Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 07-07-2008, 09:49 AM   #26
Breathless Horror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opteron_Man
Hey it's Canada. Everything has expensive prices and are cheaply made. That is one of the MANY reasons why Canada rubs me in the wrong direction.
Dude, I live in Ottawa, I'm basically as "in" Canada as it gets.

Having never been to the Sou Sault Marie (sp?) I can't speak for the people there, but the people here are usually quite nice. It's not often you see a man in his late 40's out with his wife on Canada day at midnight approach a group of teen punks (as in half of us are actually punks) arguing about pizza money and randomly give us $5 saying only "that should cover it guys".

As to the States being better than Canada, they aren't really comparable. The whole attitudes of the nations are almost completely different. It could just be my bad luck, but last I was in America I ran in to several rather rude and nasty rednecks, but to each thier own.

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Breathless Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 11:39 AM   #27
Opteron_Man

I took some new photos after I washed the dried blood off. I had also cheered up a bit since yesturday!
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...n/IMG_0453.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...n/IMG_0455.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...n/IMG_0456.jpg

I don't know why, but my face reminds me of gothicus's face. I like what I see.
Opteron_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 03:15 PM   #28
Opteron_Man

I was in the bathroom and I was brushing my hair. Well, I caught my nose piercing and wrenched it out! I saw just as much blood as I did yesturday when I caught it on that milkshake lid!
As blood was pouring, I quickly poked the sucker back in! The pain was tremendous! I feel weak a bit. I got my sink covered in blood along with the floor and everything else I was near. I took a few photos when it slowed down.
The photos are gross, don't open them if you can't stand the sight of blood. I have rarly seen that much blood!

I feel totally miserable and light headed and it shows in the photographs.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...n/IMG_0462.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...n/IMG_0463.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...n/IMG_0459.jpg
Old 07-07-2008, 03:17 PM   #29
honeythorn

Good grief man be careful! That isn't right at all. You really shouldn't bleed like that . I'd say the woman caught a few blood vessels when she pierced it. Just be really wary around touching or putting ANYTHING near your face.

I found a stud annoyed me. The anchor/metal inside my nose was irritating and I kept feeling like I needed to snort/sniff it out ( sorry gross I know ) . So I swapped to a ring.

I contemplated getting a nipple done as I have seen the most beautiful piece of jewellery, but I have heard many stories from people who've had it done about how painful it is, and also most of them have ended up catching it or rolling on it in the night, which was excruciating. My friend had hers done, and she has small breasts. She had such a hellish time trying to sleep that she ended up removing it. I'm not blowing my own horn here but my jigglies are a fair bit bigger than hers, and they like to go wandering about the bed in the night. I dread to think of the pain I'd have if I rolled on one
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 03:24 PM   #30
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn
Good grief man be careful! That isn't right at all. You really shouldn't bleed like that . I'd say the woman caught a few blood vessels when she pierced it. Just be really wary around touching or putting ANYTHING near your face.

I found a stud annoyed me. The anchor/metal inside my nose was irritating and I kept feeling like I needed to snort/sniff it out ( sorry gross I know ) . So I swapped to a ring.

I contemplated getting a nipple done as I have seen the most beautiful piece of jewellery, but I have heard many stories from people who've had it done about how painful it is, and also most of them have ended up catching it or rolling on it in the night, which was excruciating. My friend had hers done, and she has small breasts. She had such a hellish time trying to sleep that she ended up removing it. I'm not blowing my own horn here but my jigglies are a fair bit bigger than hers, and they like to go wandering about the bed in the night. I dread to think of the pain I'd have if I rolled on one
Yes, I have heard the same thing. Someone I know that has big boobs had actully torn one or both out during sex or something.
Old 07-07-2008, 03:27 PM   #31
Opteron_Man

If anyone was curious that fine spray was because so much blood had been coming out that it fulled my mouth and a spat a mouthfull of it out as fast as I could cause it was gross. I feel weak right now light headded if my sentrecne construction is a bit off, well thats why. My grama stongly told me to drink ginger ale and to eat. She knows I don't like to eat.
Old 07-07-2008, 04:23 PM   #32
honeythorn

Quote:
Yes, I have heard the same thing. Someone I know that has big boobs had actully torn one or both out during sex or something.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 05:28 PM   #33
Opteron_Man

Quote:

I realise now that I have been fucked because I stupidly went to some place tucked away in the mall. They were too expensive for the job being done. I found out later that I should have gone to a proper tatto parlor. I couldn't get her to put a ring in like I wanted she didn't have any and wouldn't put in a "third party" one. I was ripped off and I am pissed.
Old 07-07-2008, 05:38 PM   #34
Xombie

Hm. You actually look like 8 times more attractive with blood all over you.

Anywho, SHIT, that's a lot of blood for a goddamn nose ring. Something definitely went wrong, and I don't recomment keeping the piercing. I understand that you paid a lot of money for it (too much, at that), but I think it would be in your best interest to just take it out and let it heal. If you still want it, since I will admit that it looks quite good, get the other side done later, and have somebody do it who isn't found in the mall.
Xombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 05:56 PM   #35
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xombie
Hm. You actually look like 8 times more attractive with blood all over you.

