Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 05-28-2008, 12:28 AM   #226
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampireboy
I get called emo and I hate it
but I don't mind to be called vampireboy
What's the bloody difference? One is a whiny, pathetic lot, and the other one is a mostly gay, whiney and pathetic lot, usually from the illiterate bowels of a ricecooker these days. Ketchup bottles not included.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 12:41 AM   #227
Solumina

hehehe Meth, I love you
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 11:59 AM   #228
Maldarion_Haliax

I never really put much stock in it,but the other day I was called Emo for the first time and I was suprised at how much it offened me.I know ultimately it doesn't matter what someone else thinks but I know now that I don't take kindly to being called emo...or something I'm not for that matter.
Maldarion_Haliax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 09:29 AM   #229
The_Different

The people at school leave me alone because they know that I'll kick their asses. But they talk behind my back and then go and say I'm their best freind, then they stab me in the back. The person I have to worry about is my mom and dad, they don't want to accept who I really am and their holding me back. By the way, what you said about vampires offends me. I'm one and I don't worship satan. But you guys don't have to believe me if you don't want to. Whatever, I don't really care, so yeah...
The_Different is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 09:41 AM   #230
Wormboy

Post an introduction. Vampires don't exist. Grow up. Oh, and for your own sake, move from Kansas.

Kontan - "Eventually, you ended up looking like the freaking grim reaper towards the end of the game.
Now we got this cracked out jungle hobo...."
Wormboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 09:46 AM   #231
Wormboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magickaykay
I usually wear clothes from hottopic and studded belts and the like...people think im trying to dress "white" which i still dont understand.So i think I get it pretty bad...
Yeah I never quite understood that. I also don't understand why so many people WANT to look like everyone else in their ethnicity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magickaykay
african american
Fuck you. That's the dumbest term I've come across to refer to people. Politically correct bullshit. You're black. You call Caucasians white, then you're black. End of discussion.

Kontan - "Eventually, you ended up looking like the freaking grim reaper towards the end of the game.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:53 AM   #232
The_Different

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormboy
Post an introduction. Vampires don't exist. Grow up. Oh, and for your own sake, move from Kansas.
Yeah, remember what you just said when I track you down and suck your blood. I don't wanna kill anyone. And do you have any proof that vampires don't exist. I have proof, and my proof is me, my best freinds, and Ileah.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:30 AM   #233
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Different
Yeah, remember what you just said when I track you down and suck your blood. I don't wanna kill anyone. And do you have any proof that vampires don't exist. I have proof, and my proof is me, my best freinds, and Ileah.
I have some proof that vampires don't exist;

http://www.science.ca/images/Brain_Witelson.jpg
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 10:35 AM   #234
The_Different

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
I have some proof that vampires don't exist;
How is that proof. It's a brain, so what. And are you stalking me or something?
Old 05-30-2008, 10:43 AM   #235
JCC

Quote:
How is that proof. It's a brain, so what.

I've never resorted to this meme before, but fuck it;

*facepalm*
Old 05-30-2008, 10:58 AM   #236
manequin

Heh, every day!!! But then again wearing bright red lipstick, skintight red and black beetlejuice style trousers with platform boots and enough hairspray to rip a giant hole in the ozone layer for non uniform day at school might not have been a clever idea... oh well bruise fade.
manequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 10:59 AM   #237
I Am Great.

It's all gone durrrrrrrrrrrr................
I Am Great. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 11:25 AM   #238
I Am Great.

Also, the modern idea of the vampire was thought up as a kind of fable to stop people from going out and having sex with prostitutes way back when. They come out at night, they're erotic and then they essentially give you a disease. Prostitutes came out at night, fucked you and gave you syphilis.

Way to be cool, yeah!
I Am Great. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 03:55 PM   #239
Wormboy

Quote:
I have this funny little thing called logic. Sucking blood can give you a plethora of diseases. Furthermore, I would love for you to come find me. I'll shove my size twelve steel toe boot in your temple and let's see how much of a vampire you really are you delusional nitwit.

Old 05-30-2008, 03:57 PM   #240
Wormboy

Quote:
How is that proof. It's a brain, so what. And are you stalking me or something?
Please kill yourself. You're lowering the average IQ in Kansas, and that state's IQ didn't need anything to lower it more than the average citizens.

