Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-13-2007, 03:53 AM   #1
††BlackRose††

University

Yesterday we had a university preparation assembly. Our head guidance councillor loves to scare us like anything. Well, he did it again. He was talking about universities and what it takes to get int one. Some of the marks to get into universities that are closer to me take in high averages. I know that if i try then i may be able to get around an 84-85%. I usually get an above 80% average. Yet still I am soo worried about what university to apply for and which ones may hire me.

This deals with my future and i don't knoe ehat to do since my mom is pressuring(sp?) me into going to a university closer to home..... closer to the GTA (Greater Toronto Area).

If anyone here has been to a Canadian university, can you please help me choose one that will be really good for me? The degree focus is on Accounting. I plan to become a Chartered Accountant after university so I was wondering if anyone can give me any tips or suggestions.

Your help will be GREATLY appreciated.
††BlackRose†† is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 05:20 AM   #2
Valerius

Don't worry, university isn't so hard. Never been to a Canadian university before, but let me tell you it's harder to stay in than getting in.

-Oscar Van den Boogaard, Dutch pacifist
Valerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 12:20 PM   #3
††BlackRose††

Oh really??? The only thing on my mind recently is all about university options. I know what course to take but I'm having trouble figuring out which one. It is a big investment. Like buying a car, but you can only buy one. I have my heart set on this one university but im worried about things like getting in and about other university options. I thought that maybe I can get some help from here.

I think that this thread is in the wrong section...
††BlackRose†† is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 06:07 PM   #4
Drake Dun

The key thing is that you get into a university. Any university.

Given a choice, I would say go for one that is not near home. You will grow a lot more as a person.

Drake
Drake Dun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 06:25 PM   #5
zeronegativeplus

Do you already know what you want to study?
zeronegativeplus is offline   Reply With Quote