Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 02-10-2008, 11:31 AM   #51
Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metabolik
You engage in pro-castration? LOL
Does not compute.

fffffaaaaiiiilllllllll
Cage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:33 AM   #52
Rosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sekhmet~
What the fuck! What are you people doing? If she is bugging you so much, then just put her on your ignore list, and forget about her. The sooner you do that, the sooner she leaves. Or stays and talks to herself. You cannot even see post when they are on your ignore list. So just do that, and leave it at that. sheesh.
Uh, I don't think I'm the one that needs to leave here.
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:34 AM   #53
JCC

Two people just added me, they're in the year below me. One of them is a cunt who is a short emo chav and the other is a girl that I don't even know past seeing her around. I've never talked to either of them. That's the bad thing about myspace. Idiots seem to think that you want to be their best friend.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:35 AM   #54
tickingstitch

Im tired of Rosie now.

I use myspace, it actually is really good for networking.

Aim: K143rsjrp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane
Oh shit!!!*tries to run away, but trips, he breaks his neck on a stool*No I know how Hilary Swank feels like.
tickingstitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:47 AM   #55
tickingstitch

Hehe, ya, add away~ ok PM your page and ill add you!

Quote:
Oh shit!!!*tries to run away, but trips, he breaks his neck on a stool*No I know how Hilary Swank feels like.
Old 02-10-2008, 11:49 AM   #56
Rosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickingstitch
Im tired of Rosie now.

I use myspace, it actually is really good for networking.
Just think how I feel about you!
Old 02-10-2008, 11:50 AM   #57
Malice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Nobody "polices" it. But you seem to have a hard time accepting certain uses of them are retarded. You are what is called a "newfag" or "EDfag".
Shut up.
I was patronising you.
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:54 AM   #58
tickingstitch

Well, I just put my space out there... hehe

http://www.myspace.com/4153321

Quote:
Old 02-10-2008, 11:57 AM   #59
tickingstitch

Rosie no one likes you and I hope you are tired of me. I dont like being mean but you should really go. Leave.

Quote:
Old 02-10-2008, 12:22 PM   #60
Rosie

Quote:
Rosie no one likes you and I hope you are tired of me. I dont like being mean but you should really go. Leave.
Correction, a bunch of faggy dumbass 20-something year old teenagers with a shitty sense of humour don't like me.

I really think you and your boyfriend should leave instead before you shit up the place any further.

Also, I've no doubt been here longer than you, despite my post count. I just didn't feel the need to spam the fuck out of the board with my faggy humour every time I logged on. And used to use a different username.

As one of the few remaining people from the "old" gothic.net, I certainly have more "right" than you to be here if it comes down to that.

You and your boyfriend fucked up a thread that was actually quite important to me. You're a cancer and little more.
Old 02-10-2008, 12:28 PM   #61
Rosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sekhmet~
Put Her On Your Ignore List Damn It!!
Hmm, while there's a chance that other tart predates my original account here, I've definitely been here a LOT longer than you have.
Old 02-10-2008, 12:56 PM   #62
Malice In Wonderland

Quote:
Correction, a bunch of faggy dumbass 20-something year old teen
20 something year old teenagers?

No...
Just no...
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 01:35 PM   #63
Lapin

(Looks at Rosie)
(Decides that she doesn't want to go there today)
(But if you call Ophelia a bitch again, I swear...)

I couldn't care less about MySpace. It's how my friends communicate in the forms of party invitations and the like. You can't lose the time and location if it's right there on a website.

I will admit that MySpace photos are pretty terrible. I have only one picture up, and it was professionally taken. I just can't do the "Hold arm away from self, snap pic" thing. It's just tacky.
Lapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 01:57 PM   #64
ZyklonB

Quote:
Correction, a bunch of faggy dumbass 20-something year old teenagers with a shitty sense of humour don't like me.

I really think you and your boyfriend should leave instead before you shit up the place any further.

Also, I've no doubt been here longer than you, despite my post count. I just didn't feel the need to spam the fuck out of the board with my faggy humour every time I logged on. And used to use a different username.

As one of the few remaining people from the "old" gothic.net, I certainly have more "right" than you to be here if it comes down to that.

