Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 08-24-2008, 08:50 AM   #51
Deadmanwalking_05

That is were the roles should stay.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 09:11 AM   #52
Tam Li Hua

Deadman: I dunno. I mean, those who are immersed in the BDSM lifestyle full-time seem to be content.

I say if it makes a person content [and it's of course safe and not abusive in the bad way], then go for it! ^__^
Old 08-25-2008, 12:29 PM   #53
Deadmanwalking_05

I wouldn't really mind for it being full time (No I wouldn't go out of my way to shame the person in public or anything like that) They could wear what they felt like but I'm not the type to just stand by and watch my girl be felt up by another person (I'm loyal,and I expect for my lady to be loyal,if not the door can hit her on the ass on her way out)
Old 08-25-2008, 12:38 PM   #54
Tam Li Hua

Deadman: I'm confused; why would she be felt up by another person? O.o Part of the BDSM lifestyle is that the sub absolutely trusts the Dom; often the first thing the Dom tells the sub, or slave, is to take care of themselves above all else.

I think we may be talking about two different things. lol
Old 08-25-2008, 12:48 PM   #55
Deadmanwalking_05

I was just throwing my two cents in as far as Barghest was concerned,(Being un loyal).

Me and you though are talking about the same thing.
Old 08-25-2008, 02:39 PM   #56
Solumina

Just for the record being polyamorous does not mean that you are not loyal, it just means that there are more than two people in the mix. You can be in a loyal, supportive relationship with two or more people and as long as there are aware of each other, and you are loyal to all of them, then you would still be a loyal partner
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:44 PM   #57
Deadmanwalking_05

True but I'm talking about if someone is going out on an unknowing Bf or Gf.

If they know that more than one person is involved in the relationship that's fine.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:47 PM   #58
Barghest

Ok, you're right, that's a semantics issue on the word "loyal". I was just using it in terms of sexual monogomy = loyalty, and you're right, it does not equate.
Barghest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 08:05 PM   #59
Deadmanwalking_05

Do the other guys or girls (Don't really know you all that well) know about each other? If so that is being loyal as in telling the truth,or do they think that they are the only ones in the relationship with you?

I'm not trying to judge you.
Old 09-05-2008, 12:41 AM   #60
LilMizNitemare

Bondage, S&M, Role-playing...what's not to love?
LilMizNitemare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 04:10 AM   #61
Delkaetre

Open relationships are functional when all parties are aware of the situation. You can have a relationship equally balanced between a few people instead of just two (the usual form of poly), or a couple who have the agreement that they can have sex with others (the usual form of open, allowing the couple to play with others but still ultimately being a couple), though naturally there are wide variations on both of these and more besides.
As for BDSM, I'm very much dominant. I enjoy inflicting pain to a certain degree, but above all else is the art of pleasure and sensation. Pain stops being interesting to me when the sub's tone of voice changes from "owww, that's good" to "Ow! No, really, that's enough". I'm most at home using paddles, crops or my own hands for physical impact- floggers are wonderful, but not always quite my thing. I'm experimenting more with restraint and sensory deprivation lately as well. The difference that a blindfold makes to a scene is immeasurable.
I could do with a good domestic submissive, but they're hard to find and take time and resources that at the moment I just don't have to devote to a stay-at-home or even an otherwise employed domestic.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Delkaetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 04:54 AM   #62
Deadmanwalking_05

I agree with you on the subject of open relationships.

As long as everybody knows,it's cool.

On the subject of submissives...

Yes I have to say good submissives (Females) are few and far between.