Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 11-24-2007, 02:58 PM   #1
AngelikDemonik

Well-versed in etiquette, extraordinarily nice.

Hello...I'm new (clearly). Call me Cybil =) I an 22 years old, and from Detroit, Michigan. I am a full-time college student, pursuing a Nursing career. I have one Associate's degree, which is in Arts. I work part time in a major retail store, and I volunteer at a hospital. In what little free-time I have, I like spending time with my family/friends, sleeping, reading, and clubbing.

Nice meeting you!
AngelikDemonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 06:51 PM   #2
StasisInDarkness

Hey Cybil!

Would you mind filling out the little survey doo-hickey?

It's just helpful in getting to know someone (on a very superficial level, of course, but that's the nature of the beast, yeah?)

Welcome, anyhow!
StasisInDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 07:07 PM   #3
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Are you fully functional and anatomicly correct? Welcome.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 09:50 PM   #4
AngelikDemonik

1. What do you do? Full-time college student, part-time retail worker, volunteer at a Hospital in the infection control unit, and in what little free-time I have, I spend it worth my family/friends, reading, listening to music, or going to various industrial clubs and dancing like a complete idiot.

2. Where are you from? Detroit, Michigan, USA.

3. Who is your favorite author? Chuck Palahniuk...or anything by anyone on the human body.

4. What are your favorite films? Anything with Bela Lugosi or Johhny Depp.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? Canon

6. At your funeral? Ava Maria

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? In a cage fight against a war elephant, surrounded by flames. Or quietly in my sleep would be nice, too.

8. What kind of casket would you want? Black and silver, with a huge cross on the lid.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? Only one? Uhmm...Probably my green military style dress which comes right above my knees and buttons up the front, black fence-net tights, and my black boots.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? Not having to pay bills.

11. What's your favorite band? The bands I've been listen to MOST would lately be The Sisters of Mercy, the Dresden Dolls, KMFDM, Nightwish, Queen, Dragonforce, And One, Cruxshadows Dismantled, Wolfsheim, VNV, Within Temptation, and Creature Feature. I listen to much more, of course, but I will not bore you with all the details.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? I have an Associate's degree in Arts, and I am currently pursuing another degree in Nursing.

13. Why did you join? I enjoy meeting new people from all over, and being the poor college student that I am, I certainly don't have the money to travel.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? Girl.
Old 11-25-2007, 02:35 AM   #5
Bete Noire

Welcome.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
Bete Noire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 05:11 AM   #6
AngelikDemonik

Thank you.