You and your boyfriend fucked up a thread that was actually quite important to me. You're a cancer and little more.
Does anybody care if your from the old gothic.net? No. It doesn't matter if you've been anywhere longer than anyone. If you don't contribute much at all, what authority does that give you? It's the same as if I would have made an account on here ages before you, but had what a low ass post count. Then I come along claiming I know what's right, what's wrong, and what sense of humor people should have. It just doesn't work. Your a regular member just as much as a newbie. Deal with it.
ZyklonB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 02:50 PM   #65
Rosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyklonB
Does anybody care if your from the old gothic.net? No. It doesn't matter if you've been anywhere longer than anyone. If you don't contribute much at all, what authority does that give you?
Good point! Why do people like Duckman so much then? He doesn't "contribute" anything, just reposts lame ass phrases used by other "random" people from other shitty boards.
Old 02-10-2008, 02:51 PM   #66
Rosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapin
(Looks at Rosie)
(Decides that she doesn't want to go there today)
(But if you call Ophelia a bitch again, I swear...)
I fucking hate this shit. IMMA STANDIN UP FOR MAH FRIENDS. Sometimes your friends deserve to be called nasty names. Try having some ethics of your own instead of just IMMA STANDIN UP FOR MAH FRIENDS. Don't defend people just for the sake of it.

That's really what's going on here, anyway. Clique nonsense.
Old 02-10-2008, 03:01 PM   #67
Lapin

Quote:
I fucking hate this shit. IMMA STANDIN UP FOR MAH FRIENDS. Sometimes your friends deserve to be called nasty names. Try having some ethics of your own instead of just IMMA STANDIN UP FOR MAH FRIENDS. Don't defend people just for the sake of it.

That's really what's going on here, anyway. Clique nonsense.
Hey, guess what? I changed my mind! I'm going to go there after all!

Before I say anything else, "clique nonsense"? You will go to any lengths to blame anyone but yourself for your unpopularity. Did it ever occur to you that maybe you are a bitch, and that's why people get short with you?

Of course I'm going to stand up for my friends. They're my friends for chrissakes. When did that become a bad thing?

And what led you to believe that I had no ethics? I'm serious, where did you get that?
Old 02-10-2008, 03:01 PM   #68
tickingstitch

Rosie, Im done responding to you. Sek is on it, your being ignored.

I agree with ZyklonB as well, who cares how long you have been here, we are all members...

Quote:
Old 02-10-2008, 03:06 PM   #69
Rosie

Quote:
Hey, guess what? I changed my mind! I'm going to go there after all!

Before I say anything else, "clique nonsense"? You will go to any lengths to blame anyone but yourself for your unpopularity. Did it ever occur to you that maybe you are a bitch, and that's why people get short with you?

Of course I'm going to stand up for my friends. They're my friends for chrissakes. When did that become a bad thing?

And what led you to believe that I had no ethics? I'm serious, where did you get that?
Don't really care. I can't believe you said "blame others for popularity", as if popularity contests are some kind of logical standard. You are quite delusional.

"Does it ever occur to you" shit is what you say when you're loosing an argument. Stop appealing to the majority - it's a logical fallacy. Your argument is useless.
Old 02-10-2008, 03:10 PM   #70
Lapin

Quote:
Don't really care. I can't believe you said "blame others for popularity", as if popularity contests are some kind of logical standard. You are quite delusional.

"Does it ever occur to you" shit is what you say when you're loosing an argument. Stop appealing to the majority - it's a logical fallacy. Your argument is useless.
You can't even spell "losing".

Hint: One 'o'.
Old 02-10-2008, 03:12 PM   #71
Rosie

Quote:
You can't even spell "losing".

Hint: One 'o'.
Oh boy! Nitpicking on spelling because you're not smart enough to counter-argue. Since I have tendinitis at the moment I'm going to be more prone to common errors and slip ups as typing is distracting and awkward. What's your excuse for being shit at arguing?

I'm afraid logical fallacies come before typos every time.

Teh Sky iz blue; it's easy to see what is meant here, and it's true.

If we let gay people marry; soon; we'll all be riding boars; obviously isn't true, no matter how good the spelling or grammar is.

And oh, "loosing" is actually a word too.
Old 02-10-2008, 03:13 PM   #72
tickingstitch

Im going to put on a strap on and fuck the shit out of Rosie.

Quote:
Old 02-10-2008, 03:14 PM   #73
Rosie

Quote:
Im going to put on a strap on
I wasn't aware you needed one Give you act like a massive dick anyway.
Old 02-10-2008, 03:14 PM   #74
Lapin

There was nothing to argue against. You nitpicked what I said with longer sentences that actually had zero substance to them.

I figured it would be fun to do the same thing.
Old 02-10-2008, 03:15 PM   #75
tickingstitch

Quote:
I wasn't aware you needed one Give you act like a massive dick anyway.
I do and Im not afraid to use it to teach you a lesson :~)

Quote: