Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 07-11-2007, 10:02 AM   #1
Xxmorbid_princessxX

Unhappy I Don't expect You to feel sorry for me.. I just need somewhere to put this..

I found out this morning that one of my best friends was killed in a car accident last night at about 8:30...I loved her so much... She was always so happy and bubbly..She was the only one that didn't survive.. I'm so numb.. I'm sorry, I just had to put this somewhere. I don't know what to do..
Xxmorbid_princessxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 10:32 AM   #2
Hades

Well, it's the whining section, and this is far from whining i'd say. I'm really sorry about your friend (empathy-wise, not pity), i hope she didn't suffer much in her last moments. I do think, however, that you could have some better moral support and understanding from your real friends, not strangers. Don't shut yourself out to the people who are still alive
Hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 10:36 AM   #3
Rae Ven Rae

I concur with Hades -- but I know that soemtimes purging and channeling your thoughts via writing helps and I am more than willing to listen if you want to chat -- I lost my father in 2004 so I know what death can do to you...sepiasiren@**********,

*big hugs*
Rae Ven Rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 11:18 AM   #4
Crying_Crimson_Tears

*Hugs*

That's tough sweetie. I am so sorry.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 01:50 PM   #5
bleedingheart344

*e-hugs* I hope you feel better, things like this are always so tough.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:40 PM   #6
Minyaliel

It is a shock, I can quite imagine. I've lost a few people who were very dear to me myself. The world seems to go bleak, surreal,at least it did for me. I am very sorry for your loss. Be strong, dear, let yourself mourn and then prepare to move on. Your friend will always be with you in your heart. I wish there was anything I could do for you... Here's an e- hug *hugs*, at the very least. I'll light a candle for you and your friend tonight.
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 03:08 PM   #7
Aaroneet

I think Minilayel said it best. Otherwise, try to remember your friend for the good, and not how they died. Take solace in the fact that you were able to come into contact with such a person, and feel learn to feel happy for that sole fact. If anything, death should bring you closer to that person, and to those around you. Learn to appreciate those you know and love, even after their deaths; as hackneyed as it sounds, it's probably what they would have wanted.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:49 PM   #8
MotherofMercies

I too lost a friend in a car crash, I know how it feels.

*hugs*
MotherofMercies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:24 AM   #9
Lady_Lacrimosa_Umbrae

My regrets... (Sends you a lot of E-Hugs)
Lady_Lacrimosa_Umbrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 04:38 PM   #10
Anguelon

My condolences to you. I hope your friend didn't suffer during her final moments. I hope that you don't shut yourself down. I know and hope everyone in this thread will provide you with the comfort you need. But no amount of words will make you feel better now, but they sure will help you accept her death. (Great now I'm rambling and starting to sound like Jerry Springer.) Sweetheart, I just want to tell you that you'll just need some time to get over her death. Think of the good times. Don't wonder and torture yourself about her last moments, you'll hurt more. Just think that she's in a better place. I was taught as a child that when a loved one dies, there soul remains near you for forty days. I do believe that for when my mother died, I felt her presence for forty days...a real intense feeling. Most Catholics in the Middle East believe this. Talk to her, I promise you that you'll feel better. Yeah, you'll probably cry but believe me you'll feel better. Tons of e-hugs and e-kisses.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:57 PM   #11
DeathChii

I'm so sorry =[ For you, your friend, and her family.
Hopefully she's in a better place.
All the love <3 -hugs-
From trashing this way and that
Its white tusks
Through human beings
Like crackling stalks
And to nothing less
I offer this suffering of my father
"The Offering" - Stan Rice
DeathChii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 05:47 PM   #12
thedoll

*hugs* if you need to chat feel free to pm me.

I'd like to do more than survive, I'd like to rub it in your face. -The Dresden Dolls
thedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:48 PM   #13
biohazard

I am not sure what to say about this. But I am very sorry for yourself and your friend, if that helps. Try to think aobut other things, and think positively. Try not to mourn over this for too long, it could become trouble for you.
Old 07-16-2007, 02:07 AM   #14
Don't Look Behind You

Location: a russian, vienna-educated, living in the Netherlands. beat that.
Death of loved ones is terrible for the human mind. Try not to dwell on it, live on.
--If you want to love me you'll have to love my shadow. This black creature that is stuck to my feet and that hates the light whithout which it wouldn't exist. Sometimes, I think it is more me than I am. Please be gentle as you make my shadow white.

-- On soft pillows you won't ride into eternity and spilling your blood you won't get out of eternity again.
Don't Look Behind You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 08:04 AM   #15
††BlackRose††

I'm so sorry. Good people die fast. Please try not to linger to long in the memories because they do cause a lot of pain. There is nothing that you really can do now for her, but just live on. Tommorow is a new day and time for one is not sympathetic. Losing someone is very hard. I know that it sounds harder to do it then just saying it but try to be positive, negativity willl only bring you down.
††BlackRose†† is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 08:07 AM   #16
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxmorbid_princessxX
I don't know what to do..
Go to her grave and cry until there are no more tears. It doesn't change anything, but it's a first step.
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 10:10 AM   #17
Xxmorbid_princessxX

Hey all,
I aplogize that I didn't come on and reply earlier, but thank you so much for the support and hugs. I'm still healing, but I'm so much better than I was.

~Little Wednesday~
Old 07-26-2007, 11:49 AM   #18
Katanshin

Quote:
Hey all,
I aplogize that I didn't come on and reply earlier, but thank you so much for the support and hugs. I'm still healing, but I'm so much better than I was.

~Little Wednesday~
A friend of mine was found dead in his apartment a few weeks back... Best you can do is remember happy times and that they're watching out for you.

Oh, and don't turn Emo.
Old 07-26-2007, 07:27 PM   #19
Onetwothree

Quote:
I found out this morning that one of my best friends was killed in a car accident last night at about 8:30...I loved her so much... She was always so happy and bubbly..She was the only one that didn't survive.. I'm so numb.. I'm sorry, I just had to put this somewhere. I don't know what to do..
That's a horrible feeling. There isn't much else to say about this. I am sure someone else who you know will be better able to eloquently, and perhaps elegantly soothe your nerves a bit. It will take at least a year to get back to somewhat normal. It will never be normal though.
Onetwothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 11:20 PM   #20
TopHaggardDoll

I am very sorry for your loss.

Remember you have friends and family to lean on, I know it's hard but just remember, your best friend will want you to have a good life, no matter what.

As katanshin said, remember the happy times.

xXxXxXxXxXxXx
Old 07-27-2007, 05:31 PM   #21
Xxmorbid_princessxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katanshin
A friend of mine was found dead in his apartment a few weeks back... Best you can do is remember happy times and that they're watching out for you.

Oh, and don't turn Emo.

Don't worry, I won't ^_^
Old 08-03-2007, 03:37 PM   #22
The_Screaming_Whisper

I am sooo sorry for you.....friends are precious....think of it this way....you are lucky that you had a friend like her and got to spend the time you did with her.....
The_Screaming_Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 06:08 PM   #23
October_Night

Quote:
Im sorry to hear that.
October_Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 11:07 AM   #24
Metabolik

I'm very sorry to hear that, i can't really understand how you feel, but I've seen the effects it has on people and it ripps me apart, my mother lost alot of close friends.