Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 11-18-2007, 09:02 AM   #26
ApothoKeri

Yea I have always liked...and seen it several times, here and there. I would put it in Kubrick's top three films as far as direction goes by far. The acting is very good for the most part, IMO and the story is interesting, if not all that original overall. It has been a very influential film over the years.
ApothoKeri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 09:01 PM   #27
StasisInDarkness

It is certainly up there on my list of favorite movies of all times! It truly is a work of genius...

And...need I say that I'd be up for a little bit of the ol' in-out in-out with Alex...mmm...
StasisInDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 02:43 AM   #28
Green.Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by StasisInDarkness
It is certainly up there on my list of favorite movies of all times! It truly is a work of genius...

And...need I say that I'd be up for a little bit of the ol' in-out in-out with Alex...mmm...
Whatever floats your boat, dear.
Deliver me a paper
Green.Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 06:13 PM   #29
The Prince

I read the book right now, and in english, so itīs a bit hard to follow all the nadsat. (glad I saw the film first)

I love the movie, the intro sequence especially and the "curing" scene. Usually hate the colors of the 60īs-70īs, but here it feels just right, the music are great too. Canīt understand all complains about the violence, even if it were released in 71, I think it looks childish. Must be the nudity. Or maybe Iīve seen too many horror movies, yes I have...

Malcolm McDowell is great too.

What I understand, the book and movie ends differently, I go for the latter version if thatīs the case. I donīt think you grow out of violence...
The Prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 05:00 PM   #30
BaronBarker

love it don't let any tell you its not one of the greatest pieaces of cine in the world
BaronBarker is offline   Reply With Quote