Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 06-07-2007, 12:34 PM   #1
mindless1

energy

I dont have ANY focus! I cant focus on anything, the words are flying off the pages. I am falling asleep or something. I am trying stuff. I am taking anti-depressants for the depression but what is going to stop this problem? No one seems to care. People just think, oh" she's smiling!" that's a good sign.
I want a romantic lover. other things i could whine about----i want to be thin.
just wake up and be thin, and not exercise and get stiff, not starve and get hungry, i just want to wake up and be thin.

my parents wont take me to the mall. I dont have a way to get there and i cant drive because im too spacy. Im stuck here. I dont have friends becuse i dropped out of highschool. I try to make them...but Im too tired for them.
I dont know how to be in a social crowd- i start to get crazy! I want this... I am on a pill that i have sworn never to take again. It is my poison dear.
mindless1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 12:43 PM   #2
Aaroneet

If you're not thin, it's not the end of the world. Don't let it be.
Old 06-07-2007, 01:55 PM   #3
DarkGentleman

Side effects of anti-depressants can be fustrating when it drags you down. Perhaps it is too strong for you and you should ask your doctor to lower it a bit on the doseage or get milder versions.

I haven't used any anti-depressants since, hmmmm, oh boy.....ohhh about 7 yrs ago and was on it for 4 months. I got fed up with the side effects and stopped taking them. I decided to see a psychologist (the therapist you can TALK to) and simply talked about whatever was troubling me. After that, I felt great and it got alot off my chest so I can move on.

Anti-depressants only treat the symptoms of depression, NOT the root/source of the depression. Talking to someone does help along the way.
DarkGentleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 02:16 PM   #4
Extraordinary

I hereby diagnose you with ADHD.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:06 PM   #5
biohazard

You should try some type of activity to make friends, some literature group or something, anything really. And how old are you? If you are not too old you could always get back in high school and at least finish it.
biohazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 05:11 PM   #6
deafasadoornail

Yep, sounds like depression to me. I took antidepressants and can sympathize with your feelings. Talk therapy worked best for me (my psychiatrist used cognitive behavioral techniques that were more helpful than any drug). In the meantime, you might want to try going off the medicine and find some activity that doesn't totally drive you crazy (reading or crafts, something simple) to help your focus.

Sorry, no real easy techniques here. I still have days like that.
deafasadoornail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 08:02 AM   #7
mindless1

well everyone had ADHD to some extent....
Old 06-09-2007, 06:15 AM   #8
demonfairy

You need to come off some meds gradually though,so if you take that option get medical advice first.
demonfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 07:27 AM   #9
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindless1
well everyone had ADHD to some extent....
Pffffffffffffffff.

On-topic (though that was on topic, technically), being thin isn't so awesome. I'm fat and I don't care, it's not impairing my quality of life, or making me feel particularly bad about myself or make other people feel particularly bad about me.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 03:31 PM   #10
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I know how you feel sweetheart. It's a tough place to be. I'm on anti-depressants, meds for bipolar disorder, and a sleep aid. It's a lot of pills. And I used to not have a lover or friends. But you need to pick yourself up by the boot straps sort of speak and get going. Therapy and meds will help. My meds help. You might just need a different kind of med. You need to look into things, pick yourself up.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 02:24 PM   #11
mindless1

ive graduated with a GED, but i dont have a car yet...there's not much around here.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:27 PM   #12
mindless1

youre right, but sometimes it's hard when you cant find the right jeans.