Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 05-04-2005, 05:32 AM   #176
drgnlvr

I have this one outfit that I know I look killer in. It's a beautiful red, silky daishiki-type tunic (Akhira, if I misspelled that, please correct me), that goes down to my calves, and is split up to my hips on the sides and front. A pair of simple black slacks and a sweet pair of black, velvet high-heeled mary-janes go with it.

I wore that to work one day, and a young man (my daughter's age!!!) was headed toward the elevator just as I got off of it. He nearly gave himself whiplash looking at me, and smiling appreciatively. In fact, he was so busy staring at me, he walked right into the (now closed) elevator door, and whacked his head!

Now, you -know- I was walking on clouds all the rest of that day! :lol:
Old 05-04-2005, 07:44 AM   #177
OnixxFilth

Ouch, drgnlvr! That reminds me of the time when I was about 16 or 17 and I was biking downtown. There's a sidewalk area that's tricky to negotiate because there's lots of little stores under a parking ramp with doors that open, not leaving much sidewalk room. I was biking down Fourth Street towards my favorite record store when I saw a hot guy with long, black hair wearing a Cradle of Filth t-shirt. I nearly crashed into either one of the storefronts or a lightpost, I can't remember which! Teaches me to look and bike at the same time! :lol:
OnixxFilth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 07:55 AM   #178
drgnlvr

Oh, Lordy! BTDT! :lol:

I'm notoriously clumsey anyway.
Old 05-04-2005, 09:53 AM   #179
OnixxFilth

What's BTDT? It's amazing that I've been on the internet for so long but still don't know a lot of those stupid abbreviations! :?
Old 05-04-2005, 10:07 AM   #180
drgnlvr

Sorry, Onixx..."Been There, Done That".
Old 05-04-2005, 12:33 PM   #181
OnixxFilth

Oh, thanks very much for the clarification. I feel like such an idiot for not guessing that! :roll:
Old 05-04-2005, 12:57 PM   #182
edible_eye

nah, you're not an idiot - unless i'm one too, which is absolutely within the realm of possibilities. i had no idea what it meant, either.

actually, i thought - btdt - was dragon falling down again.
Old 05-04-2005, 10:08 PM   #183
creepylittleshit

I have an issue with not having an ass. I have been trying to gain a little bit of weight...but it just won't happen. Most people think this is not a problem, but I am very uncomfortable . I'm 5'7 and weight only 120 lbs. I like to sleep on my side, but lately it has been uncomfortable due to the lack of padding on my hips. They just dig into my skin.

I think I need to start drinking meal supplements with my food again.
creepylittleshit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 10:59 PM   #184
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepylittleshit
I think I need to start drinking meal supplements with my food again.
You should try the Jungle Book diet.

http://tinypic.com/4uvx9h ^_^
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 04:09 AM   #185
edible_eye

hahahahahahaha /\
Old 05-05-2005, 05:38 AM   #186
drgnlvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
actually, i thought - btdt - was dragon falling down again.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that's not entirely beyond the realm of possibilities, either.

And Onixx, you're not dumb. I forget that some shorthand is "localized". :wink:
Old 05-05-2005, 09:49 AM   #187
OnixxFilth

Why would BTDT be dragon falling down again? *is confused*.
Old 05-05-2005, 10:00 AM   #188
drgnlvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnixxFilth
Why would BTDT be dragon falling down again? *is confused*.
Not sure, to be honest. I think it's the noise that it makes. :lol:
Old 05-05-2005, 03:19 PM   #189
OnixxFilth

Letters make noises?! :shock: Or do you mean how they sound when you say them aloud? :?
Old 05-05-2005, 04:37 PM   #190
edible_eye

... how they sound when you say them out loud. exactly, onixx.

or sounding it out inside your head, either one. see? you're not as confused as you like to think you are - you just don't trust your intuition.
Old 05-09-2005, 07:44 AM   #191
OnixxFilth

Yes, someone once told me that I have a good intuition. It's just that sometimes what I come up with sounds so outrageous that I think it must be wrong.
Old 05-21-2005, 03:12 PM   #192
Raven_Blackblade

Body Image Issues....... good lord where in the hell do I begin?

First off I would like to state that I was not always one with body issues....

Issues 1: My Breasts.... I am not exactly "Gifted" in that area, I try to trick myself though in to thinking that this is ok though because otherwise I would not be able to preform Ballet or have my killer balence in Stillettos while even under the influence. (I am a 34 A)

Issue 2: My ass..... I used to litterally have a killer ass.... tight, firm, perfect..... but that all went down hill because I was forced to become bedridden when I was pregnant with my 4th pregnancy. UGG! I hate it and if anyone knows any exercises for this I will be eternally grateful!

Issue 3: My hair: I used to have gorgeous hair but after this 4th Pregnancy I had to chop it because it was quite litterally fried. I cried when I had to cut it. It is healthy now but it is now at my sholders....
A womans hair is subposed to be her crowning glory.... mine once was..... and will be again... I just need a little more time is all.

So yeah there is my 6 min rant about all that shit...... Once again if anyone has any ideas about how to get this under control.... I will love ya forever!

