Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-11-2008, 12:57 PM   #251
chelseagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker_in_the_Pack
It is entirely possible to prove **** using DNA evidence, just so you know. If you report it right away, it is seldom word vs word.
That IS true (unless the rapist is smart enough to use a condom). But, the thing is that a lot of women are so traumatized and in shock afterward, that they don't report it. Then, by the time they regain some lucidity and think to report it, it's too late to do a **** kit. Then, it becomes a "he said, she said" situation.
Old 09-11-2008, 12:58 PM   #252
chelseagirl

Quote:
This, mainly. People can orgasm from thoughts alone, I have a friend who came after eating some amazing food. Not joking, so yeah, it's mainly power based.
umm...yeah....exactly what food was your friend eating? I think I'm hungry...
Old 09-11-2008, 01:42 PM   #253
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseagirl
That IS true (unless the rapist is smart enough to use a condom). But, the thing is that a lot of women are so traumatized and in shock afterward, that they don't report it. Then, by the time they regain some lucidity and think to report it, it's too late to do a **** kit. Then, it becomes a "he said, she said" situation.
Condom doesn't prevent it all. There are also small skincell issues, pubic hairs that might fall into her pubic hairs, and all sorts of small indicators.

Quote:
umm...yeah....exactly what food was your friend eating? I think I'm hungry...
My friend is an amazing intellectual but also a fucking stoner and can't rightly remember. His brain seems to only retain obscure and pretentious knowledge
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:04 PM   #254
killslowly

Dear Bleed!

Thank you for answering my questions. I know you answered them, but I asked the as a form of exercise for your mind. It was a just a reminder of the things that were discussed in an attempt to guide you into seeing the route you are taking with this "relationship".

You say that your BF does not need therapy. He is perfectly fine. In your eye he is. But in the eyes of everybody in this forum (okay, I cannot assume that, but most people here) your BF forces, coerces, convinces, whatever... into felating him, even though he is well aware of your sexual abuse, shows that he does indeed needs help. It shows an extremely selfish person who will say and do anything to get what he wants, damn the consequences.

Of course, you are in "love" with him, so you will not listen to anything anybody says. You are right, we have no right in trying to help you out with your personal problems, but you asked, so we say what we think is best for you.

You say that the "POPO" is a worthless organization that cannot or will not help you out. They are useless and your antagonistic approach to these public servants is sad and dangerous, but I digress.

You are selfish by not going to the police. This man/woman might or might have not done the same thing to other boys or girls. If you report him/her, then your case might be tied to other cases and your credibility and his/her conviction will be easier to obtain.

It is all about you, like other posters here have said ad nauseum. But it's okay. You do what you think its morally and ethically correct. If you want to be abused and taken advantage by your "boyfriend" then so be it. If you think he "loves you", then enjoy what you have so far. But a man sexing up a teen is kind of creepy. I know that Maryland Age of Consent is 14/16 with 4 years of buffering, and I know that it is acceptable in Europe. But I wonder what your mother will think of you having sex with an adult.

I am saying this from personal experience, because I used to be that guy. The one who got what he wanted, damn the consequences, damn the suffering, damn the feelings, needs and wants of the girl.

I wish you luck, and sanity, and redemption, and maturity, and no pregnancies, and most of all, much happiness.

Cheers!!!

Uncle Jerry
killslowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:35 PM   #255
Joker_in_the_Pack

The police are a bunch of wage slaves with arbitrary powers vested in them by the rich people they're payed to protect. They defend the wrong people from the wrong people. However, much like all tools, they can be useful, occasionally.

When it comes to stopping crime, the police are about as effective as Norton Anti-Virus.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:01 PM   #256
BLEED REBELION!!!

... Well my mom knows I am dating him ans she is "okay" with it. She is very nosy about our relationship, but its expected.
She likes him well enough and thinks that he is a "nice young man".
I know she doesnt really want me to have sex but I dont think she would be horribly angry as long as I was practicing "safer sex practices".

" I love 4play! Its the best thing I've ever done"
- My Boyfriend
BLEED REBELION!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:08 PM   #257
LetheanBlacklight

Quote:
The police are a bunch of wage slaves with arbitrary powers vested in them by the rich people they're payed to protect. They defend the wrong people from the wrong people. However, much like all tools, they can be useful, occasionally.

When it comes to stopping crime, the police are about as effective as Norton Anti-Virus.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 09-11-2008, 06:23 PM   #258
BLEED REBELION!!!