Old 05-30-2008, 04:41 PM   #241
Stormtrooper of Death

PWND! I'm with Wormboy, mess with me and you get knifed boyo.
Old 05-30-2008, 07:39 PM   #242
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Stay your anger, my brother, we have nothing to prove. Soon, the nightkind will rise and strip these mortals of their arrogance, exacting compensation in flesh and blood for their oppression of our people. Even now, I and the other elders are constructing a weapon, a weapon of such boundless power that their pathetic knives and steel-toed boots will be as mere toys in the face of its might. A blade of fire, ushered forth from the paradise of those who shirk the sun to lay scorching waste to the humans' cities, reduce their odious 'civilization' to smoldering rubble. This is the vengeance of this world's true heirs incarnated, this is the sword of our fallen warriors and the scepter of our fallen kings, this is a laser on the moon!
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 07:59 PM   #243
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus
Stay your anger, my brother, we have nothing to prove. Soon, the nightkind will rise and strip these mortals of their arrogance, exacting compensation in flesh and blood for their oppression of our people. Even now, I and the other elders are constructing a weapon, a weapon of such boundless power that their pathetic knives and steel-toed boots will be as mere toys in the face of its might. A blade of fire, ushered forth from the paradise of those who shirk the sun to lay scorching waste to the humans' cities, reduce their odious 'civilization' to smoldering rubble. This is the vengeance of this world's true heirs incarnated, this is the sword of our fallen warriors and the scepter of our fallen kings, this is a laser on the moon!
Oh my.....
Opteron_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 08:48 PM   #244
DepthsofSpace

^^ That made me happy inside.

Most of the time, I don't get too much flak, I dress fairly conservatively, just lots of blacks and grays. I usually get joking, but positive remarks (like a few old-times at the airport randomly call me 'Johnny Cash'). I sometimes got the 'emo' thing, to which I usually flippantly respond that I don't care or listen to early 90's off-shoots of hardcore punk. Sadly no one ever gets it.

Goffs think you have to rip off the wings of a butterfly to show your love.

Goths know that love has already broken the wings of a butterfly on a wheel.
DepthsofSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 10:50 PM   #245
bleedingheart344

Quote:
I just had to end my gnet break to point out the fact that this guy just said him and his friends were proof that vampires DON'T exist.
Old 05-31-2008, 06:52 AM   #246
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingheart344
I just had to end my gnet break to point out the fact that this guy just said him and his friends were proof that vampires DON'T exist.
Actually, I think it's just that his/her grammar sucks.

Also, Gothicus' post made me cream myself.
Old 05-31-2008, 05:05 PM   #247
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
And do you have any proof that vampires don't exist. I have proof, and my proof is me, my best freinds, and Ileah.
I have proof they don't exist. I killed all vampires forty two years ago.
My proof: I'm motherfisting God.
Suck On That!

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 11:33 PM   #248
Scareebowfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifix
Do people ever make fun of your gothic apperence? I had a guy last night at my youth group tell me I looked like a vampire. First off, I was a little offended because I AM NOT A VAMPIRE DEVIL WORSHIPPER!!!!!!! How many times do I have to say it?? Then, honestly, once I really thought about it, I was just annoyed at him and didn't really care what he thought. Everyone has a right to their own opinions and his doesn't effect my life one way or another, you know? Anyhoo, anyone pick on y'all at all?

Most people who dress a little different from my experience get picked on,left out made to look like a fool. Then again some people who are different are admired. But either way being different to the norm is bound to get some sorta reaction.
Scareebowfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:34 AM   #249
Maldarion_Haliax

Ok,normally I'm a "whatever floats your boat" kinda person but claiming to be a vampire is just ignorant,I mean I highly doubt that you're immortal,and burst into flames when you go out during the day.I would also think that a vampire would have more to do with eternity than spend it online.
I love vampires and vampire novels,and the thought of immortality and would love to become one but all it's only a fantasy for God's sake.
Maldarion_Haliax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 06:05 PM   #250
XxBloodyrosexX

That's how almost everyone is. As people are they need to feel superior. The best and easiest way is to make fun of how you look. It's something everyone notices but doesn't really effect the rest of your life (compaired to intelligence) it's easy to see. Teenagers are just hopeless fools mostly. It's sad. prejudices mostly
XxBloodyrosexX is offline   Reply With Quote