Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 11-24-2008, 11:47 AM   #126
JCC

Ra_Star wins, I've decided.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 01:01 PM   #127
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
Ra_Star wins, I've decided.
Hehe, I voted for the winner.

Wait, wait.
You don't get to decide a winner, your balls haven't even dropped yet!
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 01:54 PM   #128
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra_star

Looks shopped.
You look like a dude, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, so return the favor, would you?
I'm more than willing to produce the other takes if you really require, but I loathe to shatter whatever fantasy you've constructed in order to cope with your dismay at not having been involved in the event depicted.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:12 PM   #129
Ra_star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsey
Ra, you know what? Why didn't you post some of the more artistic pictures that were on your myspace? I found those fascinating and a lot more interesting than any picture of you flashing your tits, if that is what you were hoping to achieve.

I mean hell, half of the pictures on your myspace have that bohemian look about the buildings mixed in with all kinds of aesthetics most people on here would find delightful. Instead the first thing I saw was some basic T & A lollipop action on the page you posted. As JCC said, the artwork is pretty awesome, but not even the better part of your photography was there.

Everything else just looked too trashy.

That being said...

Your cyber personality reeks of poor intellect and an unkind persona.

Looks wouldn't matter on the street, so I'd choose Ophelia sheerly on the fact that she's got a persona that would entertain me for a week more than your ass could do for a year.
The link I posted was far from a serious representation of my work, after all, who have I got to impress on here?

I take it you are referring to the Andrea Varacalli pictures, yes? There were quite a few in the link I sent, were there not? Or were you dying to bitch to much to take a proper look?

If so, I totally agree, that man is a genius and I love nothing more than working with him. He keeps my passion for modelling very much alive, I go home from his shoots cold, wet, dirty and tired, yet with a great deal of satisfaction.

I will admit, some of the photographers I have shot with I’m not keen on their work but, they pay me for something I love doing, so why the fuck not?

Come on darlin’ you have to be honest here, if I had of posted nothing but stuff by the artist in question I would have been hit with an atom bomb of bitching “these are to edited, we cant even see you whine whine moan moan”

Andreas work its not a case of “hi there, this is what I look like” that’s just disrespect and all this little lady (and the rest of them) was asking for were a glimpse at what I look like, willing to jump in and pick holes at anything they could. Would you not have posted a variety of stuff to? There are even a few drunken pictures in there, just for the fuck of it.

Each and every one of the shots Mr. Varacalli and I have produced together has been a complete masterpiece. Its raw, its nasty and its not supposed to be pretty. Its more about the photography than the model and that is what I love about him.

Why should I degrade art for the sake of this little girl?
Its funny how you’re all saying the same thing. You like your little cyberpal so much more because she has more personality – therefore, shes hotter, because you know, you’re just thatmuch of a nice guy, aren’t you?

Look at you jumping in to rescue her, like the little knight in shining armour you are. Well sweetie, you really shown me.

Just one little thing, you can hardly act like you’re coming to save thy fair maiden whenever she was the one who decided a superficial beauty contest was a good idea. By the way, she cant have all that much personality if she felt the need to “challenge” me, out of the blue. She also made it pretty clear that this was a question of looks and not brains, so your attempts to make her out to look deeper than she is just aren’t going to work.

This chick really has some serious self confidence issues. As her friend you should be trying to help her.

There’s a good boy.
Ra_star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:47 PM   #130
Alarica

I have to hand it to you Ra, those are incredible photos!!
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:23 PM   #131
Unimatrix 00

I pick underwater_Ophelia. Admittedly, Ra_Star IS beautiful in a glam drag kinda way (that was meant as a compliment btw o_O), but Underwater_Ophelia has a better figure in my opinion and she's very intelligent and I'd say enriching. So Underwater_Ophelia.
Unimatrix 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 05:25 PM   #132
AshtrayKitten

I've decided on Underwater Ophelia. Although Ra_star is hotter in that 'more beautiful, physically attractive and striking' way, Underwater Ophelia is nicer and doesn't cuss. She also painted my house and examined my prostate.
AshtrayKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 05:38 PM   #133
Saya

I suggest a duel, Clint Eastwood stlye: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awskK...eature=related
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 07:35 PM   #134
HellforgedX

Well, I was gonna vote for you, Ophie, seein' as how I like you as a person better and have more respect for you in general, and I think you're much better lookin', but seeing as how Uniwhatever voted for you, I don't think I can. I'll write in H. Ross Perot.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:48 PM   #135
$haDe

Check out Ophelia's profile pic, HellforgedX

It's frickin' awesome.