Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 11-30-2008, 04:37 PM   #26
Eclipsing the Son

I like how I'm downplayed continuously around here. Its as if people think it's my intension to be more than what I portray.

It's like I'm Hess to Helpmann's Hitler.

Petty attempts to divide and conquer will not work for you here. The woes of peasant women are not accounted for, nor are the waifs as important as they think they are. Stay happy, happy pawns. Much to the dismay of the likes of Ophelia and Unimatrix; Helpmann and I are not having a pissing contest.

As long as you try to turn the tide your efforts will fail. For we ARE the tide and will always be with you.
Eclipsing the Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:50 PM   #27
Alarica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumptious Bitch
phew! just finished reading all that.

Utho you really are quite pissed off. What did Sir. Helpmann do?

Sir Helpmann you sound like a pompous ass (but look cute) lol.
Sir Helpmann seems to have earnt the respect of Utho, so much so he has set up a special email account for Sir Helpmann and Eclipsing the son to contact him personally, so he can be their friend. It's lame but very sweet of him.
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 05:16 PM   #28
$haDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarica
Sir Helpmann seems to have earnt the respect of Utho, so much so he has set up a special email account for Sir Helpmann and Eclipsing the son to contact him personally, so he can be their friend. It's lame but very sweet of him.
You've got to be kiddin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
What's with the long-ass flames?

One-liners man, they are the future.

Oh my gawd... where is joker ?
Old 11-30-2008, 05:56 PM   #29
Eclipsing the Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by $haDe
You've got to be kiddin'

Oh my gawd... where is joker ?
I have trouble believing you're a real person.

Then again this is probably just an example of me giving human intelligence too much credit. The truth is always more terrifying.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:54 PM   #30
Utho

@Apathy´s Child

„Dude, you're taking these guys WAY too seriously.“

After reading the dribble produced by the "Army of Helpie“ here, I feel somewhat forced to agree.
Helpie seems so much detached from reality, that he probably can´t see it on a clear day.
Maybe I was wrong, maybe it´s justa lil late to say.
This thing seems done with.

At this point I even feel tempted to wonder how centered the troll-problem here really is. Could it be one troll and his split personality that has manifested and taken many shapes in this community?
The dictus used, the evident disorders that are so unique and alike – and the question:“Could a mother love a child like Helpie?“ lead me to think that Helpie and the pirate with eyepatch have good probabilities of sharing the same physical body. - Whatever avartar used.

Thanks for the response, Helpie.

A guy like you talking about weaklings sounds somewhat funny.
The rest sounds somewhat worrysome. Honestly. - You should invest some time into talking with real people, that may help.

@Scrumptious Bitch

I´d say he „stepped on a mine with me“. - As stated, I kinda like guys with his disorder. A messiah-complex can be incredibly entertaining, when the person has learnt to conduct him/herself.

But the way he tried to „stomp“ on $haDe was the thing to really annoy me. I would have done this posting earlier, but my real life was more demanding than expected – therefore it took me so long.

And, for the sake of this discussion,
@Pirate Dude (Gonna adapt again? - Cool move! - SIT!)

Damn. Your social issues seem to have transgressed.
You are in deep trouble, mate. - Look forward to your future, you hero.
Give it all.

Go, wither away. Be ignored.
Utho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:59 PM   #31
Sir. Helpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utho
@Apathy´s Child

After reading the dribble produced by the "Army of Helpie“ here, I feel somewhat forced to agree.
Helpie seems so much detached from reality, that he probably can´t see it on a clear day.

At this point I even feel tempted to wonder how centered the troll-problem here really is. Could it be one troll and his split personality that has manifested and taken many shapes in this community?
The dictus used, the evident disorders that are so unique and alike – and the question:“Could a mother love a child like Helpie?“ lead me to think that Helpie and the pirate with eyepatch have good probabilities of sharing the same physical body. - Whatever avartar used.

The rest sounds somewhat worrysome. Honestly. - You should invest some time into talking with real people, that may help.

@Scrumptious Bitch

I´d say he „stepped on a mine with me“. - As stated, I kinda like guys with his disorder. A messiah-complex can be incredibly entertaining, when the person has learnt to conduct him/herself.

But the way he tried to „stomp“ on $haDe was the thing to really annoy me. I would have done this posting earlier, but my real life was more demanding than expected – therefore it took me so long.

Give it all.

THAT was what we had to wait till monday for?

I rest my case.
Sir. Helpmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:04 PM   #32
Eclipsing the Son

Quote:
@Apathy´s Child

@Scrumptious Bitch

Give it all.

I'm getting mixed signals from you.

Not nearly as impressive as your original statement.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:10 PM   #33
Alarica

Quote:
@Apathy´s Child

@Scrumptious Bitch

Give it all.

A whole thread for THAT? what the fuck is that anyway? You sound like some sad little effort whos pissed off because mummy and daddy cut your allowance and the big boys at school wont play with you. Or the do play with you and thats the real problem here. You need a focus for your misery.

And adapting peoples names is something that fat skag uni would do. You should join the loveclub. They will nurse you and make you feel all warm and special.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:27 PM   #34
Utho

Quote:
A whole thread for THAT? what the fuck is that anyway? You sound like some sad little effort whos pissed off because mummy and daddy cut your allowance and the big boys at school wont play with you. Or the do play with you and thats the real problem here. You need a focus for your misery.

And adapting peoples names is something that fat skag uni would do. You should join the loveclub. They will nurse you and make you feel all warm and special.
Sorry for ignoring you earlier.
Seriously.
Would you consider "yes?" a pleasing answer?
Utho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:42 PM   #35
Alarica

I would consider 'I admit it, I, Utho, am a stupid little cuntrag with too much time on my hands and my parents hate me. Please forgive me and be my friend' a pleasing answer. Mind i said consider, not accept.

I would accept 'I, Utho am a cuntrag and you made me cry like a bitch'
Old 12-01-2008, 01:46 PM   #36
Eclipsing the Son

Quote:
I would accept 'I, Utho am a cuntrag and you made me cry like a bitch'
I would be very pleased if this were the case!
Old 12-01-2008, 01:48 PM   #37
Sir. Helpmann

Are we to expect anything less from Utho? He is after all German, and History proves that all Germans have the uncanny ability to make no mistakes except the very greatest.

His original post reads like a Hitler speech; I'm sure it sounds amazing when he's shouting it out in his German accent, but it loses it's power when put to text.
Sir. Helpmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:48 PM   #38
gothicusmaximus

Someone call Guinness. Even if they won't be looking for a 'world's greatest act of getting trolled' for fifteen or so years, this thread will probably still be a contender.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote