Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 11-20-2007, 05:02 AM   #1
Draconysius

Question Dreams and what they mean

Share your dreams, especially recurring ones. Try to figure out what others' dreams might mean, or your own.

One I've had for years is where I'm at school, which I feel is the school I've gone to my whole life, but looks very different. Anyway, I always miss the bus to take me home. I have to go in the office and call someone to get me. I've read somewhere that this could mean a big opportunity in my life is approaching and I could miss it if I'm not wary. Any alternative meanings? Any you've had that you'd like to share?
Draconysius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 05:19 AM   #2
Hackman

Well your being kinda vague, but breaking it down it looks like this:

1.School, old but distorted, a education opportunity has/will present itself in an unexpected way.
2.Missing your bus home and calling someone to get you, could mean a few things depending on if you got the bus to school. If you did then you will recognise the event but not be sure what to do with it until you meet someone new who helps you, or if you missed it then you wont recognise the event until someone brings it to your attention. Finally if the first one wasn't involved and you were just at school then you will meet someone that will alter your way of thinking.

Hope that was helpful at least slightly. Dream icons can mean alot of things depending on the other icons involved so sorry if that was a bit confusing.
Hackman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 05:23 AM   #3
Draconysius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackman
Well your being kinda vague, but breaking it down it looks like this:

1.School, old but distorted, a education opportunity has/will present itself in an unexpected way.
2.Missing your bus home and calling someone to get you, could mean a few things depending on if you got the bus to school. If you did then you will recognise the event but not be sure what to do with it until you meet someone new who helps you, or if you missed it then you wont recognise the event until someone brings it to your attention. Finally if the first one wasn't involved and you were just at school then you will meet someone that will alter your way of thinking.

Hope that was helpful at least slightly. Dream icons can mean alot of things depending on the other icons involved so sorry if that was a bit confusing.
Thanks. That actually makes a lot of sense in my situation. Now... there's another one where I'm inside a huge church, white and full of sunlight. There are many suspended walkways high above the floor, and I can see altar boys walking along them. Somebody told me this means I have the light of Christ, which is odd considering I'm not a Christian. XD
Draconysius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 05:31 AM   #4
Hackman

This one is a lot more difficult so I'm going to just give you a personal interpretation.

Because its in a large church with with lots of light and suspended walkways it could be that in a deep seeded way you want to shine light on the broken Christian churches. The walkways showing the different walks/churches under the "Christian" umbrella. And being that they are suspended the are completely separate and not true to what they consider their religion since they don't have a foundation on the ground. And finally since there are alter boys could just mean that you find the Catholic faith even more distorted since a member of the church actually makes a significant appearance.

Once again this is what I see in it, could be something completely different.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:03 AM   #5
silverbaal

I am in a house, tied to chair, in a living room. There are two people, a man and a woman, also tied to chairs. (The man is short haired blonde. The woman is dark haired. She's Hispanic, too, i'm sure, and has a noticeable tannish skin color.) Actually, I don't think we are tied up, though. I can't remember this part for sure.

The house is rigged with explosives, esp. the front door. This is what keeps us inside the house (You know, the idea of being blown up).

I, (as in me watching the dream, not the "dream me" remote from me, if that makes sense) saw the man who put us here. He is a rustic, shaggy haired looking man. (He looks like a mountain man version of Charles Manson on crack.). This guy is remote from us, yet he controls everything that happening to us.

The way I interpret this dream is that the house represents my body; my actual human body. The man held hostage with us represents my pigheaded, sometimes irrational (at least in the dream, I can't figure out how to apply this to my life) nature and the woman, represents my tendency to be extremely paranoid and cautous.

The same moment repeats over and over again, like a recorded tape or a video game.

The blonde dude, somehow setting himself free, repeatedly, even when we tell him that the same thing will happen (me and her seem to be the only ones able to remember what happened) and that we need to sit down and come up with a plan to escape together, goes out the door and he gets blown up.

We don't.

The scene starts over and he does it again.

The woman and me try to stop him and tell him to untie us too so we can trick him and stop him before he has a chance to go outside again.

But he, wanting to be the hero, goes out the door every time(...boys).

I'm not sure how to explain it further than this. That's the way I interpret it, anyways. That was one of the strangest dreams I have ever had. I love dream interpretation. And dreams give me more original ideas than anything in the waking state.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sbJKyLXoqXc
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0GsNqHnbAWs
---Watch it. It was based on a dream---

I took the warm little body in my hands, kissed the smooth face, caressed the long hair, - then strangled him and buried his body under a mountain of corpses waiting to be cremated.
silverbaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 07:00 AM   #6
Underwater Ophelia

Hasn't this been done before?

BAM.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 07:48 AM   #7
Hackman

Well seeing that you are watching it, that generally means self reflection(although self reflection also happens in other forms). The house could mean any number of things including what you thought, but in my not-so-professional opinion I would say its more of personality thing. Being tied up could mean that in your current position you feel that you cant break free(untie yourself) and the explosives mean that you fear the reproductions. The blond man represents you extreme want to get out of the bind through any means necessary(even though he knows that it will fail and you and the Hispanic are the voices of reason to find another outlet to express yourself. The old man though I'm at a loss for, I'm sorry.

Once again, this is my opinion, a suggestion, dreams mean different things to different people. I'm not here to tell you what it means, just to help you figure things out.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:00 AM   #8
silverbaal

Quote:
Once again, this is my opinion, a suggestion, dreams mean different things to different people. I'm not here to tell you what it means, just to help you figure things out.
Exactly. I was going to say that as well.

I took the warm little body in my hands, kissed the smooth face, caressed the long hair, - then strangled him and buried his body under a mountain of corpses waiting to be cremated.
silverbaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 08:05 AM   #9
Hackman

Dream interpritation is hard to do. Mostly in peoples dreams their own intepritations of things come through. (You are going to have to work with me for this part) When someone asks you to define arose, some people hear it as "a rose" and say a flower, and others hear "arose" and say stood up. So what I think it means and what it means to you could be completly diffrent. I work with what I'm given :P.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:23 AM   #10
DarkPrayer

Location: In a place covered in darkness but filled with only good people
I have this dream where MOm and I are running and then everything moves slower and fades away. Mom is running ahead and she's fading fast. I'm calling out to her, but I can't reach her. Then just before she fades, I wake up. I stopped having this dream 4 years ago, and now I know why.
DarkPrayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 08:30 AM   #11
Hackman

This one is a little touchy so forgive me if I'm wrong. Sounds like a struggle that both you and your mom were involved in and it encompassed your life, then your mom went ahead and left you(metaphorically not literally) behind and you needed her support.

I am going to state this again, this is what I make of it, and this one could be on a touchy subject so i apologize if i got it wrong.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:33 AM   #12
korinna5555

I always have dreams about Lugosi.. but that's kinda self-explanatory. I miss the booger like CRAZY.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:35 AM   #13
Hackman

Sadly me too. He was/is such a fox.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:21 AM   #14
StasisInDarkness

Um, I hate to burst your bubble, all, but most psychologists now have discredited the Freudian idea that dreams have meaning. Freud's idea of dream analysis lacks any scientific backing, and dream interpretation can vary greatly from one person to the next.

If anything, dreams are a sort of activation-synthesis. REM sleep triggers neural activity evoking random visual images and memories, which our sleeping brain (always trying to understand everything) weaves into seemingly meaningful stories. Alternately, REM sleep also helps us consolidate our memories and develop and preserve neural pathways.

So, yeah, DEBUNKED.

(Note: The author of this fondly wishes that dream analysis, and other psychoanalytic means of exploring one's subconscious such as the Rorschach Inkblot Test, was a valid psychological method.)
StasisInDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 09:25 AM   #15
DepthsofSpace

Are you sure you guys want to know mine? I remember a lot of my dreams in vivid detail, and reflecting back on them years later can be scary.

This one I put into a blog and posted a while back. This is from almost a year ago, and scary looking back on it, this was before I even really began to express my Goth-y tendencies, though you might argue it does have a Gothic flair to it. Warning: I was also listening to rap at this time, and it influenced my writing style.
From: My Live Journal (It's editing the URL for some assine reason)
Tyler Had a Dream. A Very Odd Dream

A dream about gang/turf wars, revolution and drive-by shooting in NYC. That was the normal part. I have those all the time. You know, the "hold a 'Matic, when I'm at it. Start static and you splattered" type dream. The type I enjoy. This dream was very long, but I can only remember a few parts of it. The parts that bothered me is what I remember. Badly. That's right, the dream bothered me. Hence why I am writing it down.

So, I'm in the hall of an office complex, bunkered down behind a chunk of concrete. I pop up and spray and pray with an Uzi into the rising smoke from the fight. I'm yelling back to the other guys to make sure we don't get flanked. I turned back around to fire again and off to the side a woman is standing there. Not just any woman though, she was... This will sound weird, but quite gorgeous. She was wearing this long red dress and a black cape, and had long dark brown hair. And she was just standing there as bullets are lighting up the hall, slowly walking looking at the bodies of the gang we were mowing down. I turn around and yell “watch your fire! Civilian on the left!” and when I turned back she was gone. I turn back around and everything goes silent and she’s standing there looking right at me. She had a sort of strange sad smile on her face and instantly I realized I wasn’t in the hall any more. I’m in the seats of an dimly lit, old theater.

So, at this point. I’m like, “What The <expletive deleted>?!”. I mean, <voice=“FPS_Doug”> one second I’m ownin’ some punks on full auto, next second I’m in an abandoned theater with some chick in red. What is up with that?</”voice”> What was strange, is she was talking this whole time, but I couldn’t understand or remember what she said. She had this sort of naïve aire about her, so I wasn’t really paying attention. I’m not sure how long this went on, but the next thing I remember was being back in normal world, driving a Caddy towards the Rockwood Airport. As we’re pulling up the road to the airport, the guys in my car are firing at a few gunners set up a long the road, and I’m dodging craters, when suddenly we hit, or were hit by some explosive. The car slides off the road (one of those annoying dream moments where you can’t do anything) and we wreak into the fence. I glance over to see if the guy in the right side is still there, or at least what is left of him and guess what? He’s not there, she is. And everyone else is gone as well and it is silent again. Very confused, I look out the shattered driver side window of the to see a guy (enemy) running towards me with a very long blade and gets cut down by a few shots. I turn back to her and there is my passenger shouting “Go! Go! Go!” at me. Past this I don’t remember much, just driving off and more fighting in some strange buildings.

Scene comes to a part where I am in I guess our base camp, talking and cleaning weapons with a few guys, when I spot her again. Just walking atop a hill. I turn to one of the guys and ask if they could hold a minute, that I need to go talk to someone, but when I get up, she's gone. I sort of sit back down and the other two are slightly confused looking, before starting to talk again, then a feel something against my shoulder and a blood red cape almost envelopes me. I am then, once again, transported to another location. This time the house I lived in when I was in North Carolina. I’m sitting in the upstairs hall off of my bedroom, Indian style. She’s sitting straight in front of me, and a pile of Legos between us. At this point she starts building with them, explaining to me all my misconceptions about history, starting with the Roman Empire, the Hundred Year War, Rise and Fall of the British empire, etc. I mean, this was really.. Strange. Then at the end of it all, she says very softly, “I think it is time for you to go back, now.” And poof, I wake up. Exactly one minute before my alarm clock goes off.

So, anyways. I’m still sort of in a O.o mode about it, just gives you a very strange feeling. Any thoughts, or did somebody put something in my coffee the previous night?

Note: I was not under the influence of drugs, alcohol or any other substance other than Starbucks coffee that night.
^^ Meep?