Anywho, SHIT, that's a lot of blood for a goddamn nose ring. Something definitely went wrong, and I don't recomment keeping the piercing. I understand that you paid a lot of money for it (too much, at that), but I think it would be in your best interest to just take it out and let it heal. If you still want it, since I will admit that it looks quite good, get the other side done later, and have somebody do it who isn't found in the mall.
That's sweet of you to say. Thankies.
Tell me Xombie, why shouldn't I leave it in?
The reason why I got it in the right side is because I allready have two piercing on the left side. One in my left eyebrow, and one on the left side of my lower lip. I wanted to try to even things out a bit.
Old 07-07-2008, 06:44 PM   #36
Xombie

Well, like Honeythorn said, the woman could have pierced a vessel, and in that case it won't heal as quickly, or as well, as you'd like it to. It wouldn't be a good idea to take it out and pierce the same place, because piercing scar tissue is a bitch, and it can be pretty painful.
Xombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 06:46 PM   #37
ForgetThisLostLenore

Wow, I haven't had any trouble with mine. I got mine 2 weeks ago, and it's been wonderful. The most trouble I've had is the jewelry being l-shaped, so it turns around and pokes out the bottom of my nose. Otherwise, I've been cleaning it with a seasalt solution that they gave me, and it doesn't hurt at all anymore. 2 weeks until I can put a ring in!!

Personally though, with as much trouble as you've had, I'd let it close and get it repierced. Go to a tattoo parlor, one that's got a good reputation, and they will do a lot better job for a lot less money. The one I went to charges $25 and I only had to pay an extra $7 for being a minor.
ForgetThisLostLenore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 06:58 PM   #38
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
I was ripped off and I am pissed.
You can't say you were ripped off if you just didn't find out the way you should have had it done.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 07:18 PM   #39
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgetThisLostLenore
The most trouble I've had is the jewelry being l-shaped, so it turns around and pokes out the bottom of my nose.
When my friend's piercing sticks out it looks like she has a booger hanging out of her nose.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 07:43 PM   #40
Breathless Horror

Quote:

I contemplated getting a nipple done as I have seen the most beautiful piece of jewellery, but I have heard many stories from people who've had it done about how painful it is
I'm planning on getting at least one of my nipples done in august. I'm so excited, but at the same time nervous for that very reason ^

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Breathless Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 07:52 PM   #41
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
You can't say you were ripped off if you just didn't find out the way you should have had it done.
Bad wording I guess. It was my own stupidity for going for the first place I saw.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:38 PM   #42
Opteron_Man

Quote:
I had found a picture of you standing in a kitchen and I must say you look very nice! I think that you are a very beautiful woman!
Old 07-07-2008, 08:39 PM   #43
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Bad wording I guess. It was my own stupidity for going for the first place I saw.
Right.

That's not getting ripped off, it's just being an idiot.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:54 PM   #44
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Right.

That's not getting ripped off, it's just being an idiot.
Yeah, if I had done a little research, I could of saved some cash.
Live and learn. If I live I guess I will learn!
Uh, you don't really need to rub it in my face that it was an stupid thing to go to that shop Underwater Ophelia. I know, believe me I know that there are better places.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:09 PM   #45
AngelikDemonik

The only time mine ever let any blood out was due to a very drunken incident. It was ripped out. I had it coming.

I had it re-pierced right over the scar tissue, and it wasn't THAT bad (in comparsion to the first time and my industrial). Everyone has different tolerances for pain, though, and scar tissue is thicker.

Keep it clean and be VERY careful. Check out what type of metal it is, too.

http://www.myspace.com/dancemydarling

AIM: ThisIsntSybil
AngelikDemonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:58 AM   #46
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelikDemonik
The only time mine ever let any blood out was due to a very drunken incident. It was ripped out. I had it coming.

I had it re-pierced right over the scar tissue, and it wasn't THAT bad (in comparsion to the first time and my industrial). Everyone has different tolerances for pain, though, and scar tissue is thicker.

Keep it clean and be VERY careful. Check out what type of metal it is, too.
All my piercings are made from titanium. Sure it hurt but it was just as fun as the other piercings!
Old 07-08-2008, 10:04 AM   #47
ForgetThisLostLenore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying_Crimson_Tears
When my friend's piercing sticks out it looks like she has a booger hanging out of her nose.
Yeah, I've heard booger and really long nose hair :P
ForgetThisLostLenore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:09 AM   #48
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgetThisLostLenore
Yeah, I've heard booger and really long nose hair :P
Ha ha. Yeah, I told her it looked like one of her nose hairs. Of course she has an actual problem with those too. :/

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:11 AM   #49
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying_Crimson_Tears
Ha ha. Yeah, I told her it looked like one of her nose hairs. Of course she has an actual problem with those too. :/
Me too. Yuck!
Old 07-08-2008, 10:30 AM   #50
Mir

COCK COCK COKC COCK CoCK!
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote