Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 05-31-2007, 10:01 AM   #26
Caught

Cheer up a bit. *hug*
Try to feel comfortable with who you are, have a little bit of selfrespect. Don't let the chavs at school be your worry, they're not worth it.
Your shyness will pass someday, you just have to take the first steps which are usually the hardest ones. It's hard to explain but there are ways to get over your shyness, just don't be shy, be more proud.
Caught is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 07:22 PM   #27
deafasadoornail

First of all, NOBODY is worthless! Everyone is worth something, even if its just to serve as a bad example -- and I guarantee you, you are not one of those people.

There are many religions (I know Buddhism is one) which hold that pleasure and pain are two sides of the same principle. You can not feel true pleasure and delight without knowing the depths of pain. And as an addendum to that, you can not relate to other people's pain without having experienced it yourself. So the problem with these people who think you should feel guilty? They are lacking in spiritual growth.

Think of how bad you feel now, and try to imagine how you would feel if a friend told you that she was going through something similar. Chances are, you'd empathize with her and try to help her, not tell her that she's being selfish.

On the plus side, you DID survive and everything you are going through will serve to make you a better, stronger person.
deafasadoornail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 01:49 AM   #28
Lucretia_my_Reflection

Its hard not to hopefully im not coming off here to whiny, its just everyone at this school i go to is so loud i went there to get away from the mainstream high school, and its better but its still horrible im finding it hard to find a job as well. Im sick of being on "trial" and being ditched at a moments notice, bleh im going to stay away from working in upper class places. And everything seems to come to my siblings really fast and easily, i mean they got a job instantly and never seem to spend the weekends alone i got out with friends every few weeks but she has friends she see's all the time and i live in an area full of perverts and close minded people. i have really bad flash backs you know when you just loose control and can't keep it in any longer i get criticized for that as well not at home most of the time. AND people who you thought you where friends with gossip about stuff and then the word gets out about things people shouldn't know.

I had to get that out feels so much better
Lucretia_my_Reflection is offline   Reply With Quote