Leibe Immer

Raven Reeves
Raven_Blackblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005, 04:17 PM   #193
edible_eye

raven - you sound fuckin' hot and i want to eat your body.
Old 05-21-2005, 05:33 PM   #194
WolfMoon

Raven, there was a time when I really thought my body was perfect. I had a nice round ass, it's still got nice curve to it, and killer legs. My arms were toned and my abs flat. My hair was glossy and beautiful.

*sigh*

That was when I biked to and from work everyday(40 minute round trip). I was a bather/dryer at a dog kennel and lifted dogs 60+ lbs into a high tub 8 hours a day. Not to mention all the wrestling you have to do with half the dogs once you get 'em in the tub, or when you brush them or dry them. I literally got a work out at work everyday, I didn't own weights or a fitness video.

I got into a screaming match with my boss and she fired me 2 weeks before I found out I was pregnant with my daughter(who's almost 2 now). Now I work at a pharmacy and I am not happy with the way my body looks anymore. I don't have many stretch marks, but I'm not the taught lil thing I once was. I'm working on it though.

Boob-fix = Well you can get a good wonder-bra or invest in those silicon things that look like chicken filets? Or you can get a boob-job. I've never encountered a fake pair, so I don't know the pros and cons of them. If you ever decide to get an augmentation get a good doctor & research, research, research!!!! 'course most men think the real ones, whatever their size, are perfectly snuggly on their own. Also, falsies aren't a permanent fix, most reputable doctors will tell you that you need to get them replaced every 10 years or so.

Ass-fix = BIKE, BIKE, BIKE!!! Biking, sqauts and lunges will round out that ass, but remember that it'll take about 2 months before you notice a visible change. You can do squats with weights or on a single legs or single leg + weights, if you want. And you can also hold weights while you lunge. I believe climbing stairs and walking on an incline are also good for your ass.

Hair-fix = I like to give myself a hot oil treatment once a week, if I can. Deep conditioners are a guilty pleasure of mine too. If I could spend $30 dollars on Paul Mitchell Super-Charged Conditioner, I would if I thought my husband wouldn't find out. ;P I also love to dye my hair. It's supposed to be bad for it, but it makes my hair so silky and soft afterward. It also thickens it up and seems to make it stronger. And the shine! My gods the shine!!! I use 'Starry Night' by Loreal/Feria. I wish I could buy the conditioner that comes with Feria separately. It sticks to my hair so well that I only have to dye it every 3-4 months.

Also for hair: Never, ever brush it when it's wet. And don't wash it in extremely hot water, it'll strip the moisture right out and you'll be left with a head full of hay. If you get split end just go and get them trimmed off! There is no 'fix' for split ends, no matter what you read in magazines. Unless you've got a tiny lil guy that glues your hair shaft back together once it dries out and splits. They half to be lopped off before they get too bad.

And four kids, Jezz girlie, you're far more brave than I.

Erm......anything else? No?

Okay.

*Hops off soapbox*
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005, 06:49 PM   #195
edible_eye

wolfmoon - you sound fuckin' hot and i want to eat your body.
Old 05-22-2005, 02:08 PM   #196
Raven_Blackblade

Wolfmoon You are a Goddess! Now all I have to do is wait till we move to Washington State.... I have to get my bike there. and since it is by the beach I can start running on the beach again (They made us run in Sand in the military and it is a killer thing on the thighs and ass)

And yeah I know about the hair thing..... I currently Dye my hair as well..... it is from Lorriel (SP?) Red Hot and you CAN ger Fierra's Conditioners! at Sallys beauty supply! for like less then 2 bucks! also I have found that it is better to use salon products on your hair (Lasts longer, ya get more product, and even better it is seriously cheaper....) all you need to do is read the back of the dye product find out what developer you need (The developer lasts forever) get a squeezie dye bottle, a box of gloves, and some fiera conditioner! (I use the same thing ha ha I use Fe'ria professional color morsturizing treatment) then when you get up to the counter grab a Sallys beauty supply card! it gives you discounts on all the products that you can buy there. I wish that I had never bleached my hair though..... that is the reason that it had to be chopped..... so I am taking Hair Skin and Nails from GNC and Ultra Thick hair shake...... stuff is a little grainy but doesnt taste too bad.

Well I had better get back to watching Final Destination..... I love it when the plane blows up and when the ditzy blonde chick gets hit by the bus! YAY for blood and Gore!

Love ya Wolfmoon!

R
Old 05-22-2005, 02:12 PM   #197
Raven_Blackblade

By the way Edible......

.........Thanks
Old 05-22-2005, 02:44 PM   #198
WolfMoon

Yeah, Edible's The SEXXORZ!!!!!!

*points Raven to pic thread*

See?

:wink:

P.S. He's also SUPERDAD! Delivering babies faster than a speeding car!

:mrgreen:
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 03:33 PM   #199
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon

P.S. He's also SUPERDAD! Delivering babies faster than a speeding car!

:mrgreen:

Yep! On the way to the hospital, he pulled over and delivered his own child!!! He not only brought his daughter to this world, he brought her out into this world!

The car had a flat, and the tire jack broke, so edible lifted the car with his schlong and simutaniously changed the tire...this is a man's man.
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 03:37 PM   #200
edible_eye

raven - you're welcome. as the resident pussy hound, if i've helped you smile, then i'm a happy man.

and wolfmoon - you are absolutely exquisite.

edit: alkilyu - hahaha. funny. i still have a bruise half-way down the length of my shaft from the catalytic converter and the muffler. it burned so bad.