Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 12-24-2008, 11:42 AM   #51
MollyMac

Leave this place, go someplace else, get help or not, drug up or not- just fucking leave.

You will be hearing that for much of the rest of you pathetic life.
Old 12-24-2008, 11:49 AM   #52
Steppenwolf

finally someone said it ...........
Old 12-24-2008, 01:48 PM   #53
Alarica

What exactly did she do to the cat?
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 02:32 PM   #54
Underwater Ophelia

She hit it over the head repeatedly.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 03:03 PM   #55
Necrophagist

And then raeped it, whilst screaming LADIES LADIES!

I am the Antiproduct!

There is, they say, no fool like an old fool - Golding.

" All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting." - Orwell.
Necrophagist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 07:51 PM   #56
Unimatrix 00

Please, can we stop with the cat? And I assure you, I am not a psychopath. I am just a bit hot headed.
Unimatrix 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 08:11 PM   #57
KontanKarite

A psychopath wouldn't know they're a psychopath. Most of the time, they believe they're in the right. So you taking the victim stance almost gives credence to the call if you ask me.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 08:13 PM   #58
Mr. Filth

Let's see... Delusions of grandeur, violent towards others, unaware of her craziness, rapid mood swings, craves attention, Tortures animals, unashamed of her actions, Shows no sign of regret for her behavior.

How is she not a psychopath? Go away, Beast Girl.
Mr. Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 08:18 PM   #59
MollyMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimatrix 00
And I assure you, I am not a psychopath. I am just a bit hot headed.
Spoken like a true psychopath.

Now, there there.

Go away.
Old 12-25-2008, 07:34 AM   #60
Wrath

Quote:
Please, can we stop with the cat? And I assure you, I am not a psychopath. I am just a bit hot headed.
I am prone to rage but out of hot headedness I have never tortured an animal...I save that for my fellow man.

You are just a sick bitch a wire coathanger bypassed.

You deserve every bit of suffering you get in this ife.

Fucking animal abuser.
Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 08:22 AM   #61
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath
I am prone to rage but out of hot headedness I have never tortured an animal...I save that for my fellow man.

You are just a sick bitch a wire coathanger bypassed.

You deserve every bit of suffering you get in this ife.

Fucking animal abuser.
Have some mercy on her. She's clearly out of her mind.
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 10:31 AM   #62
Wrath

She did not have mercy . I doubt she deserves any.

You are slightly right. One shouldnt point out the obvious to the mentally unwell.

Unimatrix you need to commit yourself to your local hospital for a pshycologial exam. After a week's stay you should have a diagnosis.

You should go immediatelly.
Old 12-25-2008, 12:30 PM   #63
Ms.Crowbar

Fuck the lot of you.
Uni, ignore the asstards. They like using people's own faults against them.
I'd like to say something.
I'm fucking pissed off at you all, and disgraced. I'm also a little tipsy from the mulled wine I've been drinking all evening, and I can get very hot-headed when people piss me off while I'm tipsy.
So fuck if she made a mistake when she was younger. We all make fucking mistakes, some not as serious as others, but mistakes all the same. When you make big mistakes, you feel fucking guilty for the rest of your life and you try your damnest to make it right again. Guilt doesn't go away.
Did you lot ever think for a second that tormenting Uni won't help her in the slightest? Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe, she feels like shit everyday because of what she did? You can judge all you fucking want, but it won't make you any better than the assholes who judge you because of how you dress or the music you listen to. Maybe Uni is sorry for what she did. Did you ever fucking think of that? Or are you all too fucking heartless to even consider it? All you lot fucking do is Judge and assume things about other people. All you do is flame someone if they don't conform to your veiws or opinions, and you know what? You're just as fucking bad as the people who do that very same thing because of the fact that we're Goths.
Flame me all you want for this, flame me all you want for standing up for Uni, because I don't give a fuck. People who make mistakes don't deserve to be made miserable for the rest of their lives, because they're probably already burning for what they did.
Rant fucking over.
Have a Merry fucking Christmas, assholes.
Ms.Crowbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 12:51 PM   #64
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Crowbar
Fuck the lot of you.
I'm fucking pissed off at you all, and disgraced. I'm also a little tipsy from the mulled wine I've been drinking all evening, and I can get very hot-headed when people piss me off while I'm tipsy.
So fuck if she made a mistake when she was younger. We all make fucking mistakes, some not as serious as others, but mistakes all the same. When you make big mistakes, you feel fucking guilty for the rest of your life and you try your damnest to make it right again. Guilt doesn't go away.
Did you lot ever think for a second that tormenting Uni won't help her in the slightest? Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe, she feels like shit everyday because of what she did? You can judge all you fucking want, but it won't make you any better than the assholes who judge you because of how you dress or the music you listen to. Maybe Uni is sorry for what she did. Did you ever fucking think of that? Or are you all too fucking heartless to even consider it? All you lot fucking do is Judge and assume things about other people. All you do is flame someone if they don't conform to your veiws or opinions, and you know what? You're just as fucking bad as the people who do that very same thing because of the fact that we're Goths.
Flame me all you want for this, flame me all you want for standing up for Uni, because I don't give a fuck. People who make mistakes don't deserve to be made miserable for the rest of their lives, because they're probably already burning for what they did.
Rant fucking over.
Haha, you're a moron.
Old 12-25-2008, 01:03 PM   #65
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Did you lot ever think for a second that tormenting Uni won't help her in the slightest?
Did you ever think that it might actually encourage her to become a better person?

