY or something. Goddamit!
Old 11-01-2007, 05:05 PM   #4341
ForgetThisLostLenore

I think I'm trying to destroy everything right now.

My bf and I have been together almost a year now. Yet, I'm in PE this year with a guy who has a girlfriend he's been with for a year, and I'm falling for him. I just don't want to ruin anything because of a silly crush I have.

My bf is just getting so annoying. I can't stand him recently, and I don't know what it is. Maybe I've just seen better qualities in him before, and now all I can see are his annoying traits. I just don't know what I'm going to do...
Old 11-02-2007, 01:13 PM   #4342
badteccy

I am falling for him, which is totally gay....
Old 11-02-2007, 01:38 PM   #4343
honeythorn

I just....urrrgh! and also and waaaaaaaaaaaah! :_(
Old 11-02-2007, 04:07 PM   #4344
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I just found out that the ex boyfriend who was supposed to be the life of my life, not only broke up with me because I wouldn't have sex with him, but was also cheating on me.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 11-03-2007, 12:19 AM   #4345
raggedyanne

My boy and I have been on break. He didn't quite have the same idea of the definition of break as I did it seems. Plus everyone has been telling me that he's cheating, yadda yadda ya. We've been fighting a lot lately too. So I broke up with him. We talked earlier tonight and I feel like such a bitch and I still love him. He denies cheating, but I don't know who to trust anymore. It's as if everyone is trying to screw me over this week. I feel pathetic for sucking up to him like this, but I can't bear to lose him over my own stupidity. he's been under a lot of stress lately and so have I. We're getting together tomorrow to try and sort this out. Wish me luck.
Old 11-03-2007, 03:16 AM   #4346
dark_dragon_of_ice

You know what pisses me off? People who alway assume your mood in msn..I have a friend who always takes offense at everything I saw to him on msn no matter how neutral it is...he always thinks im attacking him
Old 11-03-2007, 09:57 AM   #4347
DeathToLems

i have at same kinda problem. it's annoying not knowing if someones joking or being sarcastic just by reading what they typed. loads of missunderstandings have happend because of over the internet talking
Old 11-03-2007, 12:05 PM   #4348
korinna5555

I am fucking sick of having to buy new bras all the time. It's like my boobs never stop growing..

UGH
Old 11-03-2007, 12:06 PM   #4349
korinna5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying_Crimson_Tears
I just found out that the ex boyfriend who was supposed to be the life of my life, not only broke up with me because I wouldn't have sex with him, but was also cheating on me.
Been there, done that.. it makes you either want to sob, or castrate them, no?

*huggles*
Old 11-03-2007, 12:16 PM   #4350
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by korinna5555
I am fucking sick of having to buy new bras all the time. It's like my boobs never stop growing..

UGH
Just enjoy it.

I have the same problem, but I love it because they've got a beautiful shape and I still have a small waist.
Closed Thread