Wait till I give my currency/despotistic future dream I had at age 11, or my Muslim detention dream I had four years ago...
DepthsofSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 09:40 AM   #16
black_heart

I don't believe in Dream books... my brother has one and it's a load of crap. Dreams are about your subconscious mind, an individual mind. A person will dream about certain things that relate to their own life, mostly about secrets, fears, goals etc. Dreams are personal and only show the individual's inner thoughts and worries. I also don't believe in horoscopes because how can something claiming to be personal apply to hundreds of people?
Anyway, I think you can analyse your own dreams... just imagine you are analysing someone else's dream. Personally I would say your dream signifies a lack of self confidence and that you rely on others to guide you along your life at this present time. The school situation could signify how you are stuck in the past somehow. I do like the idea that it's symbolic, that the bus represents a soon-coming opportunity you should not miss. This makes sense but I don't personally believe that dreams reveal the future. I think that dreams show the past and present through images and feelings

However an incident did change my mind but it could've just been a coincidence. I had a dream nearly a year ago where a random image of my aunt and uncle popped into my head but not for very long. They were telling each other they loved each other and cuddling on a sofa really in love. I woke up thinking this was an odd thing to dream about particularly as I hadn't seen them lately or talked about them or anything. Then a week later that uncle died suddenly without a cause of death (they still don't know). And I felt guilty for not saying anything about my dream.

If you have unusual dreams, ALWAYS tell someone about it!
black_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 12:54 PM   #17
nosunshine

My dreams always end when they get to the most interesting part
nosunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 05:26 PM   #18
DarkPrayer

Location: In a place covered in darkness but filled with only good people
Quote:
This one is a little touchy so forgive me if I'm wrong. Sounds like a struggle that both you and your mom were involved in and it encompassed your life, then your mom went ahead and left you(metaphorically not literally) behind and you needed her support.

I am going to state this again, this is what I make of it, and this one could be on a touchy subject so i apologize if i got it wrong.
Actually, you are half right. However, my Mom did not, and will never, leave me. A bit after I stopped having those dreams I turned 11 and my Mom and I started fighting non-stop. I started to hate her (and still do) for no good reason. I'd yell, fight, argue, and disobey. I sitll do all of that, though I think I have gotten a bit better. The dream was warning me that mny relatrionship with my Mom was about to go down the moment I became a pre-teen. We are stil struggling and nowhere near to improving but eventually we will right?
DarkPrayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 05:46 PM   #19
korinna5555

Um.. *summons the courage to post this*
I have a lot of dreams about being a teen mom.. and not to the one that I lost.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:41 PM   #20
DepthsofSpace

(I'd love to have someone take a stab at mine... What does it mean? XD)

Goffs think you have to rip off the wings of a butterfly to show your love.

Goths know that love has already broken the wings of a butterfly on a wheel.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:47 PM   #21
korinna5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepthsofSpace
Are you sure you guys want to know mine? I remember a lot of my dreams in vivid detail, and reflecting back on them years later can be scary.

This one I put into a blog and posted a while back. This is from almost a year ago, and scary looking back on it, this was before I even really began to express my Goth-y tendencies, though you might argue it does have a Gothic flair to it. Warning: I was also listening to rap at this time, and it influenced my writing style.
From: My Live Journal (It's editing the URL for some assine reason)
Tyler Had a Dream. A Very Odd Dream

A dream about gang/turf wars, revolution and drive-by shooting in NYC. That was the normal part. I have those all the time. You know, the "hold a 'Matic, when I'm at it. Start static and you splattered" type dream. The type I enjoy. This dream was very long, but I can only remember a few parts of it. The parts that bothered me is what I remember. Badly. That's right, the dream bothered me. Hence why I am writing it down.

So, I'm in the hall of an office complex, bunkered down behind a chunk of concrete. I pop up and spray and pray with an Uzi into the rising smoke from the fight. I'm yelling back to the other guys to make sure we don't get flanked. I turned back around to fire again and off to the side a woman is standing there. Not just any woman though, she was... This will sound weird, but quite gorgeous. She was wearing this long red dress and a black cape, and had long dark brown hair. And she was just standing there as bullets are lighting up the hall, slowly walking looking at the bodies of the gang we were mowing down. I turn around and yell “watch your fire! Civilian on the left!” and when I turned back she was gone. I turn back around and everything goes silent and she’s standing there looking right at me. She had a sort of strange sad smile on her face and instantly I realized I wasn’t in the hall any more. I’m in the seats of an dimly lit, old theater.

