Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 09-03-2007, 06:25 PM   #101
Miss Cogs

Any site made that badly shouldn't be taken so seriously...
Even I knew that. I find the site humorus though and will be good for a quick laugh everyonce in awhile.
Miss Cogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:30 PM   #102
Miss Cogs

Actually, for laughs you should go read the guestbook and read some of the entries of some of the people who actually took it seriously.
Miss Cogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 03:03 AM   #103
drewsilla

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsavanna
think of hitler, he started by just bitching about the jews then it went from that to nearly wiping them out. im not saying that its gonna happen, all im saying is that if we don't stand up against their slander then it will eventually get to that point... listen, if you want to live a life of ppl trying to bring you down because they think your too much of a pussy to stand up for your self then don't respond because your not worth my time. but if someone wants to make a point and show that we will not put up with it then send a letter them protesting. that is all what my point is about

are you not tired of people yelling at you when you pass? having stuff thrown at you? Being jumped just because you look different... its sites like those that push ppl to do it.... if you are too stupid to see that then like i said take off your coat, cover your scars on your wrist and become one of them. i for one am tired of the stuff everyone tries to put me through and you shouldn't try to put me down for trying to preserve the gothic pride, im almost 21 years old and ive been a goth scence i was 8, back then you were proud to be a goth and everyone stayed out of your way, but today it seems like they have no self pride or respect cuz they sit back wile all the world covers our name in crap..... i say don't stand for it, and make our voices heard..... thats all im trying to say
You're 21??!?? No, I'm thinking those numbers have to be switched around, because any self-respecting 21 I know of would knows how to spell and how to use the Caps Lock on the keyboard.

Goth since you were 8 and people stayed out of your way? Please. The day I'm scared of a tiny child is the day I give it all up and stick my head in the oven. Would you be happier if we all went running up and down the road screaming "Look at me!! Look at me!! Pay attention to me!! I'm in all black and I use liberal amounts of eyeliner!! I must be scary as hell!" You sound like a spoiled, bratty child and you seem to want all of us to be those sterotypical poser Goths you see at the mall on the weekends or in the movies. How sad.

REALLY hope that you are kidding about all of this! If not, man, do I feel bad for you! Just don't go cutting yourself, not everyone does that, you know.
drewsilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 05:33 AM   #104
badteccy

Is he REALLY comparing the massacre of the jews to goths being made fun of?
Wow....wow.
badteccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 05:09 PM   #105
Steppenwolf

back to topic , who cares about them ... They can shout on the streets/churchs , make webs/magazines , even buy a radio station/tv alienation base ... so what?
I get up/I get down (Yes)
Turn it on/Turn it off (Me) ............
Old 10-10-2007, 07:19 PM   #106
kimaru

Lol! She couldn't even spell maybe...how can she expect us to take her seriously when she types like a 8 year old thats missing a finger. If she wants to start a "goth" army to rebel against godhatesgoths.com, she should go to vampirefreaks.com...
kimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 07:24 PM   #107
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by badteccy
Is he REALLY comparing the massacre of the jews to goths being made fun of?
Wow....wow.
I agree it is an extreme comparison, and rather unjustified. Though I have seen a 1-5 scale of descrimination ranging from simple petty insults to all out genocide. If more incidents like the gang beating come up it'll reach level 4. That would mean public lynchings that the KKK are known for, we are only a short distance away from being one level away from all out genocide or whatever the extermination of a subculture would be called. Which is why words are needed.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 07:32 PM   #108
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Ok that's somthing new gnet censors any use of triple K (kluklux klan) and changes it into the KKK.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 08:52 PM   #109
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus
I agree it is an extreme comparison, and rather unjustified. Though I have seen a 1-5 scale of descrimination ranging from simple petty insults to all out genocide. If more incidents like the gang beating come up it'll reach level 4. That would mean public lynchings that the Mickey Mouse Klub are known for, we are only a short distance away from being one level away from all out genocide or whatever the extermination of a subculture would be called. Which is why words are needed.
Not really. Not really at all. It's never going to get to that point, because people don't give a shit about goths when it comes down to it.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 09:12 PM   #110
badteccy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus
I agree it is an extreme comparison, and rather unjustified. Though I have seen a 1-5 scale of descrimination ranging from simple petty insults to all out genocide. If more incidents like the gang beating come up it'll reach level 4. That would mean public lynchings that the Mickey Mouse Klub are known for, we are only a short distance away from being one level away from all out genocide or whatever the extermination of a subculture would be called. Which is why words are needed.
That was idiotic.
badteccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 09:35 PM   #111
Edward