Pregnancies?! ohh god that would be horrible!! NEVER EVER EVER will I let myself get pregnant at least not within the next 10 years.. fuck that.
I think that this relationship is the best thing for me atm. I feel loved and I feel so much better than I used to. I think he gets how I feel much better than he did before. He always worries about me and is currently teaching me Kung fu so I can "defend myself".
He tells me how beautiful he thinks I am all the time and I think he means it. AHHHHHHHHHHH I am in major fucking love. It is the best thing that has ever happened in my entire life. I dont think anyone except my mom (even though she's kinda crazy) has ever cared about me or loved me this much.

I highly doubt that I will be able to get a convition. I dont think anything will happen even If I were to tell. I dont really give two shits if he's locked up or not. I used to wish horrible pain on him and now Ijust dont care about himanymore. He will get his sooner or later, its not my job to punish him. I dont need revenge anymore, I dont need his apology, and I wouldnt accept it anyways. I dont even really beleive in prison.
I know the law in MD. Its legal for me to have sex with my BF.

"You say that the "POPO" is a worthless organization that cannot or will not help you out. They are useless and your antagonistic approach to these public servants is sad and dangerous,"

I disagree, I generally dont like cops because they treat me like a criminal, they assume that I, and others in my community are criminals just cuz of where we live or how we look. I dont think the cops or the court system brings justice really. But I think this argument is better suited for the politics section... So i'll drop it.
I dont think going to the cops will help. It will just stir up a bunch of old shit. It will make my family worse than it is. I hate the way some of the other peopl in my family treat my mom and I dont want to cause more conflict between them. They think they are better than us cuz they are christian, or cuz they have money, etc.
I want to just bury this shit. I dont think he is hurting anyone else. But that is just my gut feeling it has no basis. I kinda feel like I was the only one.
When he was abusing me there were other children around who he had plenty of opportunities to abuse and he didnt touch them... so I think for some reason I was his special pick... *rolls eyes

- My Boyfriend
Old 09-11-2008, 06:53 PM   #259
Underwater Ophelia

Bleed, just so you know, it's "angels." Not "angles."
In your sig.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:56 PM   #260
BLEED REBELION!!!

... LoL dude I didnt even notice that... wtf. its such a fricken careless mistake.. I'll fix it if I get around to it, I'm kinda busy and I'll probably forget.

- My Boyfriend
Old 09-11-2008, 07:22 PM   #261
Saya

Quote:
Not necessarily true, for some time after a **** a person can still do a **** kit and determine at least that the woman was *****, even if not necessarily by who. And depending on where and how long ago it happened there should be more evidence other than DNA.

But you're right, its sadly very common for the victim to not report the incident
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:05 AM   #262
killslowly

Kudos Bleed.

It does seem that you have your reasons, and you made your bed and are sleeping in it. Sometimes, making a hard decision (right or wrong) is a sign of maturity.

I hope you realize that most people here want what is best for you, but in reality, you and your loved ones are the only ones who can really assess and act on your lives.

I hope your boyfriend treats you with the respect that you deserve.

On a lighter note: be careful with Kung Fu. I have practiced plenty of martial arts and I just wish you do not get the false sense of security that people sometimes get when they learn how to kick and punch.

Martial arts sounds like a very healthy activity to be shared with your beau. And it will also burn some energy that could be applied to other more "slippery" activities.

As far as your current situation in Maryland, I am sorry to hear that your local cops are so unprofessional and bigoted that you feel this way. It is not the first time I've heard of this, and sadly, probably not the last.

Kick ass in school and be safe.

(^_^)
killslowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:12 AM   #263
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya
But you're right, its sadly very common for the victim to not report the incident
It may shock a lot of people to know just how common that is. If memory serves me correctly then something like 75% of those who report **** to a crisis hot line do not go on to report the incident to police, who knows how many people don't even call a hot line.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:08 AM   #264
Scareebowfairy

Yes very true. When I was 12 I had a 9yrold friend who was sexually assaulted by a 14yrold boy. She confessed to me one day because she didn't know who else to tell at the time.
It'd destroyed her emotionally and she couldn't handle anymore further drama's even if they were in her defense.
It got to the stage where I was the only one who knew why she was falling apart, I begged her to tell her family or an adult, but she refused.
So I told her parents myself.
Even though she never trusted me again I'm still glad I let her parents know, because they were more capable of giving her support than I was.
Scareebowfairy is offline   Reply With Quote