Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 11-27-2008, 11:54 AM   #101
SKULHEDFACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Nature didn't intend cars, either.
And they're destroying the environment with pollution what's your point?
SKULHEDFACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:54 AM   #102
Unimatrix 00

Ugh hes not even worth it Ophelia. Hes a narrowminded fuckface.

Nature didn't intend medicine to save lives either.

How are you Ophelia sweety? x
Unimatrix 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:58 AM   #103
AngelikDemonik

Actually, no "fetish" is "normal". Whether it's peeing or having little pink pandas present.

She's not going to pee on you, so don't worry about it.

http://www.myspace.com/dancemydarling

AIM: ThisIsntSybil
AngelikDemonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:59 AM   #104
SKULHEDFACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimatrix 00
Ugh hes not even worth it Ophelia. Hes a narrowminded fuckface.

Nature didn't intend medicine to save lives either.

How are you Ophelia sweety? x
I guess you're unable to continue defending your original point? There are thousands of medicines that can be found in nature.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:03 PM   #105
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKULHEDFACE
And they're destroying the environment with pollution what's your point?
Do you ride in cars?
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:06 PM   #106
SKULHEDFACE

Yes I do ride in cars when I have to travel great distances. Do I own a car or drive? No. I ride my bike mostly everywhere I can, or I walk. Comparing a piss fetish to riding in cars is a bit of a stretch in my opinion.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:08 PM   #107
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Yes I do ride in cars when I have to travel great distances. Do I own a car or drive? No. I ride my bike mostly everywhere I can, or I walk. Comparing a piss fetish to riding in cars is a bit of a stretch in my opinion.
How is it a stretch?

According to you, it has all the qualities of being wrong.
It's dangerous, it's unnecessary, and it's not natural.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:09 PM   #108
AshtrayKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimatrix 00
SKULHEDFACE, You're actually a disgrace. Its people like you who I'd wish would die. The world would be so much better.
Toss them in the gas chamber!!
AshtrayKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:16 PM   #109
SKULHEDFACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
How is it a stretch?

According to you, it has all the qualities of being wrong.
It's dangerous, it's unnecessary, and it's not natural.
Ah, but there you are wrong. In this day and age modern methods of transportation are quite necessary and beneficial to people as a whole. This is why you can not compare something such as a sexual fetish with something like transportation. The same way I stated that homosexuality can not be compared to a piss fetish. I know you are having trouble making strong points to express why you think it is right, and thus resort to making silly comparisons.
Old 11-27-2008, 03:59 PM   #110
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Ah, but there you are wrong. In this day and age modern methods of transportation are quite necessary and beneficial to people as a whole. This is why you can not compare something such as a sexual fetish with something like transportation. The same way I stated that homosexuality can not be compared to a piss fetish. I know you are having trouble making strong points to express why you think it is right, and thus resort to making silly comparisons.
I'm not the one with the burden of proof, because I'm not the one making insane statements.
Old 11-27-2008, 04:05 PM   #111
Necrophagist

Zyklon - B at it's best.
Necrophagist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:09 PM   #112
JCC

Quote:
Nature did not intend for objects to be inserted into your ass and that is quite clear.
Justify the placement of the male g-spot.

GO GO GO!
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:30 PM   #113
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Hmm, I think there is definitely an argument to be made here, and I'm willing to give it a shot. I think that the act of two men loving one another on an emotional level is a fine thing, but once sex in da butt comes into play that rules are indeed broken. The act of anal sex is wrong for several reasons (this of course goes for anal sex with women too) a primary reason being the blatant physical dangers, which do exist and are real. It is plain to see that nature did not intend for us or animals to have sex in the butt otherwise I doubt there would be so many negative side effects. I would like to think that the same goes for pissing on another person. This is not how we are intended to act, nor is it clean, healthy, or beneficial in any way.
So, are you anti-blowjobs then? Mouths are for eating. Sex is for reproduction, not pleasure, so I suppose condoms are a superfluous and silly invention. I guess you're also opposed to, I don't know, making shadow puppets also, hands are for holding things.
This argument is painfully demented-- every aspect of the human body developed for a purpose intrinsically linked to aiding our survival. However, because we possess a higher intellectual capacity and are so far removed from our base nature, we often use our bodies in ways which are totally irrelevant to keeping us alive. Art of any kind, games, a human society at all similar to the one which presently exists would never have developed if we made use of our physical forms purely as they were 'intended' to be used.

Quote:
I do however think that comparing a piss fetish to homosexuality is not only ignorant, but fucking dumb.
Why so? Homosexuals cannot help but be attracted to members of their sex. Piss fetishists cannot help but be aroused by piss.
Calling either wrong is fucking stupid, for the same reason.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:37 PM   #114
Joker_in_the_Pack

I was literally ROFLing. While this whole conversation was going on there was a fetish-site banner on the bottom of the page. I nearly peed myself.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:23 PM   #115
SKULHEDFACE

Now that I'm back from a satisfying afternoon of stuffing my face with dead creatures and food which was stuffed inside of dead creatures I am prepared to continue this worthless debate.

I'll start off by saying that I never once stated that I was anti- anything. Is it so hard for the lot of you to grasp the idea of something being wrong, yet still have no problem with the subject? I simply stated that anal sex is not naturally intended and can therefore be considered wrong. Not that it should be banished. Not that I hate gay people. Not that I myself don't participate in anal sex.

The real issue at hand was not anal intercourse, but the piss fetish itself. The only reason homosexuality was brought into this is because someone made a poor comparison somewhere down the line. I will continue to believe that it (the piss fetish) is indeed -wrong-. Do I personally hate people with piss fetishes? No. Do I even give a fuck? No. I made a simple point that is VERY easy to understand.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:08 AM   #116
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Now that I'm back from a satisfying afternoon of stuffing my face with dead creatures and food which was stuffed inside of dead creatures I am prepared to continue this worthless debate.

I'll start off by saying that I never once stated that I was anti- anything. Is it so hard for the lot of you to grasp the idea of something being wrong, yet still have no problem with the subject? I simply stated that anal sex is not naturally intended and can therefore be considered wrong. Not that it should be banished. Not that I hate gay people. Not that I myself don't participate in anal sex.

The real issue at hand was not anal intercourse, but the piss fetish itself. The only reason homosexuality was brought into this is because someone made a poor comparison somewhere down the line. I will continue to believe that it (the piss fetish) is indeed -wrong-. Do I personally hate people with piss fetishes? No. Do I even give a fuck? No. I made a simple point that is VERY easy to understand.
Okay, I didn't read the whole thread, but 'wrong' is frankly a poor word to use in this case. Using terms like 'right' and 'wrong' in reference to the actions and lifestyles of others implies a moral judgment, which you don't seem to intend.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote