Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-04-2008, 10:19 PM   #201
The Antichrist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimatrix 00
She was slagging me off in the yard, and it's been happening for ages, so I just turned around and smacked her down to the ground with my school bag. Then I slapped her face while she was on the ground, then when she got up I tripped her up. Then I proceeded to pull her hair, then slap her in the face and breasts. Then I punched her in the face and busted her ugly big nose and cheek. Then I kicked her in her pussy. Everyone saw it. I know I shouldnt feel this way, but I feel a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
Doesn't it feel good to unlease some anger.This is what I got suspended for.This punk ass decided one day to pump his nuts up enough to swing at me.This punk is like 5'5 130 lbs soacking wet and i'm 6'5 250 lbs.Well he hit me and I told him to do it again.And I let him.This really pissed me off.So I beat the shit out of him.He looked like death warmed over.Any way I can't even describe how good that felt.Most people now will only talk shit and not back it up.
The Antichrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:21 PM   #202
Duane

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Antichrist
Doesn't it feel good to unlease some anger.This is what I got suspended for.This punk ass decided one day to pump his nuts up enough to swing at me.This punk is like 5'5 130 lbs soacking wet and i'm 6'5 250 lbs.Well he hit me and I told him to do it again.And I let him.This really pissed me off.So I beat the shit out of him.He looked like death warmed over.Any way I can't even describe how good that felt.Most people now will only talk shit and not back it up.
Look Uni, it's your soul mate!
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 07:04 AM   #203
Underwater Ophelia

Tam, whether or not intelligent people are asses about has no effect on the intelligence, or their usefulness.

From all accounts I've heard, Feynman was a real asshole and a womanizer, but he was positively brilliant.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 07:33 AM   #204
Tam Li Hua

Ophie: Eh, I suppose you're right.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:37 AM   #205
Tam Li Hua

Quote:
That sounds like a bit of a different situation, though; that guy hit you first, provoking a fight.

In Uni's position, the girl she beat up was obviously not interested in a physical fight.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:12 AM   #206
JCC

Plato wasn't intelligent. I like the Republic, it's an interesting book, but Plato was a stupid motherfucker and the Republic basically endorses ultra-fascism.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 09:24 AM   #207
Unimatrix 00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam Li Hua
2 Questions:

1. Exactly what was this girl saying to you, and for how long? [I. E., how long had she been teasing you?]

2. What exactly, if I may be so bold to ask, was your punishment from your parents?
She's a fucking shitface. She calls me a freak and an emo and tells me I look like a man (which I do not obviously). She's always calling me ugly and tells me I look like something out of Jack and the Beanstalk and other fairytales.

Ugh stupid girl. I said before, my punishment was to apologize to the girl (which I didn't. Even if i wanted to she wouldn't let me near her hahahaha).
Unimatrix 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 09:36 AM   #208
Tam Li Hua

Uni: Wait...that's it? Geez, that's nothing! That's playground crap! I can't believe you actually let her get to you if that's all she was saying. :/

While in high school, I once had a cousin disown me; she said that I shouldn't tell anyone we were related, because she would be too embarrassed about it.

Now that's degrading. Add to that the fact that I was the weird, dirty bookish kid in the front of class, and yeah...I didn't have that great of an experience myself.

But I got through it without hitting any other students, no matter what they said about me or how I felt about them.

Imagine that.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:38 AM   #209
Unimatrix 00

You're a stupid fool Tam li Hua. I would have first told her that it's disgraceful. Then if she did not comply, I would have boxed her. I do try and solve prblems with words, but when they don't work I get physical.

And btw, no, fights are quite uncommon in my school. That's why I got suspended for 5 days.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:40 AM   #210
Tam Li Hua

Again...how does calling me a fool make me think that you are better than her?

Augh, I'm sick of this verbal abuse; goodbye little dot.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:42 AM   #211
Disaffected Shoelaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimatrix 00
She's a fucking shitface. She calls me a freak and an emo and tells me I look like a man (which I do not obviously). She's always calling me ugly and tells me I look like something out of Jack and the Beanstalk and other fairytales.

Ugh stupid girl. I said before, my punishment was to apologize to the girl (which I didn't. Even if i wanted to she wouldn't let me near her hahahaha).
That's it? You ARE a frail little petal, aren't you?
Disaffected Shoelaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 09:43 AM   #212
Duane

Uni... stop with the bad attitude, it's getting you nowhere.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:50 AM   #213
The Antichrist

Quote:
That sounds like a bit of a different situation, though; that guy hit you first, provoking a fight.

In Uni's position, the girl she beat up was obviously not interested in a physical fight.
True but It seems some of you are bashing her for going off on someone.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:50 AM   #214
a morbid curiosity

Unimatrix, the only way to deal with idiots is to regard them as what they are--idiots. Don't take them seriously! Yes, they are annoying, but in the long run, they will have to learn that they can't treat people the way they do.
In abusing this girl, you simply made yourself look ridiculous, and you descended to her level.
Do you want people to think you're stupid?