Quote:
Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe, she feels like shit everyday because of what she did? ... Maybe Uni is sorry for what she did. Did you ever fucking think of that?
If she was so sorry, then why does she continuously defend her actions?

Quote:
You're just as fucking bad as the people who do that very same thing because of the fact that we're Goths.
I'd say that there's a world of difference between "You're a bad person for hurting animals/other people" and "You look weird."

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 01:06 PM   #66
Wrath

Fuck the lot of you.
Rant fucking over.
Have a Merry fucking Christmas, assholes.[quote]

It would probably help if Unitard FELT any remorse but she does not.
Go read her other threds.
She feels guilt over nothing. In her mind its the animals fault she hurt it. In her mind she's unwanted here becuse she likes bathing in pee..
She is a truelly fruitloopy person.

Unfortunantly your chosing the wrong person to defend. As I said befor go read her other posts...
Old 12-25-2008, 01:32 PM   #67
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Take that bullshit elsewhere.
You know there is a difference between killing an animal for food and beating a cat for fun.
If Unimatrix had eaten the cat afterwards, that person would still be saying "how could you harm a cat?!"

Also, I'll take my bullshit where I like.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 01:36 PM   #68
Alarica

Quote:
Fuck the lot of you.
Rant fucking over.
Woah!! Someone didnt get any chocolate pennies in their stocking!
Old 12-25-2008, 03:31 PM   #69
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
If Unimatrix had eaten the cat afterwards, that person would still be saying "how could you harm a cat?!"

Can you deal with reality and not hypotheticals just once?
Seriously. Just one time. Give it a shot.
Old 12-25-2008, 03:33 PM   #70
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Can you deal with reality and not hypotheticals just once?
Seriously. Just one time. Give it a shot.
No.
blacktext
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 03:38 PM   #71
Malice In Wonderland

Quote:
Fuck the lot of you.
Rant fucking over.
If there was a hell you'd burn in it.
I have no use for black text here I just like it ok?

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Terror Nuclear,Terror Nuclear
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 04:43 PM   #72
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
No.
blacktext
Then you're doing it wrong.
If you can't see the difference, then you're delusional.
Animals we eat suffer more than that cat did; sure. What of it? That does not change the intention, which is the marker of a mental disorder.

Or what, do you think a meat eater is more likely to be a sociopath than someone that has a notebook with the names of all the people they want to kill and the different methods to do so, simply because that expression of sickness does not have a measurable effect to his surroundings?

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 10:39 PM   #73
Vivi

http://www.paws.org/help/report/connection.php

We have evidence here!
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 11:55 PM   #74
Mr. Filth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC

I would be asking how it tasted. Her intentions were to cause pain to an animal. Not for any ends or means but to cause and prolong pain in another living thing. The reasons behind her actions had no purpose but to cause pain.

We eat to live. We don't eat to cause harm. Intention and motivation.

She simply caused harm. She drew pleasure from causing mindless, unproductive damage for no purpose than entertainment and probably got off on the experience and masturbated afterwards. Therefore, the girl is a psychopath.

Mrs. Crowbar is an annoying drunk.
Mr. Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 01:27 AM   #75
Alarica

I'm trying hard not to comment on the cat beating, since I have 3 of my own, but I'm in a bad mood so I will.

I put in another thread ages ago about a cat I had to have put to sleep. It was actually a friend of mines and she asked me to take the cat in. The cat had been systematically beaten, kicked and attacked by her cunt of a neighbour. Result being the cat survived, but was insane. She was aggressive, and attacked my dogs daily, neighbours cats, attacked my other cats, and my kids were getting caught in the crossfire. If it was possible to rehabilitate her, I would have. The vet was convinced she'd been so traumatised and damaged she would never lead a normal life again.

I cant condone animal cruelty. I honestly do not understand how anyone can hurt another living thing be it animal or human, on purpose. Self righteous it may sound, but I have seen what abuse has done to a beloved pet, children and adults. A child who hurts an animal, is actually 1 of the key points looked for when assessing a child for abuse or mental health issues. Judging by Uni's threads/posts I'm deffinately more inclined to veer towards mental. It may have been a long time ago, but if you are assessed, and they speak to your parents too, they will go back to how you were during pregnancy too. They'll put all the pieces together and come to the same conclusion as everyone here.

I'm feeling disgusted now people have spoken about this attack on an innocent animal. You should have been dragged off and locked up when it happened. You might not have attacked other people then.