So, at this point. I’m like, “What The <expletive deleted>?!”. I mean, <voice=“FPS_Doug”> one second I’m ownin’ some punks on full auto, next second I’m in an abandoned theater with some chick in red. What is up with that?</”voice”> What was strange, is she was talking this whole time, but I couldn’t understand or remember what she said. She had this sort of naïve aire about her, so I wasn’t really paying attention. I’m not sure how long this went on, but the next thing I remember was being back in normal world, driving a Caddy towards the Rockwood Airport. As we’re pulling up the road to the airport, the guys in my car are firing at a few gunners set up a long the road, and I’m dodging craters, when suddenly we hit, or were hit by some explosive. The car slides off the road (one of those annoying dream moments where you can’t do anything) and we wreak into the fence. I glance over to see if the guy in the right side is still there, or at least what is left of him and guess what? He’s not there, she is. And everyone else is gone as well and it is silent again. Very confused, I look out the shattered driver side window of the to see a guy (enemy) running towards me with a very long blade and gets cut down by a few shots. I turn back to her and there is my passenger shouting “Go! Go! Go!” at me. Past this I don’t remember much, just driving off and more fighting in some strange buildings.

Scene comes to a part where I am in I guess our base camp, talking and cleaning weapons with a few guys, when I spot her again. Just walking atop a hill. I turn to one of the guys and ask if they could hold a minute, that I need to go talk to someone, but when I get up, she's gone. I sort of sit back down and the other two are slightly confused looking, before starting to talk again, then a feel something against my shoulder and a blood red cape almost envelopes me. I am then, once again, transported to another location. This time the house I lived in when I was in North Carolina. I’m sitting in the upstairs hall off of my bedroom, Indian style. She’s sitting straight in front of me, and a pile of Legos between us. At this point she starts building with them, explaining to me all my misconceptions about history, starting with the Roman Empire, the Hundred Year War, Rise and Fall of the British empire, etc. I mean, this was really.. Strange. Then at the end of it all, she says very softly, “I think it is time for you to go back, now.” And poof, I wake up. Exactly one minute before my alarm clock goes off.

So, anyways. I’m still sort of in a O.o mode about it, just gives you a very strange feeling. Any thoughts, or did somebody put something in my coffee the previous night?

Note: I was not under the influence of drugs, alcohol or any other substance other than Starbucks coffee that night.
^^ Meep?

Wait till I give my currency/despotistic future dream I had at age 11, or my Muslim detention dream I had four years ago...
*takes a stab*
Perhaps you have a hidden violent nature.. and/or psychological issues. Maybe you should visit a therapist..
Old 11-20-2007, 08:46 PM   #22
DepthsofSpace

Quote:
Originally Posted by korinna5555
*takes a stab*
Perhaps you have a hidden violent nature.. and/or psychological issues. Maybe you should visit a therapist..
This is already well known. Most of my dreams I have involve immense amounts of gunplay and other violent acts. And cars. Large, expensive cars driven at reckless speeds, fleeing from (crappy American made) white sedans with blue lights. Okay, so not always, but it does happen more than is natural. And I never really watched shoot-'em-up flicks, or played a lot of video games in my life.

When I was 12 or so, I had a dream that all of North America was taken over by some government/group (I kept thinking the Chinese in the dream (because some dissident old-timers kept calling them 'communist', and back then the only communist I knew were the Chinesse), but all the troops looked American), and they were forcing changes. Problem was, no one cared. They changed the currency first, and then told people when they could drive, and where they could go when they did. I just remember riding in the family van and getting stoped everywhere around our town at roadblacks with armored vehicles. And then they had everyone go to long classes on their military bases (where I started steeling things, including files ^_^). This dream was long before I got into politics and my family wasn't really that political, and if anything they were social conservitives.

