Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 04:59 PM   #15276
honeythorn

It's my " stop being cheeky you silly man !" look. I have many many " looks" You get mostly good ones though don't worry
Old 12-03-2007, 08:42 PM   #15277
raggedyanne

Three hours of dancing and all I could think about the whole time was "Mmm, veggie potstickers and sour gummy worms." I love thinking with my stomach!
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 12-04-2007, 08:58 AM   #15278
Delkaetre

I have forms to fill out, as the Student Loan Company tell me they never got my original forms! Graaah!
In other news, I may be off ice skating over the moat at the Tower of London on Sunday. Or watching and drinking hot rum and cocoa.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Old 12-04-2007, 12:42 PM   #15279
badteccy

I worked express last night (12 items or FEWER)
and this asshole comes up and says "I have more than 12 but you look like you need something to do."
Are you FUCKING kidding me?
But hey, I passed English and don't have to go to that class no mo'
One class down, three more to go.
Old 12-04-2007, 01:10 PM   #15280
Methadrine

I just got one of those unfortunate mindblanks just when I needed my brain the most. Utterly annoying. *grumbles*

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Old 12-04-2007, 01:18 PM   #15281
Delkaetre

I just discovered how utterly ridiculous Eldritch looks when he wears facial hair *offers silent thanks to Top of the Pops video of Dominion*
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Old 12-04-2007, 01:23 PM   #15282
Methadrine

...but the white suit is snappy.

Old 12-04-2007, 02:10 PM   #15283
Delkaetre

.... Possibly, but the facial hair is still ridiculous. Give me Daniel Ash from his Love and Rockets days over the were-Eldritch in that vid.
Old 12-04-2007, 02:36 PM   #15284
honeythorn

Oh gods...do not mention ye the Eldritch beard!!!! It traumatises me >.< No need. He looks SO much more gorgeous without.

I am sad I cannot seem to find any over the knee socks to fit me
Old 12-04-2007, 02:38 PM   #15285
Delkaetre

Can I appease you by suggesting you investigating the utter beauty that is Lucas of Uninvited Guest (the one with the long blond hair- yes, he's male. Not everyone realises that)
Old 12-04-2007, 02:39 PM   #15286
Methadrine

Ye Eldritch Beard™, what Cthulhu wakes up with every morning.

Old 12-04-2007, 03:01 PM   #15287
Methadrine

I mis-clicked the web-browser window and accidentally hit one of the banners here. It was an odd experience to end up at emobucket.com instead of newly posted threads here at Gnet.

The horror, the horror.

Old 12-04-2007, 03:02 PM   #15288
Delkaetre

Eep! That doesn't sound healthy, you poor thing. Quick, go look at Siouxie Sioux, it'll help!
Old 12-04-2007, 03:12 PM   #15289
Methadrine

*turns around, peers at Siouxsie who stares her quite innocent siouxsie-stare from the wall*

Ah, much better.

Old 12-04-2007, 03:15 PM   #15290
Delkaetre

Told you it'd help. For maximum effect, you want a new Mantaray poster. I have one. She's all pretty and sparkly with butterflies.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:17 PM   #15291
Methadrine

Don't forget the little weird black & orange spider on her right shoulder...

Old 12-04-2007, 03:19 PM   #15292
Delkaetre

Heh.
Find anything interesting in the bands I told you of?
Old 12-04-2007, 03:22 PM   #15293
Methadrine

Going through Faces of Sarah's songs at the moment. Me like.

Old 12-04-2007, 03:25 PM   #15294
Delkaetre

Cool cool. Let me know which bands you most fancy and I'll see if I can find you more of their ilk.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:25 PM   #15295
Methadrine

Oh, and Voices of Masada... their singer sounds a lot like this bloke , which was utterly funny. Good music otherwise.

Old 12-04-2007, 03:27 PM   #15296
Delkaetre

Yeah... he's pretty much the only part of the band that gets regular criticism. He can be a bit of a twit sometimes, though the rest of the band are nice enough guys.
Old 12-04-2007, 04:32 PM   #15297
(heartofflames)

TE TE TE!!! Who knew that the plate was going to be so hot....

Charlotte: You're probably just having a mid-life crisis. Did you buy a Porsche yet?
Old 12-04-2007, 05:01 PM   #15298
Solumina

okay time for a shower *waves* bye bye
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 12-04-2007, 05:07 PM   #15299
Delkaetre

I have two bottles of pepsi, which I shall probably drink far too much of.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:54 PM   #15300
raggedyanne

I ACED MY DANCE AUDITION! I had to do a latin routine, learn a jazz routine (I'm not a jazz dancer and I didn't have a change of shoes from my 3inch dnce heels so I had to go barefoot on hardwood), and do an improv "freeze dance" thing which sucks because my improv is like martha graham meets tai chi meets stripper. Lolz. I shall now make a diet-coke float in celebration.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Closed Thread