Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 07-31-2007, 03:33 PM   #201
Thomas Von Slut, ESQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconysius
Your posts made me slice up my body to screaming cries of eternal winter as I sacrificed a goat fetus to Satan, followed by a hot reading of Lord of the Rings. Ave Satanas and all that.
Grim and KVLT.

Blind Guardian's Nightfall in Middle-Earth is such an epic album.
Thomas Von Slut, ESQ. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 03:45 PM   #202
the-broken-harlequin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Von Slut, ESQ.
Grim and KVLT.

Blind Guardian's Nightfall in Middle-Earth is such an epic album.
Oh my god we have been infected with little trolls.
Deffrokk-itus!
the-broken-harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 04:05 PM   #203
Draconysius

Eh, I'm done name calling.
I just want to know, if it's called deathrock.com, why is there no focus on deathrock? The most populated threads are "what are you listening to" which is basically a comment fisher, and the fashion subforums.
Draconysius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 04:48 PM   #204
Jonathan Strange

Fuck this shit and drama.

I'm packing my bags and going back to bel-air.
Jonathan Strange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 05:08 PM   #205
roserougesang

I know this is relatively minor compared to most things going on in the world but.....
A HUGE FUCK-OFF TO PEOPLE WHO TALK IN LIBRARIES!

Honestly, libraries are places to go and read and/or study, not a place to gather and gossip. Some people are already trying to combat their tendency to procrastinate and don't need excess noise to further distract them. Gah!
No greater love than mine.
-Annie Lennox, Love Song For A Vampire-

Rouge Z. Hatter has FINALLY returned to Gnet!
roserougesang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 05:10 PM   #206
Aaroneet

Fuck off to people who try too hard.
Old 07-31-2007, 05:25 PM   #207
Draconysius

I'm going back to deathrock.com. **HYPOCRITE**
This is a mirror of what happened to me on gnet. There were some assholes, I let them get to me, said I was never coming back. But I couldn't keep from this place no matter how hard I tried.
I guess Rozz was right, history does repeat itself.
Old 07-31-2007, 05:32 PM   #208
honeythorn

I feel the need to say FUCK OFF to my left calf. It still isn't healing as well as I would like and I am tired of having a hole in it. I know it was my own fault, but I wanted to say fuck off anyway.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 06:02 PM   #209
maggot

Staying here, though, Drac?
Old 07-31-2007, 06:05 PM   #210
the-broken-harlequin

Fuck off to people who call themselves random.
If you say you act random then it takes all of the randomness out of it when you actually do something random.
the-broken-harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 06:22 PM   #211
Lapin

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn
I feel the need to say FUCK OFF to my left calf. It still isn't healing as well as I would like and I am tired of having a hole in it. I know it was my own fault, but I wanted to say fuck off anyway.
Umm....how exactly did you put a hole in your leg?
Lapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 01:44 AM   #212
Cicero

FUCK OFF to the old bitch next door.

Picture a tiny, fluffy little maltese. Now picture this little fluffball of cuteness at age 18 with a collapsing trachea. Now try to imagine what his feeble little bark would sound like.

Like a 'WRETCHED THING!' according to this old fuckwit. Abusive phonecalls at 2 am, yes that's right! Old, retired, obviously miserable, likely friendless, and with nothing better to do than call her 'delinquent' neighbours late at night to tell them their dog's barking. And did I mention she's threatening LEGAL ACTION? Against a DOG? Against one of the quietest dogs I've ever known in fact. After it's barked on a grand total of TWO NIGHTS. That's TWO NIGHTS in 7 MONTHS. Her solicitors will no doubt be extremely interested in this! It'll be the case of the year! Disgruntled senior citizen vs terminally ill and elderly lapdog.

It just shits me that I'm living in a place like this. This suburb. Where old people can complain about a barking dog. And what's even sadder is she probably will take legal action. And then what? Sue the dog? Sue us? Why not sue the kids in that nearby house - the ones that wake up at 6am every morning and start screaming? If you live in the suburbs you're going to HEAR STUFF. GET OVER IT.

And now I'll have to force myself to go round to her scary little house and offer her earplugs or something. And be really nice. Eugh. But one thing's for sure: BENJI GETS TO BARK. For fucks sake, he has less than a year left. Let his poor little trachea enjoy a few more conversations with the possums.

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 01:59 AM   #213
JacqiKill

Fuck off to the mods of this forum for not locking this helmet wearing thread and letting it ooz over into my forum.

also fuck off to all of tommys other girlfriends he's so mine.
JacqiKill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 02:08 AM   #214
Beneath the Shadows

A big "Fuck Off" to the "I like turtles" kid. He keeps popping up in lame videos all over the web.
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 02:13 AM   #215
Nevan

Cicero, she's probably a miserable, bitter old virgin-lady who could never get a lover and has no other outlet than to take out her sexual frustration on a poor helpless animal. Or something like that. Some people just have nothing going in their lives. Shame.

Bad comment, I know. Many old people thrive on making empty threats because that's all they're able to do. Take her some choc-chip cookies and tell her the world's not all that bad. Or you could burn a pentagram on her lawn?

Wait, I was going to do a fuck-off as well - here it is: Fuck credit cards. Those things are from Satan. But alas, can't live without them...