LEARN from this experience.
a morbid curiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 09:53 AM   #215
Tam Li Hua

Quote:
True but It seems some of you are bashing her for going off on someone.
I'm not bashing her for standing up for herself. I just think that she WAY over-reacted, and has now put herself in a tough spot. :/

If she had given the girl a good tongue-lashing instead of beating her up using dirty techniques, that would be a completely different story. Or even if the girl had physically attacked her or had been tormenting her physically for a long time [i. e., pulling hair, kicking her, tripping her, slapping her, etc], then I could understand.

But that kind of beating just for some juvenile comments that were probably not even that serious? That's like beating someone up for "Yo' mama" jokes..
Old 09-05-2008, 10:02 AM   #216
The Antichrist

Quote:
I'm not bashing her for standing up for herself. I just think that she WAY over-reacted,
I can see how you think that but We really don't know how long this has been going on.A person can only put up with so much.Now she shouldn't have any more promblems out of the other girl.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:05 AM   #217
Tam Li Hua

Quote:
I can see how you think that but We really don't know how long this has been going on.A person can only put up with so much.Now she shouldn't have any more promblems out of the other girl.
True, but if Uni ends up in jail because of it, then what good is that?
Old 09-05-2008, 10:09 AM   #218
Geoluhread

That's it?
That's IT?
THAT'S IT?!!

When people said that i slept with my boss i did nothing, when people said that i go out with a certain someone, and the person who spread this said it to my face
I just laughed my ass off

Seriously girl
You got issues
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 10:10 AM   #219
The Antichrist

Quote:
True, but if Uni ends up in jail because of it, then what good is that?
She just had to apologize her and thats it.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:30 AM   #220
Jaye Jang

Anti, for the most part we're just concerned. Uni is trying to do the 'bluff and bravado' thing, which is what you do when you blow it big time and you could be looking at jail time. Judging from her pic she is NOT ugly, and the other girl was clearly a dweeb -- but Uni did overreact. It's a shame she could not have found out why the other girl was being such a byotch. (I finally found out yesterday why my tormentorsat at my job were doing just that. It all came to a 'head' at work and the end results -- for me, at least -- were hilarious. (It turned out that the other ladies have never seen a goth 'up close and personal' in their entire lives, which in my opinion is their problem, not mine, and never should have been my problem). I'm still on the wrong side of them and the boss, but the confrontation we had was so funny -- especially when they told me their opinons of goths -- that I wound up in the bathroom laughing my butt off so as not to offend them and the boss)). Too bad Uni couldn't have confronted this bubblehead and found out what her problem was, rather than 'whaling' on the twit. Then she could have gone off and laughed the other girl off for being such an idiot. That may not have won her any 'brownie points' with her peers, but at least it wouldn't get her arrested.
Jaye Jang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 11:44 AM   #221
Tam Li Hua

Quote:
She just had to apologize her and thats it.
That was the punishment that her parents laid out, but she didn't even do that. And previously, Uni said that the victim's parents may sue Uni's parents for assault and battery.

It would be a pretty open and shut case...if any of it even happened in the first place. :/ [Uni's said quite a few outrageous things since joining G.net, and never seems open to discussing anything that doesn't have to do with shock value, so I'm hesitant to completely believe her.

It's not a personal thing and I don't hold a grudge; I just have to wonder if all that stuff is actually true....]
Old 09-05-2008, 01:25 PM   #222
Calypso

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
Stop speaking for everyone, HP. A predilection for violence is no indicator for intelligence level. Emotions are one thing. Intellect is another.

And ^^ is so fucking messed up that I cannot think straihgt. Since when is the law an indicator for right and wrong and not just a feeble attempt at perceived justice- which also has nothing to do with right and wrong?
Be it what it is, it all comes down to the law is always right. Even if it's wrong, it's right. Even if it's stupid or immoral, it's right. Don't like it? Stop whining and move to change it. Nothing sheep about reality.
Calypso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 01:31 PM   #223
Unimatrix 00

Quote:
That was the punishment that her parents laid out, but she didn't even do that. And previously, Uni said that the victim's parents may sue Uni's parents for assault and battery.

It would be a pretty open and shut case...if any of it even happened in the first place. :/ [Uni's said quite a few outrageous things since joining G.net, and never seems open to discussing anything that doesn't have to do with shock value, so I'm hesitant to completely believe her.

It's not a personal thing and I don't hold a grudge; I just have to wonder if all that stuff is actually true....]
I don't get why you think I'm making shit up. Honestly, I wish I was. Outrageous? What do you want me to write about, my menstrual cycle?

I like piss fetish and the odd cigar.
I get shit from people.
I beat up this girl.

I really don't think its anything more shocking than a typical young lady's life.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:36 PM   #224
Duane

There's nothing typical about beating a person up. It's also more very shocking compared to the regular girl stuff... not that I, as a dude would know.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:37 PM   #225
a morbid curiosity

Exactly. It's not your life we are confused about, it's your attitude to it, and the way you react to things.
a morbid curiosity is offline   Reply With Quote