Or the one that really made me think and leave my conservitive roots (eventually leading me to anti-authoritarianism) was a dream I had where there was a nuclear or chemical attack on NYC or DC (I wrote it down the next morning and a friend used it to write a short story for my birthday a couple years back. I had this dream about three years ago, and in it I was going to college in Chattnooga, TN. My roommate/friend was Pakistanian and when the attack happened we were driving back towards where I lived (along highway 58, FYI. A lot of my dreams are very detailed in locations, though sometimes they are jumbled) in a white minvan. We hear about the attack on the radio and continue driving, when we come upon a roadblock (I have never been through a real roadblack in my life yet. Thank God... :|). There were two Humvees blocking the road and armed US troops. They told us to get out of the vehicle and when we did, my friend went for his ID in his pocket and one of the soliders just shot him. Before this, people died in my dreams, but I never remember feeling loss (unless the dream focused on that loss). I just went numb and tred to scream but I couldn't. and next thing I knew I was in a barn like sturcture with a lot of other people. Mostly forigners, it was very much like a prison camp, and it just felt aweful. A lot of it reminded me of a scene from the film 'The Hiding Place', which I had viewed a few months prior to this dream.

Let me stop and say, before this, let me say if you had asked me whether or not detaining people of a background en mass, after an attack was plausible and recomended, I would have given you my full support for the detention.

Back to the dream...

It felt dreadful, and part of me got into that dream-state where I knew it was a dream, and I could wake-up if I wanted to. I sorta let it go on and at somepoint while having conversations with people in this stockyard, a group began planning a revolt and picking up anything. I picked up a rusty piece of metal and when the head of the 'camp' entered the building, I just sunk it into her face.

Another note: I never actually kill people up close in my dreams, and it made me sick to my stomach, even when I thought about it the next morning.

Anyways, she's down and chaos ensues. Everything gets fairly wierd, as dreams do and next I remember I'm in a stripmall, trying to avoid police (somewhere I escaped the 'camp'). I make my way into a bar at one point and my younger brother is there, having a drink (do you know how odd it is for your them 14 year-old brother to be at a bar? He looked much older though) We talk and then he picks up a duffel bag and tells me to come to the restrooms. Locking the door, he opens it and hands me a couple of handguns. I ask what they are for and he just says, 'it's time for us to fight them'. I don't really remember what I said to him, but I remember feeling scared and getting out of there quickly, though I kept the weapons. Somehow I was later in a neighborhood when I saw my friend (one-time girlfriend, actually. The one that turned this into a story later on) climbing out of a small car. I start to run towards her, and call out and jut before I get to her she draws a pistol and shoots me. I of course woke up at this point, and that was the end of the dream. It still to this day lingers in my head, and devoting the last two years to politics and actually the issues in that dream, have changed me alot...

Very weird I know, but I have a very active imagination...

Goffs think you have to rip off the wings of a butterfly to show your love.

Goths know that love has already broken the wings of a butterfly on a wheel.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:51 PM   #23
MollyMac

you take in more data in every blink than your brain can compute. the little nuances you miss or cannt process during wakign time end up as dreams. dreams are, in a way, your brain's dumping ground. an amalgamation of clues and snippets you missed on the initial scan but they are not processed in any order.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:14 PM   #24
Corpsey

Indeed.

For example, I have been eaten by Dinosaurs at least 5 times since I was 8 in my dreams and I have no idea how on earth that could mean anything...

Just cluttered data being dumped in an unorthodox manner.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 02:59 AM   #25
Delkaetre

I'd like it if dreams meant anything- maybe I'd have a chance of meeting that lovely semi-psychotic albino warlord-creature I used to go dancing with... He was a beautiful thing, hair and skin white as snow and eyes flashing glacial blue to hellish red as he turned, long dark robes moving as gracefully as he did. He was almost sexless- a beautiful, inhuman intelligence in a sleekly angular body. Occasionally, lacquered talons would adorn one, other, or both of his hands, painted intricately with abstract patterns in gold, white, silver and black, as of Alphonse la Mucha's swirling Art Nouveau backdrops.
Yay for recurring hauntings!
But unfortunately, dreams are not real, do not signify future events or real people and not likely to ever do so. So I'll never get that wonderful creature. Even just getting his wardrobe (and press-on nails) would make me a very happy bunny!
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Delkaetre is offline   Reply With Quote