Pat, you are one sick, sick person, you honestly believe that you are "more goth" than us or something, do you actually think "more goth" exists?! Gother than thou much? I came into this scene only a year ago, I am a baby compared to some of the people here, but I know as much about the scene as the rest of them, and I came into it knowing that I would be ridiculed by the plebian masses, and thats exactly what they are, uncultured fools, and if you honestly don't turn around and laugh in the face of anyone who says stupid shit to you, then you are taking this all to seriously, No country would ban an entire culture (except fascist), they aren't allowed to! The only reason people blame us about things like columbine is that they don't understand us, and what people don't understand, they fear. Your a fool. Stop cutting, clean up your life, and actually listen to people on this site, they are invaluable if you want to learn what the goth culture is actually about.

And for the record, hitler did not come into power by bitching about jews, he wanted germany back to her former glory, and he needed a scapegoat, and it wasn't just the jews, it was gypsys, homosexuals, catholics, and countless other groups. Read a book.

"Red velvet lines the black box."
~Peter Murphy

*Holding a gun to Robert Smiths Head.*
Smith: DON'T KILL ME!!!
Me: STOP EATING!!!
Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 09:50 AM   #112
Opteron_Man

what! wipe us out? like fuck they will!
Opteron_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 03:50 PM   #113
Duane

They couldn't wipe us out, even if they tried.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:19 PM   #114
Opteron_Man

Cool

wipe out goths completely? over my dead goth body!!!
Old 12-16-2007, 08:56 PM   #115
Opteron_Man

I just had a gang of jerks yell at me tonight, when I was walking home from the grocery store.
Old 12-16-2007, 09:21 PM   #116
clockworkcoffin

i think they forgot to turn off their caps lock
clockworkcoffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 09:57 PM   #117
clockworkcoffin

clearly that website is a joke and should not be taken seriously at all.
clockworkcoffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 08:15 PM   #118
thedoll

FUCK THOSE GUYZZZZ I"LL EXTERMIN8 MEEEESELF B4 THEY GET 2 ME!!!!!!!!!11

I amuse myself so much.

I'd like to do more than survive, I'd like to rub it in your face. -The Dresden Dolls
thedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 08:02 AM   #119
Signe

I do believe God Hates Goths is a humourous site, though I have not personally visited it. Though, I am aware of how it is when people give you looks of disgust and say "Maybe you shouldn't be wearing that when you _ _ _ _..." It feels like being discriminated, like "Well, we want to teach all people to stay away from scary people like you, so you probably should not show up in those clothes" Mean.
Signe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 12:51 PM   #120
Dark Clarissa

I actually have tears running down my face! NO! I'm not upset, I'm laughing my fishnet stocking off!!! roflmfao

Perhaps the OP should start a site, "godhateseveryonewhodoesntlikeme dot com" **snort**
Dark Clarissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 01:43 PM   #121
Signe

Nobody can destroy the goths!

Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatus nunc!

OK, not literally but whatever, if somebody pushes me around, to hell with them!
Old 01-08-2008, 02:00 PM   #122
Breathless Horror

Jesus...talk about crazy Threadomancy. I thought this one could finally rest in it's grave, but apparently not.

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Breathless Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 02:04 PM   #123
Signe

What's with you?
Old 01-08-2008, 02:53 PM   #124
Godslayer Jillian

It's just that this thread, exactly this one, threads about godhatesgoths.com, is the second most recurring thread everywhere after "what's a goth lol?"
Stay for a couple of months, and you'll see about three new "OMG why do people hate us?" threads talking about this site.
It gets hideously tedious.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 02:57 PM   #125
Breathless Horror

This one in particular seems to have been rescusitated at least 5 times.

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Breathless Horror is offline   Reply With Quote