Alas! Must it ever be so?
Do we stand in our own light, wherever we go,
And fight our own shadows forever?
- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Nevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 02:36 AM   #216
Cicero

You probably hit the nail on the head right there, Nevan. Though I couldn't bring myself to give up any chocolate chip cookies for the sake of making peace with her. Meh.

And now that my fuck-off is over with...

What's with all the deathrock dot com folks turning up in this thread?

Have the forum wars started?! o_O

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 03:51 AM   #217
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapin
Umm....how exactly did you put a hole in your leg?
By walking upstairs carrying a very large blade and not paying attention to the proximity of this blade to my leg. As I stepped up, the tip of the blade gouged a 1cm long and almost 1 cm deep hole in my calf. This was almost a month ago.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 06:41 AM   #218
evilpoppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero
What's with all the deathrock dot com folks turning up in this thread?

Have the forum wars started?! o_O
I doubt it. I was here already to be honest before Ed got all upset.
evilpoppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 06:55 AM   #219
Vyvian Blackthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyslut
blahblahblahfgootblahfaggotblah
Groans*
Oh what a rebel. Like any 3rd gen. self proclaimed 'Deathrocker' you use homophobia to get your rebuttel, yet oblivious to the fact here everyone's laughing at you and you're making an even bigger total ass of yourself.

Oh, you take deathrock.com like it's your home and defending it for your 'homies'. But don't wanna sound gay (which is, according to you, socially unaccepted) so you don't say anything at all. If you don't care about this site, then why in the first place did you get in here for link? I'd rather be near the whinest, most obese, whinest, druken Masonite or even scene kid then stay another day at Deathrock.Kum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jones
Acting like a complete fuckstick on the internet? That'll show 'em.
Linking back to this festering shithole of wannabe's and poseurs really taught them a lesson. im jons here me rawr
Guess with such ignorant pig speak shit talking said by such an asstard being read I'm quite sure I can say I rest my case. You're a fuking douche. Oh sure, this place has wannabes and poseurs, but deathrock.com is full of BlackxMetill fans. YOU EVEN HAVE A THREAD DEDICATED TO POP PUNK. So if Gothic.net is full of poseurs, then http://www.deathrock.com is full of whiney, Zombie reject homophobes. Go play with your transformers, kid.

*Oh, tell Broken I said Hi*

Goth Forever
Goth Forever
Goth Forever
Old 08-01-2007, 07:16 AM   #220
Dr. Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyvian Blackthorne

Guess with such ignorant pig speak shit talking said by such an asstard being read I'm quite sure I can say I rest my case. You're a fuking douche. Oh sure, this place has wannabes and poseurs, but deathrock is full of BlackxMetill fans. YOU EVEN HAVE A THREAD DEDICATED TO POP PUNK.

Aw, did I hit a little too close to home, you fucking subhuman?
Dr. Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 07:20 AM   #221
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero
FUCK OFF to the old bitch next door.

Picture a tiny, fluffy little maltese. Now picture this little fluffball of cuteness at age 18 with a collapsing trachea. Now try to imagine what his feeble little bark would sound like.

Like a 'WRETCHED THING!' according to this old fuckwit. Abusive phonecalls at 2 am, yes that's right! Old, retired, obviously miserable, likely friendless, and with nothing better to do than call her 'delinquent' neighbours late at night to tell them their dog's barking. And did I mention she's threatening LEGAL ACTION? Against a DOG? Against one of the quietest dogs I've ever known in fact. After it's barked on a grand total of TWO NIGHTS. That's TWO NIGHTS in 7 MONTHS. Her solicitors will no doubt be extremely interested in this! It'll be the case of the year! Disgruntled senior citizen vs terminally ill and elderly lapdog.

It just shits me that I'm living in a place like this. This suburb. Where old people can complain about a barking dog. And what's even sadder is she probably will take legal action. And then what? Sue the dog? Sue us? Why not sue the kids in that nearby house - the ones that wake up at 6am every morning and start screaming? If you live in the suburbs you're going to HEAR STUFF. GET OVER IT.

And now I'll have to force myself to go round to her scary little house and offer her earplugs or something. And be really nice. Eugh. But one thing's for sure: BENJI GETS TO BARK. For fucks sake, he has less than a year left. Let his poor little trachea enjoy a few more conversations with the possums.
I know the feeling. This guy who lives next door to my mom was complaining about her fluffy little puppy who's not even a year old yet. All he did was bark at another doggie (who know typical for most dogs) and the guy comes over there and threatened legal action against her telling her that her dog was barking all day (which was impossible because she was home all day and the dog wasn't outside all day so of course he was lying.)

Some people just need to get a life.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 09:36 AM   #222
Underwater Ophelia

Fuck off to anyone involved in this forum wars thing. That includes people from there, and people from here.
IT'S
A
FUCKING
FORUM.

You're lame.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 09:44 AM   #223
Lapin

All this arguing between the Deathrock people and the G-Net people is getting ridiculous. If you want to fight, please do it in private you...three? Four?

And if you're here for the sole purpose of insulting this forum...that's just sad.
Lapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 09:57 AM   #224
Underwater Ophelia

I made them their own thread. Just for them. Because babies need a playpen.

OOOOOH BURN.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 09:59 AM   #225
Draconysius

Arguing over the internet is is easy to do, and it takes no balls whatsoever. It's just a handful of elitist 'tards with nothing better to do. So I'm just going to drop this. Too bad deathrock.com doesn't have an ignore feature.